It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama born in Kenya, it's still floating around

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I thought these rumors were down with but they're back. My grandpa forwarded me an email that linked to this video Clicky! Can you debunk the first part of the video where Obama admits he was not born in Hawaii. I think the audio was tampered with.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by walsbg22

The beginning of the video is ridiculously tampered with. I listened to the rest of it but it isn't proof of anything I am afraid. Too many factors: He didn't out right ask him the question that he says was answered. What if the guy misunderstood him? etc.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
And it will float around because it's true. Obama is not a natural born American citizen.

Now even if you do not believe that there are a few facts to consider.

Obama has spent over 2 million dollars to cover up details of his past.

Obama has never willingly offered the American public proof he was born in The United States.

There are several lawsuits ongoing brought by lawyers against Obama because they believe strongly that they can prove he is not a natural born citizen. These are not dumb people who are all about some conspiracy theory.

These things are enough to give people a legitimate right to question whether Obama is really a a natural born citizen and thus a legal President.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
He's almost halfway through his term(1st term?) and this is still going on? Hasn't this horse been beaten enough? It's not moving.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenixfew facts to consider.

Obama has spent over 2 million dollars to cover up details of his past.

That is not a fact, but a birther lie. Please show exactly where Obama spent that money to cover up details of his past.

This stupid claim has been made by birthers dozens of times here, and every time they make it they are unable to back it up. So why do birthers keep posting the same lie here?

Obama has never willingly offered the American public proof he was born in The United States.

Yes he has, but birthers ignore the proof.

There are several lawsuits ongoing brought by lawyers against Obama because they believe strongly that they can prove he is not a natural born citizen.

Please detail these so called "several lawsuits"

Nothing to see, just more birther lies with questions that they are unable to answer!

[edit on 13/8/10 by dereks]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Obama was not born in Kenya.

Not Hawaii either.

His mother is not Stanley Ann Dunham.

His father is not Barack Sr.

Who is this guy, who basically came out of nowhere??

No worries! It's actually an American tradition to indulge in birth certificate fraud, especially when it comes to our apparent leaders.

Bush, Sr.? More fraud.

Eisenhower?? Joking, right? Wrong.

Amerika, you might have bigger problems than you imagine...

JR

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

You will never get an answer regarding the 2 million. I don't blame all birthers. They probably just get this nonsense in their emails and think it's true. I have asked many, many times for proof of the 2 million and I only got one reply, which was from WND. Meaning it's crap.

One poster said Obama has spent hundreds of millions.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
where obama was born, kenya or hawaii

this isn't something still being debated by people with computers on online conspiracy websites, it has long past left the realms of rumors

this is something that intelligent and well paid lawyers and people that beleive the evidence are still trying to push for answers to

personally i beleive the whole thing is sketchy, who knows

we might never. hahahahaha

i don't think it's worth worrying about, anywyas

[edit on 8/13/2010 by indigothefish]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Yes 18 months in office...
So that means there is nothing to the rumours?

These cases are worse than trying to convict a cop or polotician.
They all have way too much protection.

You do know that court cases can take years to get through?
18 months in nothing in the legal profession..

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by walsbg22

There are still people who believe the Iraq war was justified, there are still people who believe that Obama is some muslim plant. People still believe many things on this website and outside. It is just how it has always been.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
In the end, it's still the same. Obama was born in Kenya. He never provided an actual real bona-fide original birth certificate. The Hawaii government will not allow anyone to actually see the supposed real one hidden in a vault somewhere.

Now I ask you all, if you had a real birth certificate, would you refuse to show it as proof of your citizenship ?

We have all been had. This president is not a US citizen.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Fromabove]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
In the end, it's still the same. Obama was born in Kenya.

Wheres the proof he was born in Kenya?

He never provided an actual real bona-fide original birth certificate.

How many of the last 43 presidents could you account long form birth certificates from?

The Hawaii government will not allow anyone to actually

So the entire Hawaiian government is in on it? Including Republican governor Linda Ingle? Yep.

Now I ask you all, if you had a real birth certificate, would you refuse to show it as proof of your citizenship ?

I had an old torn up long form birth certificate sitting at my parents home. I have never for the life of me used that as ID and I have never seen anybody carry and use theirs either. My certification of live birth has worked out just fine for me, never had an issue.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
He's almost halfway through his term(1st term?) and this is still going on?

Well sadly racism is going to be around a lot longer then Obama is and that is what the Birther movement is a bunch of racists .

Hasn't this horse been beaten enough? It's not moving.

The will will continue to be flogged based on its superficial skin colour . Remember nobody questioned the horse or should I say candidate who is on record as of being born outside of the 49 states .

Cheers xpert11 .

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Here's something VERY interesting...his own WIFE admits it! Listen closely.....

She says..
"..His home country.."

Bet he scorned her later at home...then again, maybe not, lol.

[edit on 8/15/2010 by MadDogtheHunter]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Double post for some reason.

[edit on 8/15/2010 by MadDogtheHunter]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
If you have nothing to be afraid of...why say no? When the police ask to search your car...if you have nothing to hide, why say no? When you hide something or provide an obviously fake document, the one birth certificate Obama showed from Hawaii was done on a typewriter or computer which was funny because Hawaii, at the time he was born, did handwritten birth certificates.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I predict it will be Hillary that drops the bombshell about Obama's birth place and birth cert.
She knows something and almost spilled until the Bilderbergers called and struck a deal with her to keep quiet.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Perhaps you might explain the deal between Hillary and the Bilderberg Group.....leave the additional "er" off the name next time.

top topics

join