It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 bus advertisement said to be, must read

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Friday, August 06, 2010

SIOA Lawsuit against NYC: Bloomberg's MTA Refuses to Allow 911 Images: Bans Ground Zero Bus Campaign

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com... s-mta-refuses-to-allow-911-images-bans-bus-.html

Today we filed a lawsuit against the city of New York. Here is the complaint: Download Complaint--FDIvMTA--Filed_Stamped

The city has refused to run my SIOA "Preservation of Ground Zero" bus campaign.

It seems that Mayor Bloomberg invokes certain freedoms when it serves his 2012 agenda. Doing away with term limits wasn't enough (which is why we are still suffering under his no-salt, no-transfat regime). He is now widening his ayatollah-like power grab to imposing blasphemy laws (Islamic sharia laws) on the secular marketplace. Bloomberg's frenzied push may have inspired Al-Azhar clerics to oppose the Ground Zero Mosque, calling it a "a zionist plot."

Last month, I signed a contract with CBS Outdoor to run a "Preservation of Ground Zero" bus ad campaign. The campaign was paid for in full.

Here is the ad I submitted:

The ad was refused. I asked on what grounds. CBS Outdoor told me that the city said that "images of 911 were not allowed." I was floored. I said, "It is American history. How can it be banned? What about Pearl Harbor? Is that censored too?" I said, "On what grounds is 911 images banned?" It is unconscionable. Will of CBS said, "You can't run the plane."

I asked CBS/MTA to provide me with the guidelines for these seventh-century censorship restrictions. They never did. And so, with the help of talented and singular Big Fur Hat, I removed the plane and submitted this ad with this note:

Will, Still waiting for the MTA guidelines. Please respond to my previous queries. Here is the new art ...... please know that I strenuously object to you changing my artwork and my message in the process. It's American history. I am floored. However, since you and/or the MTA are unwilling to change your position, I have no choice but to run the advertisement with your edits.

CBS refused this ad as well. They said I had to remove the smoke. "The smoke?"

When I spoke to CBS's representative concerning the second rejection of my Ground Zero bus ad, he said that the MTA "doesn't want to associate the new building with Ground Zero." The showing of the burning buildings "hurts people." "Hurts people?" I find bus ads proselytizing for Islam hurts apostates, are you going to take those bus ads down?

I said, "Are you saying images of the largest attack on American soil are censored?" Are Pearl Harbor images censored? Gettysburg,too?

He said, "The people behind the new building say it has nothing to do with Ground Zero." I said, "So what? That's what they say. Others think differently. You are telling me they have said it has nothing to do with Ground Zero. But they are on record repeatedly as saying they want it there for Ground Zero 'healing' and 'outreach.'"

I said, "Who cares what they say, what do they (Imam Rauf and Daisy Khan) have to do with running my ad? They dictate what can and cannot run?"

I couldnt get the images to show up so please go to the article yourself.

Again with the race card when are we ever going to wake up and now CBS is breaking the law but not allowing a lawful paid in full add campaign to run for one stupid reason or another? I say let them build the dang thing and every time they build any mosque right next door we put up a gay bar and we should start opening gay bars next door to all exciting ones as well. They want to slap us in the face after 911 I say we slap them right back, for those whom do not understand why a gay bar is such an insult to them then you need to start following my posting about Shariah Law and how there law requires them to kill all homosexuals.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
blue oyster club trick.....and to think, they'll fall for it hehe
tptb are on a rampage...they'll fall on a glorious day

we get to pull exploits till then, nothing else though

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Already in this thread as well.

In addition, your headline is misleading. It's anti-"Ground Zero Moque" advertising using 9/11 images.

[edit on 8/13/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Ok great I did a search for it before I started the thread and you even got the image to work cool. I am still learning how to get the whole snippet thingy to work right lol. But I am getting there. As long as the message gets out and sometime different titles attract differently so it is good to have more than one thread running. Thanks again for your post.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

You title is still misleading. And seeing as this is in Pol Madness, I don't really care. Was just telling you it's also been covered in another thread in case you wanted to look at that information too.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
YES YES! Gay bars next to the mosques - great idea! Since they hate dogs, lets also put pet stores next door on the other sides. And, since they don't like uncovered women, lets put lingerie stores right across the street with live models in the windows wearing teddies and camisoles with thong undies so they have to look at them.

Forget CBS - start an internet & email campaign!!!!

new topics

top topics

join