It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the US successfully invade Canada?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Hop on google earth,now look at how much of canada is used. Most of it is just unexplored wilderness.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Though, as someone who lives in an American city during the week that turns into a Canadian one on the weekends, I can tell you that Manitobans are waaaaay worse drivers than North Dakotans are. Never saw people who thought it was reasonable to make a u-turn from the right lane, because they forgot which side of the road the bottle shop was on, before I moved here :-)

That just goes to show that we don't have as many cops up here. We know what we are doing is illegal, maybe even considered "wrong", but if we aren't going to get caught, we just do silly things like that. We just look around for the law first, and go for it. In the prairies, we have so few people in some areas, it's easy to let your mind wander off somewhere else while driving. I think that's what usually happened when we see someone in the ditch.

The prairies has bred a lawless bunch of people.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by whipsandchainsamerica
Hop on google earth,now look at how much of canada is used. Most of it is just unexplored wilderness.

We use that for our playground, hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, quading, camping......
It's also boreal forest, needed to help with the climate, so we don't want too much development.

Some of our native people also live in the wilderness, they have been able to keep their old ways by doing that.
We do have extra room though, if the rules and laws down there get too silly.
No need for invasion, we welcome immigrants if they have something to contribute.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
They could but with heavy punishments.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join