It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Desperate Establishment's Latest Rand Paul Hoax Backfires

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Desperate Establishment's Latest Rand Paul Hoax Backfires

dprogram.net

The latest media hoax targeting Kentucky primary winner Rand Paul has exploded in the establishment’s face after a claim that Paul “kidnapped” a woman during a college prank was revealed to be completely mischaracterized, showing once again how desperate the system is to discredit Paul and prevent him from leading a populist revolt against the status quo.

The corporate media has now launched no less than three hyped or outright manufactured “controversies” in an effort to tear down Paul’s popularity in the less than three months since he won the Kentucky primary.
(visit the link for the full news article)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Related News Links:
www.huffingtonpost.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Rand Paul ABDUCTED Female Student While In College, Tried To Force Her To

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Krzyzmo]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Whether you agree with the candidate, Rand Paul, or not, this shows a fraction of the methods used by the establishment to discredit a candidate or elected official when the target person is not one of globalist hand-picked people. The media is used as a weapon against those who go against the globalist system of tyranny, as a way to keep control of their global network by controlling the elected officials in Washington and abroad to use as tools in achieving their vision of a world government and currency.

This is a follow-up story to a thread of the original dis-information reported by the PRESS. I have included the original story link from the Huffington post for reference, as well as the link to the original thread.

dprogram.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Disinformation and a half is what that report on Rand Paul was
The media is pathetic!

Unfortunately it really will only blow in their faces if the update makes msm.
the truth is many people saw the hack job on journalism saying he was an abducter and only maybe 10% of everyone who read those headlines will see this one or other ones like this.

if not 10% then i'll be more than generous and say 30%, that's still a 70% success ratio.

And they probably knew this is what was going to happen

Look at this:

See this, even Olbermann is in on it, that pathetic fool!!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Krzyzmo

Much more damaging stories have been uncovered about Rand Paul's opponent Jack Conrad, such as the fact that his biggest donors are lawyers & lobbyists just like his opponent for the primaries. In other words, Jack Conrad is just another tool and will be crushed like Grayson was in the primaries. I have little doubt Rand Paul will win but I question what his performance will be like in comparison to his father.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
It is obvious that the Keith Olbermann segment is a complete parody. The person being interviewed is clearly not Aqua Buddha nor are Olbermann's questions serious.

Not even the MSM is taking this story at face value, if you want to call MSNBC the mainstream.

Disagree with Olbermann if you like, but don't accuse him of dissing Rand Paul. He's just getting laughs out of an accusation that nobody takes seriously.

Nobody anywhere is taking this story as legitimate journalism.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Yeah, the plan sure backfired. Im glad the story just turns out that Rand and the others were just having fun and games being a part of a secret college fraternity, tying girls up and doing drugs and having some kind of orgy at the lake. That is what everyone does in college right?

People remember that the TPTB own the good guys and the bad guys, the white and black pieces.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
If any of you in the States do even a cursory look at Conrad, it is clear that he is the one with the skeletons in the closet and the support of the Skull & Bones boys.

I wish Rand Paul all the success in the world. You will never find anyone who agrees with you one hundred percent. The best that one can hope for in the USA is a candidate with genuine Constitutionalist credentials -- and in the Kentucky race that would be Rand Paul.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by davedan978

Bohemian Grove: The elected officials and corporations heads are running around the woods and performing fake (we hope) sacrifice rituals today, and their all grown up.

What ever Rand did in college with his frat buddies has already turned to legend by how many times the same story has been told and juiced up over the years.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I am a Kentuckian.

This is nothing special, it is called dirty politics or Kentucky Polictics.

Pand Paul is no special candidate either, one he is not native Kentuckian. He has been here since 93, merely a decade less than me, and true Kentuckians still consider me an outsider.

Two, he SOP for Dirty Ky Politics, PANDering to the Xians and the rednecks.

Usually works in this state.

So how did this backfire, it was not meant to do anything but smear, or muddy the waters, and that is the KY political way.

Has been since the day I turned 18 and had to wade through candidates (local, illegally campaigning less than so many feet from voting booth) every year to vote.

I wonder how many political pundits pundicizing Pand Paul have been to, lived in or even visited Kentucky?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The liberals seem so desperate to attack Rand Paul, that the only "winner" in all this is probably Sarah Palin since the wolves are after someone else for a change.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

The issue is the story went vrial mainstream news thoughout the country, and it was a pack of lies to boot. Everyone has dirty local politics, the globalist made your local dirty politics national. The globalist are very affraid of November.

new topics

top topics

join