It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100-year-old Scotch pulled from frozen crate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

I heard about this scotch being found years ago... why is it even being rehashed in the news??

let alone ATS...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Wow...100 years old...mmmmm, Scotch (I had a glass of Bowmar just last night)...Well, let's hope they can replicate the recipe ... cause I'd buy one just for the thought of it (well, maybe the taste too).

Thanks for the post...enjoyed it immensly.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad
reply to post by Max_TO

I heard about this scotch being found years ago... why is it even being rehashed in the news??

let alone ATS...

If you read the article it's only just been thawed out.

On a similar note, my new favourite beer is one that is based on Captain Cook's spruce beer recipe. It's not made with hops so it's not really a traditional beer as such but I really like it.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Ron Burgundy: I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

lets look for their weed then instead
line dos

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
oldest bottle me and friends had cracked was a 65 year old scotch that we found in friends grandparents attic it was brought here from scotland before second world war . we had it to celebrate one of our friends coming home intact from first gulf war. it was so smooth. grand parents of friend probably hid it because of prohibition. i found a similar find under my grand parents stair well when i was 15 a case of peach brandy. grand parents didn't mind by the time these liquors were discovered both our grand parents had passed.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Scotch lovers would give a lot to taste it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join