It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 demolition theory debunkers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

The people who created the no-plane and other crackpot theories, are either debunkers set out to discredit the truth movement, and/or government agents set out to discredit the truth movement.

The no-plane theorists claim that the controlled demolition people are "either debunkers set out to discredit the truth movement, and/or government agents set out to discredit the truth movement."

It is getting tough to decide who to believe what with crackpot theory conflicts and discreditors everywhere.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

You're talking about John Leer who's own exploits on this forum prove that he's just spouting. Leer even said himself he is no proof for anything he posts about.

So John Lear is a disinfo artist? He is in the pay of the government?

And Leer isn't even close to being a TM figure. In fact, PFT isn't the most embraced organization in the truth movement to begin with. PFT can't afford to take Leer's name out of the member list because that would significantly reduce their minute credibility as it is.

Come on, TotS, you gotta do better than that.

So PfT aren't part of the Truth Movement? They are disinformation artists paid for by the government? I notice you can't quite bring yourself to say that PfT are any worse than "not the most embraced organisation" in the Truth Movement because of course you are aware that many people consider them to be an integral part of it. They are often quoted approvingly here. Huge threads spring up every time their latest piece of research hits the web. And yet they entertain noplaners.

I know you want the noplaners and people like Judy Wood not to be in your gang. But unfortunately they are.

Also I note that you don't respond to my request for actual proof. I assume this is because you have none. You must understand that just repeating something doesn't make it true.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
It is getting tough to decide who to believe what with crackpot theory conflicts and discreditors everywhere.

I could say the same thing about you when you try to discredit Dr. Jones' (Phd.) thermitic paper with your (what degree?) opinion while not providing any paper from you, or any lab test results that you can show which contradicts Dr. Jones' findings.

So, you should probably digress to whence you came.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Bones, I agree with you and support your endeavor, however you are just wasting your time with some of the kids in here. They are here to play. Another good topic turned against good decent people who are on a continue journey in searching for the truth. In my opinion, some of you so call debunkers are not debunkers and do not know how to debunk. Many of you enjoy using ATS to play games and attack Truthers. This is what I see from most debunkers in the 911 forums; don’t believe me, just read some of the outrages statements from some of you. Many of you debunkers actually believe your opinions are above science, and physics as many of you have just demonstrated here today, on this thread. In my opinions, some of you are “hecklers,” not debunkers.

There are some debunkers that post in the 911 forums that are real debunkers most people have no trouble distinguishing the different from the “hecklers,” to serious debunkers.
A good debunker does not put himself above everyone.
A good debunker post credible sources to back his claims.
A good debunker does not demand his opinions are the truth.
A good debunker does not tell lies.
A good debunker does not twist the facts.
A good debunker is not emotional.
A good debunker respects the person he is having a debate with.
A good debunker does not need to insult his opponent.
A good debunker researches his topic before debating.

To be a Truther one must always keep an open mind.
To be a Truther one must research all sides of the topic.
To be a Truther one does not tell lies.
To be a Truther one does not distort the facts.
To be a Truther one doesn’t need to make up insane garbage as space beings, laser weapons, or invisible creatures from the under world pulled off 911.
To be a Truther one doesn’t need to insult and attack anyone.
To be a Truther one must respect his opponent.
To be a Truther one must show his sources to back their claims.
To be a Truther one, cannot believe in fairytales.
Once the truth is established it stands on it own, it cannot be torn down.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
So John Lear is a disinfo artist?

Yes.

So PfT aren't part of the Truth Movement?

I'm pretty sure I said that they aren't the most embraced organization within he truth movement. They're also not the most credible either.

I know you want the noplaners and people like Judy Wood not to be in your gang. But unfortunately they are.

They are not. There isn't one single 9/11 research organization that accepts or quotes their work. DEW and no-planes are not accepted anywhere in the 9/11 truth movement.

Also I note that you don't respond to my request for actual proof.

Oh, I did. You just didn't thoroughly read it and follow links to other websites that go deeper into the explanations.

But I'm not surprised it's not proof enough for you, just as the present evidence for controlled demolition isn't proof enough for you either. Go figure...

[edit on 13-8-2010 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
lets not forget the bbc reported about 15 minutes early that building 7 fell when it was there in the background. Then it falls, demolition style, just like towers 1 and 2.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by trutherman

So despite everyone on the ground knowing that it was going to fall, you're going with the idea that even the news stations were in on it also?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Funny how thermite is made up of aluminium and iron and the WTC's were also made of steel (iron) and aluminium...

Add some heat and massive amounts of kinetic energy (buildings falling) and presto, you have iron and aluminium particles everywhere.

Doubt you'll see a thermie point that out though...

Also, I note that thermite doesn't ignite from traditional explosives, so why do people claim there were explosions when they wouldn't set off the thermite?

Oh and thermite pouring out of windows, hilarious!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Try to comprehend that ATS is an anonymous website so my personal information is unknown to you. I have used the evidence in Jones' paper to invalidate his conclusions. His PhD is in Nuclear Physics and not analytical chemistry....and it shows. He flunks chemistry and the scientific method in a single paper.
If I acquired dust samples and analyzed them, I wouldn't know where to publish the results. Primary scientific journals don't care if paint is in the dust chips and don't recognize Jones paper to refute. Jones could have published in the want ad section of the local paper for all they care. His paper is not on the radar of the scientific community.
If you'd like to help impressme defend Jones paper, I would be happy to discuss it with you.
Back to crackpot theories. How does one discriminate? You claim demolition. Judy claims death rays. You both have an equal amount of evidence. Who has precedence?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

So John Lear is a disinfo artist?

Yes.

So PfT aren't part of the Truth Movement?

I'm pretty sure I said that they aren't the most embraced organization within he truth movement. They're also not the most credible either.

They are not. There isn't one single 9/11 research organization that accepts or quotes their work. DEW and no-planes are not accepted anywhere in the 9/11 truth movement.

Also I note that you don't respond to my request for actual proof.

Oh, I did. You just didn't thoroughly read it and follow links to other websites that go deeper into the explanations.

But I'm not surprised it's not proof enough for you, just as the present evidence for controlled demolition isn't proof enough for you either. Go figure...

[edit on 13-8-2010 by _BoneZ_]

You can't even keep your story straight through a single post. P4T are part of the Truth Movement - you seem to acknowledge this. Even if you don't it's still true. And they accept no plane theorists.

So no plane theories are acceptable in at least some areas of the TM. In fact one only has to read threads here to see that lots of people really like P4T, and that lots are no planers.

I did read your thread and all the links in it. There is not a shred of evidence beyond basic assertion in any of it. Once again, you may feel that repeating something ad infinitum will eventually make it true. but sadly that's not the case.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Furthermore, like a lot of people in the TM, you avoid the consequences of your opinions. You shy away from the full implications of what you're saying.

Why else would you not have the courage to follow through on your notion that John Lear is in the pay of the government? For some reason you can't quite bring yourself to write it. Or even quote it.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
9/11 MADNESS
post removed because of personal attacks

Click here to learn more about this warning.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

You set yourself some pretty high hurdles there in the requirements for truthers impressme .

Without turning this into a personal attack , suffice it to say , that I can point out several of your requirements that you have failed to meet , time after time .

And , not all of us are kids , as I am a retiree with grandkids .

Practice what you preach .

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus

Originally posted by hooper
but really there are no monsters of that degree serving in government.

Are you really that stupid?

That is the most hilariously naive and insanely idiotic things I have ever read.

You are either an uninformed child or a seriously delusional moron.

9/11 would require a lot of monsters though, wouldn't it? A mini army of men and women willing to kill for profit or political ideals.

How do you think they could be persuaded to do something of this magnitude? Would you say that everyone has their price?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Serenity Now! Serenity Now! Serenity Now! Serenity Now! Serenity Now! Let it go.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

" Funny how thermite is made up of aluminium and iron and the WTC's were also made of steel (iron) and aluminium... "

Imagine that .

I've pointed this out more than once already . Now , as then , it will just be ignored .

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Ok it seems this thread has veered off track from the discussion i had in mind, guess it was inevitable. And Bonez this comment You either are in serious denial, lack basic research, or have another agenda in mind. simply because i don't agree with the demolition theory? that is a very large assumption. As for my comments about the ISI, the CIA is crawling all over them...which is no surprise since they in every sense of the word created the ISI we see today, the saudi's funded the attacks and the ISI organized it, they have worked very closely before, pakistans nuclear program comes to mind. To think a plan of such magnitude would go unnoticed is very, VERY unlikely. As for people are not 'evil' enough, when you are at the top of the pyramid looking down, people really do look like ants. These people are thinking about American dominance for the next 50 or 100 years...3000+ civilian lives to achieve that is an insignificant price to pay. Over a million people have been killed as a result of of 9/11...3000 is a drop in the ocean.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

" So despite everyone on the ground knowing that it was going to fall, you're going with the idea that even the news stations were in on it also? "

Keep in mind , these are the same people that will tell you that the 'inside job' only required a handful of people to pull it off . But yes , they will also turn around and tell you that every broadcast station in the country was in on the cover-up , along with all the eyewitnesses .

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

What would you do if you were given the opportunity to join the "top of the pyramid"?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

P4T are part of the Truth Movement - you seem to acknowledge this. Even if you don't it's still true. And they accept no plane theorists.

As I already stated, they won't take Lear's name off the member list because it would significantly reduce their "credibility" lower than what it already is. Their official stance is that planes did hit the towers. Regardless of what a lunatic by the last name of Lear says.

So no plane theories are acceptable in at least some areas of the TM.

No-plane theories are not acceptable anywhere in the truth movement. PFT allows the discussion of the no-plane disinfo in a buried forum out of public view. But PFT's official stance is that planes did hit. Lear knows their official stance and continues to be a member. Or he doesn't really care. PFT isn't run by the most intelligent person on this planet. Lear would've been a goner if I was running that place.

I did read your thread and all the links in it.

I'm not talking about the links in my thread. I'm talking about the other links my links link to.

There is not a shred of evidence beyond basic assertion in any of it.

And that's exactly what you've said about the evidence for controlled demolition of the WTC, so it really is no big surprise either way.

So, you're just wasting both of our time. Moving on....

Why else would you not have the courage to follow through on your notion that John Lear is in the pay of the government?

John Lear is either a maniacal lunatic who's purposely spreading around made-up disinformation, or he's just trying to get attention and get a good laugh out of peoples' reactions to the crackpot BS that comes from him.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join