It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fresno Stick Creatures

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Fresno Stick Creatures

www.youtube.com

I recently viewed some videos of a MUFON conference in which they presented CCTV footage of these, I guess walking stick creatures?
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I've never seen anything like those enitys before. Trying to find out more about these I stumbled upon this TV show called Paranormal Files in which they tried to debunk or recreate what the footage displayed. While they were unable to accurately recreate the movements of these stick creatures, they came to the conclusion that it more than likely wasn't a hoax. Does anyone out there know more about these "things" as it really caught my attention??

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I seen that tried to be debunked in a show on SyFy and I dont think they figured out what it was. I cant either.

Could be faked for attention but who knows...

[edit on 13-8-2010 by platipus]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Oh here ya go!
We were just talking about this the other day.

Fact Or Faked Nightcrawlers(MUST SEE!!!)

We figured out they were NOT Sandhill Cranes...

Ok, so I did, but you can go over there to see what everyone else had to say.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f3bbb3363ae6.jpg[/atsimg]

edit = pic

[edit on 13-8-2010 by silo13]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hey look everyone, I have something tied to finishing line while I film it.

o_O

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asperglar
Hey look everyone, I have something tied to finishing line while I film it.

o_O

Um, yea but it was pretty much proven that could not possibly be what happened. The "creatures" are far too. Fluid as well. I'm pretty sure they were something alive. Try harder next time you make fun of something.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This video was very hilarious and weird. I doubt the creature can exist knowing how it walks like that. Looks very unadapted to the current world.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Is there a link to a better copy of the video, rather than a video recording of a video?

I'd like to see a clearer copy.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
hi everyone can someone embed this video please. i am on a dailup and can't access youtube. thanks

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Here is the video.

It looks real to me. Very odd.

Thanks for posting again. Sometimes stuff gets buried and New people don't get to see videos like this.

It's new to me. So thanks again

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

Infrared mode? Did I see that correctly? You know taking an infrared of the television monitor doesn't count an actual infrared, right?

Yeah, run it through a luminance->rainbow palette conversion. Infrared!

Oh boy.

[edit on 8/13/2010 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

In the footage there are two of these stick creatures walking about. The first is very slender and seems to just move at a very fluid pace. It stops twice as if not to be noticed? The cranes look similar to the second figure, but their walking motions are quite different!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Cisco1

I viewed the footage numerous times. These look like bots of some sorts. Or more specifically, "half bots". (bottom half)

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I had seen the suggestion that they are birds - some even say they can see one of the creatures turn its head and supposedly can see a beak. However, if you look closely it does not cast a bird-like shadow profile onto the grass. In fact, the shadow is exactly stick-like as well.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
the only thing I could come up with is, if the camera is wireless and someone went to great lengths to hack into it and play a CGI version which they took a chance of it being recorded..

/shrug

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Cisco1

This post reminded of an interview I saw with Michio Kaku. In the interview he was talking about parallel universes, 5th, 6th dimensions and other stuff like that. Well one of his (well maybe not his theory) theories he talked about how if a creature from another dimension was to enter our dimension we would only be able to see a part of the creature and not the whole thing. I think he used flying rods as an example.

I have been searching you tube for that particular interview, but there are so many interviews with him that its hard to find a specific one, but look him up on you tube. Personally I find him interesting.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
reply to post by Quickfix

Infrared mode? Did I see that correctly? You know taking an infrared of the television monitor doesn't count an actual infrared, right?

Yeah.

Did you not know digital date/time stamps are cold?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adevoc Satanae
Did you not know digital date/time stamps are cold?

Yeah, if it's too hot, I just turn on my old VCR counter display. Voila! No need for central air! Keeps milk fresh too. The refrigeration industry is doomed now that the cat's out of the bag.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Well the figures look odd to me and move about differently.

Who cares about the crappy rainbow Infrared, its too blurry.

I said nothing about that by the way.

So I haven't a clue where you were going with that one....

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The video looks real enough, but i cant think of what it is

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join