It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fresno Stick Creatures

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I remember watching the full UFO conference that clip came from and that walking stick thing left a remarkable impression on me. And by remarkable I mean I am still thoroughly creeped out by it. Actually, now that I think about it I think I had a pretty strong reaction the first time I watched it.

Why doesn't it have a torso or a head? It just doesn't seem logical that something that weird could exist... so creepy!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
They tried very hard to debunk this on Destination Truth, and it was not possible. This was not hoaxed, it is very real and very awesome at that. They also experienced paranormal phenominon that night aswell in a similiar area where the creatures were seen.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
This type of creature is not unheard of. Insects that resemble sticks are very common, there is no reason to believe that a new species could use this same form of defense on a larger scale.

The second one seems to be much more clumsy in its walking style than the first one which was very graceful. I think this could mean it might not be used to walking yet.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Am I the only one who can't see the first creature!? The second one looks almost comical the way it moves. Usually I'm very dubious about these kind of videos but this has me stumped.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
there's an aboriginal lore ' the mimi' describing stick figure beings, something about them living underground and only come up during calm weather otherwise would float away or break their thin necks, they have in some stories made friendship, teaching the aborigines certain skills of old, though can not be trusted as are inclined to make a meal of any human they chance upon.

en.wikipedia.org...(folklore)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join