It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

* Taliban prisoner escapee says Taliban believes 9/11 was an inside job!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Taliban prisoner escapee says Taliban believes 9/11 was an inside job!

Wow what news!

www.youtube.com...

Just add it to the pile!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
Taliban believes 9/11 was an inside job!

Just add it to the pile!

Yeah and I know which pile too.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

Actually, I was just listening to a report the other night on NPR, some reporter that just got back from Pakistan. Said that the conspiracy theories have been gaining ground among radical Muslims in Pakistan over the last couple of years as coalition forces have started handing the Taliban and Al Queda its hat. Seems now that they aren't the big baddies anymore they are changing their tune and trying to come out as victims of "imperial" oppresion from the west. Cry me a river.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
We're now using videos pulled from a satyrical blog site?

ed: sp

[edit on 13-8-2010 by LadySkadi]

link   
What else is new??? Shame it took your own country to see the threat of islam., You can stay asleep only soo long
Hope this kick up the ass has shown you some truth

America needs it

Wake up., or be idiots

link   
I believe in some 9/11 conspiracy theories, but the Taliban are not exactly guys we should want on our side

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The "almighty Taliban" the "terrorists" who normally love taking responsibility for "terrorist" acts are saying no they didn't pull off one of the biggest attacks on America??

And you mean to tell me the "almighty Taliban" are looking for sympathy??

What is the world coming to?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Well actually, the Taliban really DIDN'T carry out the 9/11 attacks.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Sheesh this again?

The real target should be those Saudis and Pakistan complicit in the crime with a former CIA asset. And in Washington double-thinking, we attack Iraq and the Taliban in Afghanistan, or as I like to call it, "those guys who won't play ball with Big Oil."

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Blackmarketeer]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Actually, I was just listening to a report the other night on NPR, some reporter that just got back from Pakistan. Said that the conspiracy theories have been gaining ground among radical Muslims in Pakistan over the last couple of years as coalition forces have started handing the Taliban and Al Queda its hat. Seems now that they aren't the big baddies anymore they are changing their tune and trying to come out as victims of "imperial" oppresion from the west. Cry me a river.

Not sure if you've been reading the reports from Afghanistan since 2001, but the consensus is that the coalition is doing less than winning the war.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I'm still skeptical though now that I think about it.Until they come out with a video,it's just one man's word.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Most Americans don't even know what the Taliban is.

Half of them probably hear "Taliban" and immediately think it's the same as "al Qaeda."

Osama was interviewed at least 3 times before the US "found" that alleged home movie of him joking about being behind the attacks in the basement of home in a bombed-out village. And each time he said he had nothing to do with it, and it was his opinion that either the US or Israel were behind it since they were the parties who were set to gain from the event.

You either get it or you don't, and a lot of people, especially in our military who are serving over there, don't want to get it.

Case in point? More of our soldiers are killing themselves now than there are Muslims killing them.

Who would have thought the modern American soldier still has a conscience.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by VirginiaRisesYetAgain

Is it really suicide,or is that just what they are telling us?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

www.washingtonpost.com...

Historically, suicide rates tend to decrease when soldiers are in conflicts overseas, but that trend has reversed in recent years. From a suicide rate of 9.8 per 100,000 active-duty soldiers in 2001 -- the lowest rate on record -- the Army reached an all-time high of 17.5 suicides per 100,000 active-duty soldiers in 2006.

I would sooner think those numbers are probably exaggerated to make the Army look better.

I remember seeing a thread on ATS somewhere, saying that something like 3000 people serving in the US military have killed themselves since the start of these wars. Which is comparable to what we've actually lost to the enemy, isn't it?

I've always read reports that they'll send injured soldiers to Germany or other countries to be hospitalized, and if those soldiers die in those other countries from their wounds, they won't count them as Afghan/Iraqi war casualties. Sounds pretty typical of the military to me.

Carry on.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
9/11 knowledge is like insider information. You either know it or you don't, the train has left the station. Do you really think an average american will think "gee, the taliban think 9/11 was an inside job, so I guess it is," no way, more than likely the establishment will use this as a reason to not believe in the 9/11 truth movement. 9/11 truth can never, will never, and shall never gain mainstream momentum, that would be akin to the federal reserve admitting they killed JFK or Israel admitting the holocaust is a fear mongering hoax. You either know it or you don't, don't expect the enemy to suddenly admit his guilt.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
What else is new??? Shame it took your own country to see the threat of religion, You can stay asleep only soo long

America needs it

Wake up., or be idiots

I fixed it for you as to unbias your opinion and make it fact.

You're welcome.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Former CIA Officials Admit To Faking Bin Laden Video
Tuesday, May 25th, 2010
Two former CIA officials have admitted to creating a fake video in which intelligence officers dressed up as Osama Bin Laden and his cronies in an effort to defame the terrorist leader throughout the middle east.
The details are outlined in a Washington Post article by investigative reporter and former Army Intelligence case officer Jeff Stein.

wacla.org...

The taliban guy is just putting his opinion in the same "pile" as the CIA..and they should know, they faked the taliban too.
just ask Pat Tillman.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

Originally posted by Yissachar1
What else is new??? Shame it took your own country to see the threat of religion, You can stay asleep only soo long

America needs it

Wake up., or be idiots

I fixed it for you as to unbias your opinion and make it fact.

You're welcome.

Well done. I also noticed his zionist enthusiasm show a bit too obviously.
Glad you tucked it back under his jacket for him. could have been embarrasing for him

top topics

join