It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 demolition theory debunkers

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by technical difficulties
The only person in denial is the person believing in a idea backed by no evidence at all.

Exactly, people that believe the "official story" because they have not actually done any research or looked for the evidence.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

You mean they haven't googled a few truther sites and come back with the usual easily-dismissed fabrications.

There's next to no genuine research on 9/11. Looking at videos on Youtube doesn't count.

And it's not true that there's a vast sea of people who are just waiting to be initiated but haven't seen all the smoking guns yet. The majority of people are more discerning and don't immediately jump to conclusions based on a predetermined mindset.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Just because you haven't done the research doesn't mean that other people are not capable of it.

The information may be disturbing to you but it is important to be objective when analyzing the evidence.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

I've done lots of research. It's not true that investigating automatically puts you in the Truther camp. It only does that if you're naturally a credulous individual, because almost all the evidence claimed for the TM's multiple - and generally conflicting narratives - is incredibly weak, or purposely duplicitous.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

Plus it's not disturbing to me at all. In fact I find that one of the underlying reasons why people choose to believe a lot of this stuff is because they find it comforting.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The world trade centers were blown to pieces, Jones science proves thermite was found in the WTC dust samples.
The OS believers want us to believe that office fires and jet fuel brought down all three WTC.
Oh that’s right, one of the WTC was not hit by a plane, must been magic that brought that one down.

Here's a fact, the OS believers have never presented any real science to debunk most of the truthers claims regarding demolition.

The only thing I keep hearing from the OS believers, is they continue to lump us all together in one barrel and continue to make their silly claims that we believe in holograms airplanes, no planes, laser beams from outer space, space men did 911, fairy dust brought down the WTC and so on. This is their nonsense. I don’t believe many in here take any of the 911 topics seriously. It is a game to some who think they can get away with insulting their opposition the most without getting warned, that is my opinion.

Science has already proven the WTC could not have fallen down the way the government claimed it fell, it was proven scientifically impossible. Perhaps many OS believers cling to the government story because looking at real science is far to painful for some, to see that our government might have been involved and many cannot deal with that kind of truth. This certainly explains all the cover- ups and the proven lies our government has told us. The evidence of demolition is supported by science. This means insiders from our government had to have planted these chemicals / explosives, perhaps working with engineers and demolition experts in parts of our miliatary who have a scientific understanding of such chemicals ( super thermite ) and most likely other explosive devices in all three WTC. How hard would it have been to use teams of workers unknowingly spraying the nano-thermite gel or paint thinking they were applying something to do with asbestos removal or possibly a corrosion inhibitor. One clue is our government refuses to even talk about what happened to the WTC, their silence speaks volumes.
We all know that terrorist could not have planted these explosives devices in the WTC because of the security at all of the three WTC. In my opinion this was a “false flag operation” to gain support for going to war, without this 911 event, I do not believe we would be in Afghanistan or Iraq right now.

False flag operations are not new to our government or any other government around the world.

If anyone tells you the WTC just fell down because of office fires and some jet fuel, ask them to prove it! NIST couldn’t. Other than that these people, ( debunkers) are parroting our politicians and our News media who are paid to lie. Ask them to prove the OS and all you will get is ridicule and insults, just for asking questions. In my opinion, the debunkers do this hoping you will not ask anymore questions and will just go away, because they cannot answer most of questions, as we see demonstrated on this thread repeatedly. If the OS believers want to believe in a fairytale, let them. It is their ignorance that they are showing when they are supporting the OS nonsense.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by impressme]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

I've done lots of research. It's not true that investigating automatically puts you in the Truther camp.

If you have done the research and still believe the "official story" there are only two possibilities.

1. You are rationalizing the evidence away because you are in denial.

2. You are not being honest.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
The world trade centers were blown to pieces, Jones science proves thermite was found in the WTC dust samples.

Here we have a truther not knowing that even if thermite was used (Jones paper was not science, not peer reviewed and he had to pay to get it "published" as no reputable journal would accept it) it would not "blow the WTC to pieces - he is getting thermite confused with the hush a boom explosives that some truthers claim were used, the high explosives that do not make any sound!

Oh that’s right, one of the WTC was not hit by a plane, must been magic that brought that one down.

If you bothered to do some proper research you would know that it was severely damaged by the collapse of a WTC tower - which also proves that the towers did not collapse into their own footprin, another lie told by some truthers!

silly claims that we believe in holograms airplanes, no planes, laser beams from outer space, space men did 911, fairy dust brought down the WTC and so on.

all you have to do is read the truther posts here and that is exactly the claims put forward by truthers - you cannot deny that

I don’t believe many in here take any of the 911 topics seriously

Just how can you take claims like holographic planes, pod carrying planes, mini nukes, silent explosives, painted on thermite, the jews did it, beam weapons from space etc. etc. seriously - if the truthers stood back and seriously consided the silly claims that they make they would realise why they are not taken seriously

Science has already proven the WTC could not have falling down the way the government claimed it fell, it was proven scientificly impossible.

This is the "science" that truthers use to make that claim!

The truthers spout nothing but nonsense

[edit on 20/8/10 by dereks]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Jones' "science" does not prove thermite. His analyses are fatally flawed and his conclusions are unjustified.
The things Jones proves are 1] he is a poor chemist, 2] he is a poor scientist because he did the experiments with the conclusion in mind, 3] he can snooker people who do not understand science and he knows it, and 4] true believers never question people who tell them what they want to hear.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I have still seen no proof that Jones did not prove nano-thermite. If you know of scientific proof that shows Jones is wrong, please post the name of the scientist(s) who did the testing, including evidence that the material being tested was the same material tested by Jones (chain of custody), and the published results. Don’t waste our time by posting “standard thermite in a soda can” experiments, and don't bother answering with questions.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by impressme]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
2] he is a poor scientist because he did the experiments with the conclusion in mind,

It is ironic that you say that.

If you look at the evidence with the conclusion that the official story is true you are never going to be able to comprehend the information objectively.

You need to analyze conventional and disturbing views with the same objectivity.

You are not being intellectually honest.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Jones' "science" does not prove thermite. His analyses are fatally flawed and his conclusions are unjustified.

Pteridine's "science" does not disprove Jones' findings. Jones absoltely proved thermite of a very powerful type.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus

2] he is a poor scientist because he did the experiments with the conclusion in mind,

It is ironic that you say that.

If you look at the evidence with the conclusion that the official story is true you are never going to be able to comprehend the information objectively.

You need to analyze conventional and disturbing views with the same objectivity.

You are not being intellectually honest.

I do not base my conclusions about Jones paper on any story, official or otherwise, just the data in Jones paper. I look at things far more objectively than most, including you. Those that need conspiracies to explain events accept anything that fits their predetermined conclusions without skepticism. If you wish to rebut my criticisms, you are welcome to do so. If you cannot understand any aspect of my criticims of Jones' paper, ask.....if you are intellectually honest enough to do so.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

It was so powerful, it went out after being ignited.

Jones may now be aware how flawed his paper is but is pretending not to notice or remember that he promised a follow-on paper.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

If you wish to rebut my criticisms, you are welcome to do so.

I would never get into a debate with someone that is not trying to figure out the truth.

You have made it clear that you are defending a specific conclusion rather than being objective and analyzing the evidence.

If you want to assume the official story is true, that is your right.

However, it is intellectually dishonest to pretend that you ever even considered the possibility that it was not true.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus

If you wish to rebut my criticisms, you are welcome to do so.

I would never get into a debate with someone that is not trying to figure out the truth.

You have made it clear that you are defending a specific conclusion rather than being objective and analyzing the evidence.

If you want to assume the official story is true, that is your right.

However, it is intellectually dishonest to pretend that you ever even considered the possibility that it was not true.

I am not defending anything. I am analyzing data and reaching valid conclusions. This has nothing to do with any publication or press release from any "official" source. Given the alternate theories based on heresay, youtube videos with colored line overlays, statements by those with partial or no understanding of science and technology, and the many for-profit "someclownsfortruth" websites, I can say that there seems to be no reasonable alternative to the story that is more or less accepted as factual.

It is you who are intellectually dishonest as you pretend disinterest but readily accept the claims that support your predetermined conclusions.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
You mean they haven't googled a few truther sites and come back with the usual easily-dismissed fabrications.

What do you know about 9/11 that none of the rest of us do? Nothing that I've seen.

Even the Wikipedia page featuring all of the 9/11 polls tells you that lack of exposure to information does NOT make a significant difference on peoples' 9/11 views. Ie, the less educated people are NOT the "truthers." So your theory that we're all just ignorant has already been debunked, if you had the insight to realize it.

There's next to no genuine research on 9/11. Looking at videos on Youtube doesn't count.

Then you admit you've never done any real research either?

You don't read technical papers and even if you did you wouldn't understand them. I'd always love to see a technical paper that proves how the WTC collapsed, and that a "debunker" was willing to debate with me. Just make the thread and I'll be there. All you probably watch is YouTube videos and read JREF forums.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
[edit on 21-8-2010 by impressme]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

I am not defending anything. I am analyzing data and reaching valid conclusions.

That is untrue, you have been defending there was no thermite found. Yet, you have never shown any proof that there was no thermite found in Jones report. You say you are analyzing data? What are you “comparing” your data to?

You keep making claims Jones proved nothing but paint, and your proof was questions with questions and no data to support your theories.

Given the alternate theories based on heresay, youtube videos with colored line overlays, statements by those with partial or no understanding of science and technology, and the many for-profit "someclownsfortruth" websites, I can say that there seems to be no reasonable alternative to the story that is more or less accepted as factual.

Like your hearsay? So, all youtube videos are lies, is that what you mean?

Perhaps, insulting Jones and his journal 24/7 on a conspiracy website without shown us any real science, or sources but to only answer questions with more questions on a continuing circular logic of distorting Jones' journal. Everyone has a legal right to earn money on the internet, as long as it is honest, heck, ATS makes money on the web, do you have a problem with that to? You forgot we live in a capitalist society.

I believe most of us would love to see some scientific evidence proven, if Jones science is flawed, then perhaps we wouldn’t have to believe demolition is what took down the WTC and government insiders were not involved. Until someone can come along with a peer review report showing their analytical scientific data and their test results, proven Jones science is flawed. Until then, Jones science will stands correct. We are all entitle to our opinions. What scientific proof have you brought here that scientifically proves you are right? None.

Who are you? You claim you are a scientist, yeah right! You want us to believe in “your opinions” without any science, sources, or any proof. You are behaving the same as our government demanding everyone to except their story without any real science or evidence, just take our word for it.
Everyone knows our government puts themselves above the American people, as you are demonstrating the same behavior towards anyone who supports science, science that proves the OS is a lie.

It is you who are intellectually dishonest as you pretend disinterest but readily accept the claims that support your predetermined conclusions.

And what are your predetermined conclusions? The OS of office fires melting the WTC steel in less than an hour and it just fell down. Is that your “predetermined conclusions”. Try and explain that scientifically, you cant.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by impressme]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme The OS of office fires melting the WTC steel

Once again we have a truther having to tell lies as they cannot handle the truth. Exactly where does the OS state that the steel was melted in the WTC buildings? It does not, just another lie!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join