It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study finds British spy killed Rasputin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hello ATS and welcome to my first thread!

The death of Rasputin has been discussed here before but I've found no mention of any British Secret Intelligence Service involvement, so here goes!

This is an article from 2004 about a BBC documentary.

Link

Rasputin, the Russian monk who became the confidant of the last tsar, was killed by a British agent, according to a documentary to be broadcast next month.

An investigation into his death in 1916 has concluded that he was murdered not as had been supposed by disaffected Russian aristocrats but by Oswald Rayner, a member of the Secret Intelligence Service, who was working at the Russian court in St Petersburg.

This is the original article I found which puts a broader conspiritorial slant on the whole thing. Some of the details contradict other reports but still an interesting read!

Link

According to Professor Sharov, Russia’s foremost pathologist, who carried out the second investigation, the third shot had been fired point blank at Rasputin’s forehead – the hallmark of a professional execution style killing. Yet somehow he had survived even that. Water in his lungs indicates death by drowning, after his body was dumped in to the freezing waters of the Neva.

However this was not the first attempt on Rasputin’s life. In June 1914 – significantly perhaps, on the very same day that Archduke Franz Ferdinand was assassinated in Sarajevo – a religious fanatic had stabbed Rasputin. Although he recovered, the attack left Rasputin an invalid for months afterwards.

So from where did Rasputin derive such phenomenal resilience? This writer would suggest that Rasputin possessed an abundance of what the Chinese call Chi or Life Force. It was this that enabled him to help the young Tsar when the Imperial family’s doctors were unable to do anything. For like any real healer, Rasputin was able to transmit this Life Force to the young Tsar and thus restore his ailing body.

Apart from explaining Rasputin’s resilience to apparently life-threatening injuries and his ability to heal, it also accounts for his notorious sexual appetite. For in its unrefined state, an abundance of Chi or Life Force also manifests as abundant sexual energy.

Some questions to ponder..

How different would the world be if he had lived, and succeeded in convincing the Tsar to sue for peace?

Could the first attempt on his life, on the same day as the assasination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, be a coincidence?

Does Chi give you the Horn?

I've got a fairly freaky psychedelic poster of this guy on my wall but thats got more to do with the band Mastodon than anything else. Very intriguing man none the less, particularly considering the Illuminati had him offed.

Thanks for your time, here are some older threads regarding his death.

March of the Fire Ants

Rasputin: Mad, manipulative, healer, prophet or all of the above?

Rasputin the Evil Monk?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Just goes to show that there are too many studies being done and that people will claim anything to get noticed.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
haha thanks, very kind of you to take the time to say that

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Rasputin was a very interesting historical character that i took a particular interest in, he more than anyone else changed the history and political system of Russia merely by force of will. Attributing his well documented demise to british agents at this late date is unbelievable.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Is it unbelievable just because of the lateness of the date?

Or is there something specific about their evidence that you disagree with?

From a link given earlier -

Richard Cullen, a retired Scotland Yard commander who has been studying the case with Andrew Cook, an intelligence historian, says that a new forensic analysis and an examination of official records helped him to reach his conclusion.

"I am 99.9 per cent certain of this," said Mr Cullen, whose findings will be broadcast on BBC2 on October 1.

He seems pretty sure.

Can you not even entertain the idea of it being a possibility?

[edit on 15-8-2010 by March of the Fire Ants]

new topics

top topics

join