It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Will Not End in 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

A very interesting read, as I have learned not to subscribed to any anthropologist theories about the Maya or any other civilizations.
Speculation does not make truth.
For future reference zzombie- please quote external sources with the appropriate tags so we know that this was someone else's work and you are not trying to plagiarize anyone.

SOURCE:
www.mayamysteryschool.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

As we pass through transition there is a colossal, global convergence of environmental destruction, social chaos, war, and ongoing Earth changes.

"The prophesied changes are going to happen," he said "but our attitude and actions determine how harsh or mild they are.

My take on the 2012 that we need to move out of the fear paradigm, reclaim our power & claim the future for all humanity. The "Pirates that Be" (PTB) are pushing the fear agenda in every outlet possible. Nostradamus, Biblical End times, Globull warming, etc. etc.

When people live in fear they are easily herded like cattle, instead of realizing their own power and potential. We need to empower humanity over their captors. Once that event happens the transition will become smooth. The great news is Millions of people are waking up every day. This process is accelerating.

@AccessDenied I always post references, except on rare occasions where the source of information did not include links or references.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I honestly don't think anything will happen 2012. Other than I'll lose 20 bucks for a bet I made when I first saw the end world crap. I beleived in things like this because the brainwashing box told me to.

When I began to look into things I became convinced that all this 2012 crap was all to distract us from real issues.

You can decide the real issues, either way this next decade is gonna be wild.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Oh my, i hope the calander take into acount the fact that
OUR calander is by 6-8 years WRONG..
Should be some 2002-2004 now..

Based on the hypothesis of Jesus being born 6-8 years
earlier then the "fact" says today.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Will something happen? Probably not, but either way the closer it gets the more interested I become. The world is going to crap anyways, and if we as humans don't start fixing it, its going to be a sad sad place to be.

One thing I can't get over is if the world as we know it does end and all the people that prepared for it stay alive and I don't big deal, but if nothing happens and these people who have spent the last 2-3 years preparing and large amounts of money on shelters and what not just wake up to a day that is the exact same as the days before, what will they do? It sort of makes me upset and feel bad for them.

Things will get interesting either way!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The claim had to include the statement that all archaeological work is wrong. Without that claim all of these other claims fall apart.

The fact is that the archaeological efforts to decode the Mayan writings have been very successful. The language can be spoken because the Mayans have worked with archaeologists to link the spoken word with the written record. That effort has been going on longer than Barrios has been alive. To claim in some insignificant way that there is legitimacy to his claims because of his ancestry is grasping at straws.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join