It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-ANALYSIS: Have the Saudis Really Killed Al Muqrin?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
In a move sure to further controversy and doubt Al Qaeda is claiming that the death of Abdel Aziz al-Muqrin at the hands of Saudi forces is a lie. al Muqrin is the puported leader of the Al Qaeda cell believed responsible for Paul Johnsons kidnapping and beheading.

Associated Press

"Some satellite networks and news agencies have been propagating the false news that Abdulaziz al-Moqrin, God preserve him, has been killed," the statement said. "We would like to say that such claims, unleashed by the tyrants of Saudi Arabia, are aimed at dissuading the holy warriors and crushing their spirits."

But the al-Qaida network denied Saturday al-Muqrin was killed and called the government report a lie.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Even though these reports claiming the Saudi government lied when it said Muqrin was killed yesterday came from an Islamic web site source of questionable veracity one has to wonder due to the strong motivation of the Saudi government to show the west something was being done about the heinous crime of beheading a hostage.

If this report were to turn out to be true it would be a huge blow to the Saudis credibility further undermining the relationship with the US and other countries

UPI/ Washinton Times

Related ATSNN Article

American Hostage Beheaded

[edit on 19-6-2004 by Phoenix]

[edit on 6-19-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Looks dead to me

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Won'h he be surprised to find out those 72 virgins are all men that look like Ariel Sharon?

LL1

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I don't know?
Compare this photo to that of the one on CNN, the eyebrows are soooo
different, as if they were waxed.
Besides, they stated in earlier reports he was killed "while disposing the corpse of Johnson", so why has the body of Johnson not been found?

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Fox News is now saying in its broadcast that Al Qaeda is admitting the death

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Apperantly the Saudis are changing their story on how he is dead. Personaly I do not care how he died, just that it was painful. I wish though that the body of Mr.Johnson was found.

'sides if al-Qaida themselves are confirming,that prettu much rules out hoax for me.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

hope this helps a bit 6th post down from the top just my cover on it

LL1

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Something is not right with this story!
Read "Banshee's" report.... "While they were disposing of the body"

Now "they were seen dropping off the body of in a town"
Yet the Saudi police don't know where the body is???
Give me - - - break!!!
Have you guys forgotten the relationship between the Saudi Royals and the bin Laden fam!
Someone is trying to play someone here.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
So...the saudis were not able to find these creeps BEFORE they beheaded the American...BUT afterwards they were able to not only FIND them but KILL them! Something here doesn't make sense!!

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Apperantly the Saudis are changing their story on how he is dead. Personaly I do not care how he died, just that it was painful. I wish though that the body of Mr.Johnson was found.

'sides if al-Qaida themselves are confirming,that prettu much rules out hoax for me.

How do we know al Qaida confirms his death?
Do al Qaida have an official spokesman?

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I don't know?
Compare this photo to that of the one on CNN, the eyebrows are soooo
different, as if they were waxed.
Besides, they stated in earlier reports he was killed "while disposing the corpse of Johnson", so why has the body of Johnson not been found?

Methinks that someone has just pointed to the Emporer, and asked why he was naked...

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Has anyone seen reports claiming that the Saudi Police gave uniforms and a car to Paul Johnson's captors? Has anyone seen reports that Al-Qaeda is integrated into nearly every aspect of the Saudi military and security?

Osama is Saudi, most 9/11 hijackers were Saudi.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Some people say that this war is about oil. That point has been argued back and forth for over a year now, and I don't care to get into it here. I would say that regardless of anything else, America will come out with more oil than it went in with. Saudi Arabia is very interested in the oil market, and Saudi businessmen stand to lose a lot if Americans and their Western World buddies get a direct hand into the oil market.

What's my point? I don't trust Saudi Arabia. I don't trust their government, I don't trust their private sector corporations, and I don't trust their media. You can (nearly?) always trust any person or any group to look out for themselves first. People cooperate with people because it's mutually beneficial. Saudi Arabia cooperates with the rest of the world when it's beneficial, not when it threatens their way of life.

A couple of stories pointing to the Saudi - Al-Qaeda connection.
www.cnn.com...
www.cbsnews.com...

--J1M

Just a thought. Al-Qaeda is starting to look like the Saudi Special Forces.

new topics

top topics

join