It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solution to the Mideast crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Solution to the Mideast crisis

I think that it’s time for the Israelis to take a look at their position and see if it really is where they want to be for the rest of time. Personally, I wouldn’t want to live in the Mideast surrounded by hostile neighbors who routinely call for the extermination of all Jews.

So, what is the solution? It’s pretty simple. The Israelite s should immigrate to the US and takeover the City of Detroit. Detroit is destitute. It was once a great city and there is plenty of housing available at very reasonable rates.

The Israelis’ have already shown that they can make a desert bloom so perhaps they would be able to take the forsaken city of Detroit and once again bring it back to its’ days of splendor.

Of course they couldn’t recreate the auto industry but they could bring industry back to Detroit. Once enough Israeli’s have moved to Detroit, they could easily win the local elections and sweep out the corrupt government officials and start rebuilding a once great city. As more moved to Detroit, more would be inclined to move.

Once enough have moved, you could give the country of Israel to the UN and let them do with it as they please. The UN created the problem, let them solve it.

War is once again on the horizon for Israel. This time most likely in Lebanon. But perhaps also with Iran and Syria. Why do the citizens of Israel want to stay in a war zone. At some point, their army will fail and they will have war in the streets. I say, head for Detroit now, before it's too late.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Are you actually serious with this?

Maybe if people put down their ego's for a day or two (the governments, not you op) something resembling peace could be seriously looked at.

Moving a nation is not really an answer, especially since creating a nation is a major cause of the current problems.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Why do the citizens of Israel want to stay in a war zone.

I do not know - because it is the home maybe?
So thanks - i am sure Detroit is nice and all, but i pass.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The UN created the nation of Israel in the late 1940s and it's been nothing but war ever since.

It would be simple to take over Detroit. It would be done one house/ one family at a time. No one would even notice. Once the refugees from Israel were there in significant numbers, they could take over city government and encourage immigration.

Give the people a place where they could create a lasting peace.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

The UN created the nation of Israel in the late 1940s and it's been nothing but war ever since.

And before it there was a peace i assume? You might not be aware , but there was no Jordan (also created by UN), Syria,Lebanon until 1940s - and Palestine until i do not know when.
Suggest Detroit to them.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

That's why I ask the question "Who in their right mind wants to stay in the Mideast?

I can't think of a good reason to be there. It doesn't matter to me what your religion is, why stay. That's why I think that the Israeli's should take over Detroit.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Buddy, I wouldn't even try to reply. I have had nothing but personal attacks for my support of Israel (my home nation), so I am conceding my future arguments in regards to these kind of topics on this website.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NeutronAvenger

I applaud your standing up for your own country. Most of the time I also stand by Israel.

But to me, the handwriting is on the wall. If I had family in Israel, I'd be encouraging them to move somewhere, virtually anywhere else. I don't see it as a place to raise children.

I think that sooner or later there will be an attack on Israel that will kill far to many people. Perhaps it will be a terrorist group with a nuke or a radical with a bio-weapon. In any case I wouldn't want to be there and I wouldn't want my family there.

Best of luck to you.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77 Why do the citizens of Israel want to stay in a war zone.

Because their God gave it to them? Maybe some people hold God above all other things. Not you, but some...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

I make sure that I take care of my family. Right now, I don't think that it's wise to raise your family in Israel. I think that it significantly increases their chance of being killed by someone from another religion who thinks that the land belongs to them.

Many Jews had the foresight to leave Germany before they were herded into cattle cars and taken off to be slaughtered.

When you live in a tiny country surrounded by hostile neighbors, perhaps it is prudent for some people to find an alternate place to live.

The diehards can stay and defend some dirt. The others can find a less hostile place to live.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I'm from Detroit why not maybe they can fix the city. Personaly I think the border with Mexico would be better suited for them. If they can keep the Palastinians in maybe they can keep the Mexicans out.

top topics

join