It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fresno Stick Creatures

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
So I haven't a clue where you were going with that one....

On a Mystery Science Theater 3000 tangent. It's probably coat hanger, old rags, fishing line attached to the fence and a drive motor to move it smoothy (or a steady hand).

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Some members were talking about this on another thread (am new to the site, I can't remember which one) anyway...

The NightCrawler video really made me wonder if it's some kind of new species.

I don't think the video was faked, and if it was they did a great job. Out of all the unexplained creature videos I've seen, this one was by far the oddest. Loved it.

I hope there are more sightings and/or footage of these things!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
And there's no direct video capture from the tapes? All examples are a video of a video monitor? Rather lame I'd say. I did look if a proper video exists but I didn't find it.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

From what I gather, it was recorded on a video camera pointed at a security camera (TV screen) display... still pretty cool if someone could fiind out if these are real creatures.

Wish there was more info.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The Syfy show that this was on was Fact or faked and the team could not reproduce this video so they deemed it inconclusive. They did try a puppet on a string that was pulled on a suspended wire. Then they tried someone walking the puppet across the yard and then removed the person from the video and none of these were even close. Oh and they also walked a small child dressed up across the yard and that was not even close? I am not saying this is real but I saw the show that tried to debunk it. It is on you tube if you want to watch the entire piece about this video. It is pretty interesting video.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Looks a lot like a white sheet being pulled on a clothes line to me.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Having seen what I describes as "Potato people with Stick bodies" in my younth, these are similar but much fatter than what I saw, perhaps in that space within the dimensions it was an obese fat farm?

Very interesting just the same, it would be awesome if one day people wake up and find that all the dimensions (or closely related ones) have merged and now with the conscious mind everyone see's each other.

Mystics and Shamans, High Priestess's and the occassional accidental observer have caught these beings so yes, cool to think one day it will all converge.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OceanStone
Wish there was more info.

Me too! A taking a video of a monitor could conceal alot of details.

reply to post by tinkytink1207

Did anything attempt to use a motorized mechanical contrivance or was it "dumb" puppets only (besides the child)?

Failed attemps to duplicate aren't conclusive because you just might not have the correct technique at work. It would be roughly similar to saying that Itzhak Perlman is a hoax because you couldn't find anyone around to duplicate his playing. In this case though, having an Itzhak around settles the issue.

[edit on 8/23/2010 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Very interesting just the same, it would be awesome if one day people wake up and find that all the dimensions (or closely related ones) have merged and now with the conscious mind everyone see's each other.

Now that would be something awsome!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
There needs to be more info. Recording a video on a TV can lose a lot of detail. Unless that was part of the planned hoax

I'd really like to see the video of it straight up instead of watching a video through another video.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
i knew it!

gumby and pokey are real!

it is an intriguing video.

what the heck can you do without more info?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Now thats some serious nightmare fuel right there.
Doesnt look like CGI. Could be an elaborate hoax (puppets of some sort), but other than that, i cant think what it could possibly be.
Midget stick people wearing capes lurking in the backyard in the dead of night? I predict housing prices falling in that neighbourhood.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Uluru]

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
They were definitely tied to a line and pulled across- they're on the same exact line.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I'd love to see a better video of the 'stick creatures' the only versions Ive seen have been videos of a tv screen

I just spotted this one while i was looking to see if I could find a clearer version

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Versa

This one is fake. And I don't talk about other people opinions but mine. There are multiple sunlight directions, which doesn't make any sense. And the framerate doesn't match. It was all explained before.

About the one in the original post, I don't have a clue what it is.. It doesn't seem to be computer generated at all.
edit on 7-1-2011 by Spinotoror because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I haven't done any in depth research on this or anything, but it looks like an easy and obvious hoax to me. A video like this is just too easy to create and make it appear as authentic, as opposed to extra dimensional creatures taking a stroll through someones yard. Like previous posters said, all you need is some fishing line and a bit of mechanical knowledge and there you go, instant aliens on unedited video.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Ahhh No!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I,have successfully redeveloped the footage.
Using only a stick as the main body,2 sticks as the legs and 2 sticks as the arms.
I then proceeded to applie fishing line to hole the sticks together,then i made a puppet like stick figure and recreated the whole footage,I will post the recreated footage,right when my video camera is done turning on.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I just watched it again on the case files footage on the syfy website. It looks almost like a little kid with adult pants on & he has them pulled up to his neck LOL, that's just my opinion. I really hope these weird critters don't exist, because if I saw one, I think I'd have a heart attack & die right there

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I suggest everyone who doesn't really understand the 4th dimension to look at this video.
I think the creature is interdimensional.
edit on 24-1-2011 by Segador because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join