It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patent of a: Full body teleportation system

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Patent of a: Full body teleportation system

appft1.uspto.g ov

A pulsed gravitational wave wormhole generator system that teleports a human being through hyperspace from one location to another.

1. A full body teleportation system consisting of: generating a pulsed gravitational wave which propagates through a magnetic vortex wormhole generator; and generating a wormhole with the magnetic vortex generator whereby the pulsed gravitational wave traverses through the wormhole and enters into hyperspace where the wave is enormously magnified due to the lower speed of light in that dimension.

2. The method of claim 1, wherein the step of generating the
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well guys don't know if this is known over here but i found some proof of a very interesting invention.

I never doubted the fact that these kind of technologies and inventions were known by the so called "elite". This would solve a lot of transport problems known in the world when this would be applied in the world. They just sit on some amazing inventions. I live in Holland and traffic over here is really really bad. So it would really make a different.

Well peace to you all.

Vincent

appft1.uspto.g ov
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I believe this is just a description

Nothing was proven to work there, so the guy is just saying a lot of things so he can sue later if someone does something similar

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Looks like stargate is coming to a town near you. I cant wait for this to travel to other habitable planets.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
such device makes me think of what could go horribly wrong with it.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I would hope it's a full body teleporter. I would hate to arrive one part at a time and have to be stitched back together every time. I would rather deal with rush hour traff--- What am I saying! Sign me up and give me a moment to grab my sewing kit and iodine!!!

Seriously, this would be the next hot thing if it were made publicly available.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Here is another wonderful thread with my own thoughts on "teleportation" in general...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...where I laid out the stupidity of "teleporting" human subjects without knowing the complete make-up of the human self or whatever the subject is that is being teleported.

If a human comprises of more than one substance, lets say... "Physical Matter(body), Soul (information), Spirit (life bearer)

We would then need to master those forms of teleportation...
AND
...be able to combine those forms of teleportation together and/or teleport one after another using separate forms of teleportation until the complete "self" is at the destination.

Anyone understand what I'm trying to get at?

If you teleport a "full body" some place, you may end up having a lifeless, unconscience body at the destination while their spirit and soul continue to wonder the earth.

I'll tell you this...

I wouldn't voulenteer to go first...

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Solofront]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I so would...
There's NO way to tell if there exist a metaphisical anatomy of the human being, not saying there's not, it's still unprovable. So i'd take my chances of that against being the first beamed up dude in a second...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by platipus
such device makes me think of what could go horribly wrong with it.

Ya, no kidding. Whoever filed this patent ... has he never seen Star Trek? *shakes fist in the air*

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
this is an application, NOT a granted patent...lots of these applications are sent in, most of them refused...again a misleading OP.

new topics

top topics

join