It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can we believe anything?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Look at history- see how there are patterns that emerge..
these overlords stick to tricks that work, so they get predictable.
with criminals , you can't go by what they say- look at what they do.
I see the truth as plain as day..but it's my truth.
you'll have to find your own, it's called knowing # from shinola.
the technology is now available for finding out alot of information-
but you still have to tie it all together- like a cheap detective..
look at Mappers.nndb to see how the player connect.
Global Research.ca is good info in my book.
gerald celente at trends research seems on the level.
"behold a pale horse" is by william cooper- he was killed by
the az sheriffs dept. - (if your are a real threat,you get dead.)
best advice i got- consider the source.
this message brought to you by the church of later dude saints.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by p51mustang]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Mate, I`m on the verge of becoming a mad empiricist, do the same, prove to yourself the water boils at 100 degrees C, it`s only then you`ll really have knowledge it actually boils at that temperature.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I think that whether it is all lie or not is besides the point.

what you must always be aware of is that what you are doing and telling yourself is true. If you use yourself as a compass then you can guide yourself to whenever you want regardless if the rest of the world is telling lies or not. I tend not to believe mass media and listen for certain words that often repeat themselves. I look for patterns and make mental notes. This is how you will stop yourself going insane. Believe that what you are doing is the truth and try to influence your surroundings as this may be in your control.

If its not in your control it does not need to be worried about as you cannot worry about something that never happened or something that actually has not happened yet.

Peace

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyle43
OP, I feel similar to you!

I always wonder how anyone can "without a doubt" be "certain" of anything just because if I have learned anything from ATS is that there is a distortion in all the information we get simply because we are exposed to so much.

It is funny to me that a poster will in one thread, claim how corrupt and un trustworthy the MSM is, then only a few days later post something coming from a MSM source. If you are on the thought train that the MSM is corrupt.

That is how I feel, unfortunately I am sometimes guilty of it too. Not believing the MSM about some things, while believing others. We do have much information, and it seems as though each info provider has their own agenda. Even in literature, I enjoy reading (makes me think) classic lit Rand, Orwell, Huxley, etc. I am now to the point that I question their reasons for writing, what was their true agenda? Why did they spend so much time writing their work? I guess part of this is what makes most people conspiracy theorists, a lack of trust.

9/11, Oil Spill, War...they all have there mysteries and its something everyone will always have there opinions on. It is one of the few things I can't figure out, why do people care about being right so much? The events have happened, and the thing I think we should focus on is the consequences from those events that are affecting the NOW. I wonder if instead of all the people trying to "expose" the people responsible instead were to get together and fix something what could happen. For how much "intelligent thought" that goes on at ATS, not much intelligent action follows. Not saying that I am one to be organizing protests or anything but it would be nice if there was an official ATS get together to actually present a solution to our problems.

It would be interesting if ATS-types came together and did something to change the world. I'm sure many, like me, feel that any efforts would be useless because of our lack of political or any other sort of power. Sometimes I wonder if we are more guilty, because we accuse people of being sheeps, for blindly following something, yet we "know" (hope/think we do), and we share the same world with the "sheep". I feel that even though I now think 9/11 was planned, I live my life essentially the same as those that wholeheartedly believe the government story. If I were brave and courageous, I would leave America and end my citizenship.

I try and combat this feeling by just living my life. Who is at the cause of these tragedies is something I just don't care that much about because they will get what they deserve. The more I hear about the NWO, False Flag, and WW3 I just want to puke, its starting to become obvious to me that the whole "Illuminati" thing is just another "false flag", headed by something we just don't have enough knowledge to comprehend. Don't get me wrong either though, there is something that has been holding humanity back from its true potential but realistically you aren't going to find out what it is on the internet.

Hopefully I stayed on topic and didn't lose anyone

Agreed, I just live my life, selfishly pursuing my interests, creature comforts, and time with family. As far as the Illuminati, NWO, etc. I wonder if this parallels religions. People know they don't know and understand, so they erect mental scenarios and speculate to explain the world around them.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
here's some stuff to chew on-
Prescott Bush was charged with dealing with the nazi's in WWll,
the nazi's didnt like coca-cola so much , so coke made fanta sodas just for them.
the death camps were only able to process so many persons with
help from IBM and the punchcard system.
bush was partners with Hapsburg Shipping Lines,that brought
thousands of SS officers to tha usa in operation paperclip.
Prescott made sure george one was in skull and bones and the CIA.
all opposition was assassinated all along the way to his presidency. then he heralded the new world order in his speech sept. 11th 1991.
made sure his witless son was installed. and sept. 11th the towers were
detonated- and marvin bush was head of security..
thermite was used .puddles of molten structural steel was
still detected 3 months after the incident.
and here we are in the midst of the clampdown.
instead of having your SS number tattooed on your forearm,
you were issued an SS card at birth. and the guard towers have been replaced by satellites.. thanks to nazi contributions to the space program.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by p51mustang]

[edit on 15-8-2010 by p51mustang]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join