It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i cant even speak..after watching this

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Also, the notion of insurgents wanting to kill people just for the sake of killing people is illogical.

Imagine for a second that another country were to invade the U.S in the name of finding our WMDs and stopping U.S hegemony. Americans that fight back would be insurgents. Do you honestly think that you can stop people with guns who are willing to avenge the deaths of their loved ones? Kill them and who takes over? More family or friends with guns. It's just a never-ending cycle.

To get to the core of the problem, you have to question why you are in these countries and what you are fighting for. If you believe the government's propaganda, then I don't know what else to say to you. They are using you as a pawn and if you willingly go along, then god help you.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by The Sword]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337

Originally posted by Reign02
reply to post by Nephi1337

YEa im brainwashed ...... LOL. You are brainwashed by the propaganda and the media buddy... This is coming from a guy with a giant tat of an alien and ATS written on it

good one slick how does that prove that i am brainwashed ? please explain ?

By believing all this crap that the media and the internet puts out... please tell me how i am brainwashed.... ohh wait I already know... because I am part of the US military...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

lets be real, if I lived there, I would probably become an insurgent too, and maybe plan attacks against the people trying to kill me

that doesnt justify the killings of innocent people

man, you just need to realize

the US wants to stop radical groups by killing everyone, therefore, creating more radicals

the MATH doesnt support it

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

If you believe that you don't have to answer to people on ATS, then don't answer.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

It is widely believed that it was a telescopic lens attached to the camera, not a bi-pod. Were there men with AK-47s? Probably, but no hostile action was made towards US troops. That's the issue. How could they be determined as insurgents? The journalists were there reporting on a story.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

You should research how many soldiers are not telling the same story... It is because they were under a crappy commander who basically like Captain America from Generation Kill the mini-series. There are stupid people in the military and they sometimes do stupid things... bottom line. If you want to know what it is really like then join up and go see. Hell you dont even have to join up. Go be a journalist and go report it. Dont sit back here and tell a veteran that he doesnt know what he is talking about, hell I have only been over there since 2001....... But what do I know

your right brother you know it all god save you

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

dont twist the story !!!!!!!!! your missing the point go watch it again ...

I have seen it a few times and I have seen 100s of other videos as part of our intel before we flew our missions. The scenario is typical in you have bands of men with guns and they all have backup vans to move them quickly when need be and to carry supplies and weapons. There are no uniforms or markings other than weapons and the military way they move as a group. To the pilot it looked like what he typically sees as insurgents.

In this case I agree it was bad and looks bad, but there are other events happening that created the reason for the apache to be there in the first place. These bad situations do happen and every one of them are terrible, and everyone agrees with that, but the ROE is extremely limiting and the vast majority of the time missions are called off due to it and rightly so. In the case of troops under fire, decision are made with little time to analyzed it all and this can happen, but it is rare even though many want to say it was the norm.

Just my perspective on it all

One last note... why were the camera men following this group of men around? Camera men follow the fight...

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
Also, the notion of insurgents wanting to kill people just for the sake of killing people is illogical.

Well they want to kill you!!! Ill tell you that. Anyone ever heard of Khobar Towers??? Or 1998 United States embassy bombings?? What did Americans do to deserve that?? You need some fact fiding research bud. Not what you hear on this propagana board

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
this is a must watch video
warning grafic content should be in the op

anyone defending this is non human in my eyes and deserves the same treatment as this to change their minds

americans demand to end the war or be judged by these deads

to allow evil or make excuses for evil is evil

if good men do nothing to stop evil they are then evil

i hate seing this stuff but im going to show every person the real face of war

death of civilians and laughing soldiers

war mongers should feel ashamed
americans the world judges you on this STOP IT NOW

there is no excuse for war crimes NONE

sorry mods im a bit emotional atm

xp

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

OMG.......THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO US............. THAT IS WHAT THEY WANT TO DO, GET RID OF THE WESTERNERS. ISLAM IS THE ONLY WAY......
Damn you people are so hardheaded. They want to kill you just as bad as they want to kill us.

ya cause they are over in the usa killing us like that right !!?!?! you my say well they are killing us over their .......would you not do the same if they invaded your home!?!?! ..seriously dude bah your just a lame duck

You know that there are TONS of terrorists cells in America and England RIGHT NOW?? CAuse there are..... We are preventing further attacks on us. We have already foiled around 10 major acts in the planning but you wouldnt have heard about that because you dont have a clearance. We do this by taking and ceasing assets, plans, money, weapons, and training locations.

You're exactly right, comrade. They want to kill us by giving us all their oil and by letting us put Hussein in power. Muslims hate our freedom, a freedom that must be protected by putting more people in prison than any other country and by having one of the highest per capita police force. We must give up our freedoms through the patriot act, the military commissions act, and warrantless wiretapping in order to have freedom. I know exactly where you come from, comrade, and it's precisely why we must make the Iraqis pay for having wmd and threatening our great society. Thank you, soldier, for protecting us. I salute your skill in allowing 19 hijackers violate one of the most densely controlled airspace and ram them into the wtc. I salute your courage to kill women and children and unarmed men who hate our freedom to kill them. And when the time comes that you'd ever have to protect this country from men who would destroy our economy, send all our jobs to china, print money out of thin air so that they can loan the people's money back to the people with interest, well, sir, I know you would step in to protect the people because I know you would die for the constitution and to uphold it. Thank you, sir! Praise Israel!

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Archon_Adept]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Well they want to kill you!!! Ill tell you that. Anyone ever heard of Khobar Towers??? Or 1998 United States embassy bombings?? What did Americans do to deserve that?? You need some fact fiding research bud. Not what you hear on this propagana board

man, you dont read, you just post ... if you dont try to share and read information too, it wont work

I said multiple times, these are a few radical groups, there are not a lot of people that do that

You are juding a whole country as they were all part of a single freaking radical group

come on ... everything you say doesnt make sense

there ALWAYS will be people trying to kill for no reason, because thats how DNA works ,some people are born with mental diseases

but to say a whole nation is bad, thats just non sense

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
and I am aware that I dont have to answer to people on here but I am getting frustrated. But I am trying to get my point across and people just keep saying the same BS over and over again with nothing to back it up. HMM I think that is propaganda BS.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
The comment about tons of terror cells fails to mention how they came about. It also fails to mention the possible involvement of alphabet agencies in pushing this terror threat.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

That is because this is ATS, where people like to question everything.

Perhaps you haven't caught on yet but the American public is slowly starting to awaken from a slumber. I'm sure people are shocked from what they've seen and I know more people against both wars than for them.

link   
reply to post by Faiol

DO NOT PUT F%$$%^G WORDS IN MY MOUTH KID!!! When did I state that it was the whole country...... Please tell me....

link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

say what you will ,but the government tried to hide it and wikileaks exposed it ! need i say more ? wikileaks will hopeully prove more later on hopefully

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

The comment about tons of terror cells fails to mention how they came about. It also fails to mention the possible involvement of alphabet agencies in pushing this terror threat.

LOL that is still classified TS and I can't tell you. That is why you never heard it.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

It's a freaking horror show!

I'd rather watch, or be in another George Romero movie!

This stuff sucks and it needs to be put in front of our collective face, again and again.

I am so tired of this crap I was a part of. And, now, I am so very tired of seeing my friends sending their own kids off to participate in the same activities.

There is NO honor in this stuff.

There is NO good reason to continue this stuff.

As a veteran who has been there, and done that.........nope. I won't do it again, and I will urge others, don't let this happen anymore.

Unfortunately, just like the words of a veteran who went before me, and I ignored them. my words will be ignored by way too many younger folks, who actually believe the hype of "you are keeping your country free!"

I laugh and I cry, at the same time.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join