It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live...!!! Show #19 - Now available on the REWIND! player

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Great! the same guy who said that the Nazi's were a Leftist party in the 1930's Germany is now denying that the CIA had anything to do with the overthrowing of MOSSADEQ OF IRAN 1953.

Talk about a delusional interpretation of world history! - to me it just looks like an obvious spin to put some of the eariler actions of the U.S in a better light.

Yes! The Brits were involved - but it was clearly also a CIA operation.

cryptome.org...

www.nytimes.com...

Great disinformation and history revision about the world's history and important world events! :shk:

And have everyone in the studio forgot about the Western world's slaughter of the Muslims in the Crusades?

We actually started the whole thing!

Hilarious! :shk:

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

ATS is a living think tank.

not every cell (member) is awar of every other cell's (member's) knowledge, and no one knows everything, unless you know something we do not.

we can choose to have better manners, and share information/sources in a more polite manner.

thanks for sharing your input, but do we need to call people names or assign labels such as "delusional", and other possibly antagonistic rhetoric?

i'm willing to bet not one member on ATS LIVE knows everything about everything, but it is a natural progression and evolution of an internet community, ... it is sharing information in a think tank.

pieces to a puzzle.

I'm liking the current discussion, and sharing of how moderators deal with their responsibilities.

alot of members (myself included) who do not fully understand the moderation processes find it .... interesting.

thanks ATS LIVE for addressing these concerns on air,
et

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Neformore raises a very valid point in that there are small factions at work across the board disrupting thread conversations as much as they can. It is on the rise, but this goes in hand with the growth of the member base.

The thing is, these factions are pretty varied in their interests.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
NOW ON THE MARKET:
crypto pond plant food!

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
if the general public knew what was taking place in the theatres of war, less people would be volunteering to join and fight.

it is a matter of national security to keep the general public ignorant.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Wikileaks encourages donation to support their cause. They have been very open about this and say the money goes towards upkeep of the site, legal bills and various other costs.

Wikileaks support info.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by LarryLove]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
hate for jewish is embedded subconsciously in words and languages.

perhaps most belong to the school of thought of the conscious mind and that language only travels from left to right in the english speaking world...

examples:

boots [mirror] stood
*yep, boots have been known to have stood

eden [reversed & spelled phonetically] nude
*yep, peoples were reported to have been nude in the garden of eden.

shower [reversed & spelled phonetically] rewosh = rewash
* yep, i do re-wash the same parts everytime i take a shower

beef [mirror] feed
* yep, people i know do feed on beef.

WE ARE CONDITIONED TO PROMOTE CONFLICT/COMPETITION instinctually, via the conspiritors who promote the public school systems and pay taxes to promote such teachings.

Brawl [reversed & spelled phonetically] Lord

SUE SEIGE [reversed & spelled phonetically] JESUS

JEW GOD's NAIL

* God = G
* NAIL = NAL (the "i" makes no sound)

JEW G NAL

JEWGNAL [mirror] LANGWEJ = Language!

anyone who says any different, or that the embeddings of information into the words is a non-issue, may not be fully comprehending their own internal thought processes at the conscious level of mind. psyops.

just some observations,
et

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

It is an important point that the only genocide in history where numbers are questioned, for whatever reason, is that of the Jewish people in WW2. Why? As for the hate, I don't know, but Israel commands large spheres of political influence within American and UK governments, so this might have something to do with it.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

perhaps the jewish faith, the god concept, and the jewish religion are nothing more than elements of our present or of our future that attempts to tamper with time, control time, or effect changes in time?

are there technologies available that make for communication through time?

yes, yes there are. period.

"We are attempting to send signals backwards in time."
- Morgan Freeman (Through the Wormhole on the history channel)

Translation: We are attempting to listen to signals from the future.

"I love wordplay"
- Morgan Freeman (playing the role of GOD, in Evan Almighty)

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

You are correct Chevalerous. I think there was some confusion in there, but yes, I agree with your assessment

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

ATS..Live!
Click here to listen to the show on the Rewind! Player

Last nights show (Show #19) is now available on the REWIND! player. In true ATS Style we talk about people who worship Nazi's, peoples perception of abovetopsecret.com, Wikileaks and holocaust revisionists. It was a rollercoaster passionate show... give it a listen...

Creative Commons attribution for the music on last nights show (artist/title)

Antarhes - Different Way
Elle Lefant - Runaways
Slim - Cortez & Pizarro
Black Era - The Black Page
ATS member Pharoahmoan - I Scream
Purple Fog Side - Photographs
Pawn Shop Lifters - Whiskey Lane
Kellee Maize - Pulse
Fading Ways - Red Light Rippers
Tryad - The Final Rewind

[edit on 15/8/10 by neformore]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Thanks Everyone for listening!!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Great show guys - really enjoyed it !

All the effort Nef puts in should be recognised here - and what a show he can put together with the superb crew on Live!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This was one of the most serious ATS Live shows to date and you managed to stay civil. That is what makes ATS great. Excellent work.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join