It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of Mosques and Men

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

I have found this excellent video on You Tube all about the farse that is the Ground Zero Mosque.

Please watch this - you will learn a lot!

Circulate far and wide

[edit on 14-8-2010 by chemistry]

[edit on 14-8-2010 by chemistry]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

farce i dont know if that was the correct term

that video is some powerful stuff

let the name calling begin
let the dismissive masses tear this to shreads.....

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I don't know if I learned alot from this video, other than this guy being an idiot. I'm sure that nobody affiliated with that mosque, took part in the attacks on 9/11. America is a country filled with people of all different religions and Islam happens to be one of them. Whether you like it or not, many Americans subscribe to Islamic beliefs and it is just as American as Christianity or Judaism.

As I have said in the other thread on this subject, should we now ban Christian churches from being around anywhere that little boys congregate? What about syngogues from courthouses?

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
great vid!

sums it up nicely.

but! no mention of 1st amendment. oooooooooooooooooh

or private property or legal bs.

jeeze, big picture fo sho!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
The guy in the video continually attacks Islam and seems to be arguing that a mosque should not be placed near WTC because Islam is responsible for the atrocity.

This eejit needs to realise that Islam had nothing to do with it. This atrocity was carried out by highly organised international terrorist organisation, bent on incendiary. blame placing war-mongering bull#.

People like that guy fall for that crap hook line and sinker. Conventional terrorism has not been effective for some considerable time, so they resort to this, You really have to wonder what was going through those bastards minds as they flew those planes towards those buildings. It certainly wasnt everlasting glory.

Those fools were brainwashed, in a way similar to how parental alienation happens in divorce cases with children. The 'mother country' was demonised until they were willing to destroy it. This was done by a mid-east based group of rich guys with no doubt many western friends.

I hate to boil this whole 911 thing down to its simplest terms.

But The WTC attack was carried out by assholes, not Muslims.

To deny them the building of this shrine which would help heal a massive wound in the side if that particular religion would be another act of terrorism.

We should embrace our muslim brothers and stop pointing the finger of blame at them. You can count on one hand the people who carried this attack out. To condemn millions for that is travesty at best.

I think we should have another Worlds Fair. Am I the only one who has noticed the world has gone to # since we stopped having them ?

Peace Through Understanding.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

Excellent stuff chemistry. I think it hits the nail on the head. They know
our weaknesses and they know how to play us.

They hide behind the Constitution and call anyone opposed to this idea a racist and Islamophobe.

I think the guy in the video did an excellent job of communicating his message through close personal friendships with Muslims, which I can also relate to.

S&F

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Islam had nothing to do with 9/11 - it was an extremely convenient false flag attack that probably exceeded the wildest dreams of its conspirators. From destroying money trails of trillions of dollars, to destroying lethal lawsuit information, to rallying an entire nation into giving away key freedoms, to dumbing them down with emotional charge, to a massive military expansion into the middle east which continues to this day as a result, to Silverstein profiting hundreds of millions in insurance payoffs, to eliminating unruly intelligence assets, last but not least securing a re-election of GW... I'm sure I missed a dozen other conveniences that 9/11 provided.

Anyway my point is, don't be so hard on Islam. There's almost 2 billion of them on the planet, if it was really such a religion of destruction then the world would have ended centuries ago. 99.9% of them are peaceful people who just want to be happy and live a prosperous life just like you.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
who gives a rats how many they are!!!

it should be suspect there are so many!

wtf! you don't understand. they tell you anything and swallow it.

you have a million man army and no black ops? where do you get your ideas?

please, go to the front lines.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Islam has everything to do with it. Go pick up a koran and read what islam wants you to do to 'non-believers'.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Total BS from an anti-islamic website doing nothing more than fearmongering to the sheeple.
This sort of thing shows the insecurity in their own belief, hence their attacks on others.
The same tactics used by TPTB to drag the US into war-for-oil campaigns that killed even more US soldiers for money, not security.
The perpetrators of 911 were not true muslims. They were PAID (for their families future security) mercenaries.
No-one of (any) faith condones the killing of innocents.

A quote from their own website's FAQ:

Q: "Muslim scholars consider your quotations from Islamic history to be weak - why don't you see that?"

A: We do see that - we don't care.

link to the insecure of faith

For a Conspiracy Website Thread, you should check your facts before posting to ensure that it has some genuine value. Otherwise you are just as bad as the ignorant shill's peddling this garbage. Leave the stench on their website, don't bring it to ATS. We should be better than that.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by CitizenNum287119327]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

I am glad to be able to agree with you on this subject. Thank you for saying this.

BTW how many anti mosque threads does there have to be?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
as many as need be groucho.

how many times do we have to say it!

HOW MANY!

not here!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Why not here?

Why not allow religious freedom in America?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Few days ago, while driving to my work I was listening to a radio show with phone calls, and a guy called saying he knows how to stop the construction of that mosque in WTC.

According to him, if you kill a pig on that ground, it automatically become "unholy" for muslims and they won't be able to build it there.

That's thinking "out of the box", said the radio host.

As far as we already know, 9/11 was an inside job organized by evil powerfull people. This people always pick the "weak side" and manipulate it in order to control the balance of the forces in the world.

It should not be a unexpected to see how the same people who told us to blaim it to the muslims now "OK" the mosque construction. They always move with the tendence of the money. The have no flag or religion.

Finally we need to accept there are many extremist between the muslims and not even the "normal" muslims like them.

It would be nice if the "good muslims" tell us who and where are the "bad muslims", because I think they know that or at least have a clue. Why they keep the "bad apples"?

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Trueman]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
Total BS from an anti-islamic website doing nothing more than fearmongering to the sheeple.
This sort of thing shows the insecurity in their own belief, hence their attacks on others.
The same tactics used by TPTB to drag the US into war-for-oil campaigns that killed even more US soldiers for money, not security.
The perpetrators of 911 were not true muslims. They were PAID (for their families future security) mercenaries.
No-one of (any) faith condones the killing of innocents.

A quote from their own website's FAQ:

Q: "Muslim scholars consider your quotations from Islamic history to be weak - why don't you see that?"

A: We do see that - we don't care.

link to the insecure of faith

For a Conspiracy Website Thread, you should check your facts before posting to ensure that it has some genuine value. Otherwise you are just as bad as the ignorant shill's peddling this garbage. Leave the stench on their website, don't bring it to ATS. We should be better than that.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by CitizenNum287119327]

so you say we are just dups, well guess what donkey, your mosk won't go up.

and i hope you stay safe.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Your statement says sooo much about yourself!

I am not a muslim, and it is spelt "Mosque", not mosk

happy trails

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
as many as need be groucho.

Interesting answer. May I counter with this.

Originally posted by fooks
it should be suspect there are so many!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
You are missing the point entirely. The difference is that islam does want to subdue and control or kill us. Some of them seem nice enough, however, their religion makes them the enemy of every American and freedom loving person on the planet whether they want to believe it or not.
They are at war with us, sooner or later we will have to return the favor or just give in. Any other choice is foolish.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
It's ironic that those who don't have the strength to stand by the values, principles, and laws of this country or maybe don't have faith in them seem to be the ones who are the most willing to allow them to be destroyed. If it was the plan to destroy America from within or prove its hypocrisy, it might be working.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by dallanta

Islam is not at war with America, some idiots in caves are.

Islam is not the enemy, it's the fools that take it's teachings and justify killing with them that is the enemy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join