It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

iran goes nuclear with russian help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
russia ready to fuel irans 1st nuclear reactor......

www.aolnews.com...

"(Aug. 13) -- Russia said today that it will begin loading fuel into Iran's first nuclear power plant next week, defying U.S. calls for a delay amid suspicions that Tehran is trying to build nuclear weapons."

get ready for the end of days seriously israel will not stand for this or will they?

if israel does anything to stop this and thats a big if they will have to hit this reactor within the 8 days it will take to fuel it completely.

isreal does have a narrow window of opportunity to do something before this and if they dont it is check and mate.

within the next few years or less iran will have the bomb.

with current us forces in iraq and afghanistan this has the potential to have disastrous consequences for us military personnel in the middle east.

will obama shun and try to put israel on a leash?
will obama try to get Ahmadinejad to come to the barganing table?

this situation is worrysome.

thoughts anyone?

[edit on 13-8-2010 by neo96]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Honestly, I would be surprised if it takes that long. My gut tells me that they probably already have one. Maybe even one of Russia's old MRVs. At the end of the cold war, Russia was selling everything that wasn't nailed down to raise currency, so Iran may have gotten ahold of a few Ruskie Nukes. They are probably reverse engineering them and just need the Rad. I hope not.

As I stated these are just my gut feelings, and I have no proof, but it would seem feasible that this is the way they might progress.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Should I give a damn? As far as I can see it Israel has 200 nuclear warheads and somehow we should jump over Iran for holding the nuclear material for this? We have wasted billions over our involvement overseas and you are to insist we should what? Waste more?

Worrysom? You were not worrysom that countries like Israel and Pakistan possessed nuclear weapons, and yet Iran with this materials worries you?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Already posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's one of the "active new threads" on the right side of ATS pages

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
my bad moderates feel free to trash this thread

top topics

join