It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i cant even speak..after watching this

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+102 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
i am sorry if this has been posted ! but if it has this is for all you pro war people on ats ! watch it over and over and over and over untill you feel the pain of this guy and every one els who knows the meaning of a human life

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
It is very sad. And even more so, that there are more and more of these type of wrongful attacks that are surfacing. This kind of terrible deed has not just started, but has been going on for quite some time in past wars.

Thankfully, we are fighting more and more against these acts by letting it be known whats really going on.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

i agree this is proof in its self of how many lies are going on about the war and how brain washed people are

thank you for your post

with love Nephi

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I don't get it. How the hell do these people tolerate American soldiers walking in their streets with guns, shooting at children?! I don't see any sense in this, how are they even allowed to be there? Why is it being tolerated?

Cudos to this guy for speaking up.

Star & Flag, the rest of you should do the same so that as many people can see this and share... People look at the Flag to Post ratio, they weigh the importance of the content on that.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Tripple_Helix]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
I don't get it. How the hell do these people tolerate American soldiers walking in their streets with guns, shooting at children?! I don't see any sense in this, how are they even allowed to be there? Why is it being tolerated?

Cudos to this guy for speaking up.

Star & Flag, the rest of you should do the same so that as many people can see this and share... People look at the Flag to Post ratio, they weigh the importance of the content on that.

you my friend are my thoughts i wanted to say just what you said but i could not think after watching this video thank you so very much for your kind cairing words

love Nephi

+44 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Too bad we don't have video of those we were fighting as they go into a village and cut the heads off of 25 elders...

+52 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Just because his commander told him to "kill every M*%*%#($%(ER on the street" doesn't mean anything..... It is more of a motivational thing. This guy is full of CRAP!!!!!! He went downrange deployed with a horrible unit with bad leadership and he is saying that it is like that everywhere..... Well he is WRONG!!!!!!!! R.O.E. were NEVER and I mean NEVER shoot anyone who you feel threatened by. R.O.E.s after the occupation are Do not shoot unless fired upon or if innocent civilians or coalition troops are in direct harms way. This guy just was deployed with a bunch of morons who don't know how to do their job properly and use proper training skills that they should have retained.

Firing in a 360 at everything after an IED or an ambush IS COMPLETE CRAP!!! He probably had some retard of a LT or Capt telling him to do so. This man should be shot in the face for treason and spreading lies about his government and his fellow BROTHERS in arms.

YOu as a civlian will never know what us troops go through downrange. It is bad enough that we are there and we all know it but damn, do NOT hate on the troops hate the people that send and keep us there.

Being in Iraq or Afghanistan is VERY stressful!!! Imagine everywhere you go today that someone has planted a bomb somewhere or his hiding with an AK-47 or a RPG just waiting for you to walk by so they can kill you. That is a fraction of what we go through everyday. Not to mention all the stress from leaving loved ones behind.

This guy probably had a horrible carrer with the military and is just disgruntled.

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Too bad we don't have video of those we were fighting as they go into a village and cut the heads off of 25 elders...

Please show me some more info on this or something.... Cause I have NEVER heard this

And to the other guy:

Shooting Children??? Please show me some evidence that we are walking around in the streets killing people!!! I would love to see this. What you people dont understand is that overthere death comes from anything or anyone. We are on our guard every second we are off base patrolling. I really wish you people would quit spreading LIES and crap!!!!!!!! Go join up for a couple years and GO SEE IT FOR YOURSELF. Because this isn't something that is constantly going on. We are not just murdering people..... Yea innocents do get killed sometimes but ITS WAR.

You have to remember we are fighting an enemy that HAS NO UNIFORM and can and have been using Women and children to get close to us when we pass out supplies to launch an attack.

They also use their kids as spotters around the bases in Iraq and Afghan. They will put there kids up on the fenceline to see how long it takes the troops guarding the base to get there. Then they go tell their insurgent mommy or daddy. They also use their kids to test and probe the fenceline to see how much they can get away with before we are called out or we have to draw our weapons.

There is so much that ALL of you don't know that goes on. And all you hear is the propaganda BS that the media and disgruntled soldiers make...

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Reign02]

+29 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

Just because his commander told him to "kill every M*%*%#($%(ER on the street" doesn't mean anything..... It is more of a motivational thing. This guy is full of CRAP!!!!!! He went downrange deployed with a horrible unit with bad leadership and he is saying that it is like that everywhere..... Well he is WRONG!!!!!!!! R.O.E. were NEVER and I mean NEVER shoot anyone who you feel threatened by. R.O.E.s after the occupation are Do not shoot unless fired upon or if innocent civilians or coalition troops are in direct harms way. This guy just was deployed with a bunch of morons who don't know how to do their job properly and use proper training skills that they should have retained.

Oh, really? Well that is exactly what they are doing! And laughing about it too.
You soldiers have no business being in that country. This is a useless war.

"Oh, I'ts so stressfull in Iraq" I can imagine how stressful this is for the mothers trying to protect their children from US soldiers.

The point is, Innocent people are dying. Including soldiers. And you can't blame the these people, it is their country and they have a right to defend themselves, their wives and children!!!

Shooting Children??? Please show me some evidence that we are walking around in the streets killing people!!! I would love to see this. What you people dont understand is that overthere death comes from anything or anyone. We are on our guard every second we are off base patrolling. I really wish you people would quit spreading LIES and crap!!!!!!!! Go join up for a couple years and GO SEE IT FOR YOURSELF. Because this isn't something that is constantly going on. We are not just murdering people..... Yea innocents do get killed sometimes but ITS WAR.

The proof is on tape in the video!!! Shooting at a car with Children in. All those people were doing were picking up the dead bodies of their friends. They had no weapons...

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02

Please show me some more info on this or something.... Cause I have NEVER heard this

Headless bodies were very common in the river, and it was desired practice of muslin factions against each other and Al-Qaeda to spread fear, so my point is as bad as this incident was the Iraqis had bigger fears to worry about than the Americans.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Headless bodies were very common in the river, and it was desired practice of muslin factions against each other and Al-Qaeda to spread fear, so my point is as bad as this incident was the Iraqis had bigger fears to worry about than the Americans.

Wow great info...... So basically you are contradicting yourself.... We didn't cut of 25 elders heads in a villiage.....

+55 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

Look, you shouldn't be there in the first place. I know you and 99% of the rest of the armed forces probably joined at least partly because of a sense of patriotism, but once you become aware that the war/occupation is ILLEGAL under US and international law, there is no good justification for you to stay there.

Yeah it's the leaders who send you there, but what does that make you? A willing puppet? That's absolutely terrible and I feel sorry for anyone who is aware of the corruption, but either too scared or too complacent to put up a stand and say no. You have the right to disobey an illegal order. Congress never declared war, therefore the war is illegal, therefore any order given as party to an act of said war is illegal.

This is why people are pissed at the people in military service - you are just as responsible as the leaders who sent you there. You don't just go murdering foreigners because someone convinced you that they are "the enemy". I know it's not a popular stance to take but I've never had much sympathy for people in the armed forces - if they had been smarter, and done some investigation into the politics like a reasonable adult would, then these wars never could have started to begin with.

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

I believe this soldier, I can see he is sincere, and the footage speaks for it's self. ... I am a moron? Are you serious? The exact reason I will not entertain your posts from now on, it is clear that you have no respect.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Wow great info...... So basically you are contradicting yourself.... We didn't cut of 25 elders heads in a villiage.....

No my post was not saying WE did that, I'm saying what the Iraqis and insurgents did to each other made our war look like child’s play.

You read my post the wrong way...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337
i am sorry if this has been posted ! but if it has this is for all you pro war people on ats ! watch it over and over and over and over untill you feel the pain of this guy and every one els who knows the meaning of a human life

You might want to give a description of the video in question and what it is about in case some people may not want to see the graphic nature of it and click your link not knowing what to expect.

It does allegedly depict civilians being fired upon and/or killed.

Youtube Video description:

U.S. Soldier Ethan McCord speaking about the civilian massacre documented in WikiLeaks's April 2010 video disclosure of Apache helicopter footage of a New Baghdad attack that took place in 2007, allegedly released by PFC Brad Manning. McCord's story was delivered to attendees of the United National Peace Conference, which took place in Albany NY the weekend of July 23-25, 2010. Produced by the United National Peace Conference Media Project, powered by The Sanctuary for Independent Media and the Hudson Mohawk Independent Media Center.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

I keep coming across your posts in these kinds of threads and you write as if you have served in Iraq or Afghanistan. Have you? If so, what role did you play as it will help me take your perspective on board. You come across has very hostile in your posts and want to understand you better. Everyone has a right to opinion on these boards and would consider yours as important as anybodies, especially if you have come back from a war zone.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
people who serve in these wars are just sheeps

if they knew why they were really fighting, and against who they were really fighting, they would kill themselves .... ops, its already happening

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
We are not over there just murdering people..... OMG how ignorant some of you are!!!!!!!! Terrorists have been targeting and killing Americans FOR QUITE AWHILE!!!!!!! Yea I dont doubt that we are in Iraq for the wrong reasons as they did not harbor terrorists because Sadaam wouldnt allow them in his country but Sadaam WAS A TYRANT. The people of Iraq are pretty grateful that they no longer have to live under his rule. 98% of the time WE ARE ATTACKED FIRST!!!!! See but you wouldn't know that would you? In this video (if you would have posted the original) you would know that a patrol was coming underfire in that direct area and they dispatch an apache to provide cover and support. Those cameramen were following a bunch of insurgents. In the video there are 3 AK-47s and one RPG that you can see. Now some people argue that its a bi-pod for a camera but who uses a bi-pod for a camera??? maybe a camcorder but not a camera. And what moron would try to use a bi-pod in a warzone?

I dont doubt that the gunner of the apache took it a little too far, but he was under the notion that the van was trying to evac the wounded and to clean the scene of all weapons so it looks like we killed innocents. AND SHAME ON HIM for driving his kids into a battle!!! Great parenting!!!!

The wars going on right now are to prevent and cut down the number of terrorists in the region. Because they will and are going to kill americans again. You really need to do some research on terrorist plots against america and plots against american citizens in other countries as well as our own. Simply looking at this propaganda is nothing..... You people don't know what is going on over there so please shut up and quit acting like you do.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

<<   2  3  4 >>

join