It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biblical Deaths: How Many Did God Kill? How Many Did Satan Kill?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

I've edited my thread as I need to 'see it' here before I can edit it.

Regardless, it doesn't answer the implied question.

Do you or do you not believe in the Bible is the word of God?

If you don't, then what, you think you're cynicism and sarcasm is going to change Christian's minds?

Are you trying to push your belief down our throats?

If you are, you must be the one playing way out of tune on that Bandwagon I mentioned. You seem to want it both ways wherever you go.

peace

[edit on 14-8-2010 by silo13]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
I looked into my heart and saw blackness.

I'm very sorry to hear that.

I hope you get that worked out.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Do you or do you not believe in the Bible is the word of God?

If you don't, then why, you think you're cynicism and sarcasm is going to change Christian's minds?

Are you trying to push your belief down our throats?

If you are, you must be the one playing way out of tune on that Bandwagon I mentioned. You seem to want it both ways wherever you go.

peace

I have no belief to push. I'm not here to change minds. Please get off this "for us or against us" nonsense. Discuss the topic because I'm uninterested in your hangup that if someone doesn't say the things you want about a book, they're "bashing".

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I'm not asking you to say anything, lol, only answer the question.

Do you believe the Bible is the word of God, or not?

It's rather simple actually.

peace

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I'm not asking you to say anything, lol, only answer the question.

Do you believe the Bible is the word of God, or not?

It's rather simple actually.

peace

My beliefs are not the topic. There's another thread which features my beliefs, actually.
Thanks!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I didn't think you'd answer the question.

Here, lemme give you a leg up back onto that wagon.

*End of Discussion*

peace

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I didn't think you'd answer the question.

Here, lemme give you a leg up back onto that wagon.

*End of Discussion*

peace

See ya!

The less haters the better

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Nice edit job. Pick out a single line to further the agenda that you seem to espouse.

Oh well, look into your own heart and tell me what you see. Is it your own emptiness that shines back at you? Or is it truth, that we cannot exist in a vacuum. We HAVE to understand that to do nothing, is to further the very essence of evil that permeates this world.

It is NOT the semblance of order or piety you seek, it is enlightenment.

What is, is. What will come, shall be.

For he is the truth, the light, the resurrection of the soul.

For those that follow him shall live forever.

No need to fear, for fear is the way unto darkness.

And darkness, can ONLY be sundered by the light. Lift your heart, for the way is long and arduous, yet filled with hope.

Peace my friend. For I may speak in riddles, to find the answer is within yourself. Later.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower

Nice edit job. Pick out a single line to further the agenda that you seem to espouse.

Really? What's my seemingly espoused agenda that was advanced by picking a single line?

To answer your other questions or "riddles", I can certainly say I don't see blackness in my heart.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

God does not mingle, things have been twisted around. It's the fallen ones posing as gods. The definition of jews or chosen people is not what it seems to be either, everything became corupted along the way, mixed. The exodus out of Egypt, things mixed once again along the way there.

It's how it is, once there was a planet called Earth where men and women were left alone to develop on their own, no interference, after that a bunch of heaven boys came along to earth to visit. They saw that earth women look good, not that they had sex but they crossed genetic material and altered natural advancement, people were suppose to evolve in a natural way, to learn, value things as in a lesson, everything without infuence.

So they crossed genetic material, they even thought tricks, how to do things and for it they were kicked out of heaven, it's the fallen angel story.
They were cast out, once that happened they started to pose as gods on earth. God is the greatest thing out there, it's the good guy, the rest is just
others posing as gods. In fact god does not mingle mutch, just sits back, so what do you have against god ? It's your fault you read one single book and do not search for the truth.

Everything around us is bad, no matter what side we chose, but things are going to change soon
you just have to weight it out and put heart in it, was Jesus a good guy ? or a vilan ?

Do you want to thrive in chaos and be a complete chaotic personality that has no thoughts or can't make a difference or do you want absolute order where you pretend to be good and you are like a robot
where you know what you are doing is wrong, like killing with intent, messing stuff up, pretending to be something else, altering the story.

It's the bad guys with the bad children of the bad guys fighting it out.
Son against father sort of speak, I'll get some sun glasses and wait for the end
for when the S is going to hit the fan.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by pepsi78]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Well than let it shine.

God Bless and Peace.

Later.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
It's how it is, once there was a planet called Earth where men and women were left alone to develop on their own, no interference, after that a bunch of heaven boys came along to earth to visit. They saw that earth women look good, not that they had sex but they crossed genetic material and altered natural advancement, people were suppose to evolve in a natural way, to learn, value things as in a lesson, everything without infuence.

So they crossed genetic material, they even thought tricks, how to do things and for it they were kicked out of heaven, it's the fallen angel story.
They were cast out, once that happened they started to pose as gods on earth.

Are you saying the bible is wrong, or only partially correct, and that the actual truth is sort of an ancient alien event?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Pissing off god puts you in the blue collem

[edit on 14-8-2010 by superdebz]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
God kills barbarians. I don't exactly count people who act like animals as people. God gives non barbarians a chance to change. Because they are reasonable people.

That's justice. To those who can chance he lets have the chance. To those who will not he destroys at point blank range.

What kind of a God destroys Sodom and Gomorrah after evacuating the good, but lets Egypt suffer as oppose to destroy it outright? A God of justice who treats animals like animals and men like men.

As to killing in and of itself, I hardly see that as necessarily bad. There are evil men. I would show mercy, but being this is God, he would know if that person can change or not.

If a person cannot change and is doomed by his own will to be a barbarian to death, then what does his death matter? Death is the right end for a man who causes death and decay. To what is given is what is received. God is a communist. And a damn good one.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
God kills barbarians. I don't exactly count people who act like animals as people.

Have you read the list of deaths in the OP?

How many were "barbarians" that you don't even see as people?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

Satan runs Earth as the fallen and it is clear he runs the PTB.

Satan gets the ear of those that want power and they kill for Satan.

Not sure why people are so ignorant to this fact or quick to ignore that Satan is the puppetmaster.

really? this is a fact? how come i didn't know about it. well, where is he, i'd like to meet him.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Have you read the Bible? All I see are people who did not listen, were animals, bad people. or had power from God and misbehaved.

Not to mention people like the children and the bald head are not killed by God. They are killed by the people with power from God. That's why God kills them and eventually sends Jesus. Because humans get greedy with power.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by prophecywatcher
He created, he can destroy- end of story.

Exactly, God is sovereign, not Satan, nor us. When we or satan murder someone we are basically saying, "Hey, I'm God, I get to decide when this person dies."

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by pepsi78

They were cast out, once that happened they started to pose as gods on earth.

Are you saying the bible is wrong, or only partially correct, and that the actual truth is sort of an ancient alien event?

What I'm saying that the bible is the truth as other books as well, not all characters in the bible are good are they, but it's the true story and it's up to us to make a difference and take what is good from it.

This with I'm a jelous god does not sound too good does it ?
The bible is just books put in one book, why not read the rest of the books, why not read the koran, or the torah, why not go back and search for facts, like ancient Lemuria and Atlantis.

When they came we already existed, they chose a bunch of people, they built a civilisation, it's the chaos out of order thingy, super vilans story sold as the super hero story, they got kicked out of bliss, heaven for doing it, now they are here trying to mess with people, manipulation and control.
To the other side is the super vilan child that go's against the super vilan fathers, so the best thing is to say whatever.. go and play your stupid game with someone else, not me.

There is a god but it's not the super vilan, the monkeys don;t know it but the other side knows it but pretends that they are god, because man never advanced on it's own. This with we are the chosen people that you hear, it's the chosen ones by the fallen ones.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
how many people did God create?

its a bigger list im pretty sure.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join