It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kodama Tree Alien Entity? What the heck is it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Some people like to post stuff just to get a reaction....any type of reaction.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Some people like to post stuff just to get a reaction....any type of reaction.

Perhaps some people do like to do that. I myself don't. I really find this interesting and have tried o show why I do. Some people seem to like to just skip over what is presented. Show me the extending branch anywhere in that video and I will be satisfied that that is exactly what it is. Im not saying it isnt, Im just finding it curious it can't be seen anywhere in any frame at all, besides the fact it appears to be the Only Branch hanging out over the street that far and low when the rest of the hedge has been clearly cut rather recently.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Whatever that thing is it is not stationary.

It is traveling at some speed and this can clearly be seen by the white lines in the middle of the road. It covers the distance of about 60 meters in a few seconds.

A hanging branch would not do this, but only change its visual relationship with the lines as you walked past. But the camera angle does not change to look back at the object while those guys run 40 km/hr. Which would be the only other way you could make it "appear" to move that fast.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

Thank you, I was wondering about the speed it moved as well. Curious it is I say!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenny71
Its a branch hanging from the tree. 100% certain.

You can never be a 100% sure, and by the way you're wrong.

I don't mind that some of you guys think you see a branch hanging down, what bothers me is over-the-top, cocky, I-know-what-I'm-talking-about-and-that's-the-way-it-is type of answers.

Originally posted by thedeadtruth
Whatever that thing is it is not stationary.

It is traveling at some speed and this can clearly be seen by the white lines in the middle of the road.

You're right about that. I see a guy on a bike coming down the road fast. He's got something covering himself, such as a branch of leaves, or a huge bouquet of flowers for his wife, in any case the camera makes a blurry mess of it, but I do believe I can see the wheels.

Am I a 100% sure? No.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by yigsstarhouse
Ok I can see how it may very well be a tree branch hanging over the road, but if that is the case, where is the connecting limb?
I took a couple screen shots to look for it. If you go through it slowly you sure don't seem to see one.

this second one is kind of creepy, looks like a face on it!

I couldn't find a connecting branch at all.

That second pic you posted definitely looks like a face!! It's extremely detailed too. Do you see emotion in the face? i do.

Also, I noticed how much the "branch" morphs as it gets closer. Obviously it's going to change with movement, that's natural. But..does the bottom edge of the branch change that much? Look at your first pic and then your second one. In the first one the bottom edge is not straight across but in the second one it's nearly perfectly straight across. I know, I looked at it up super close.

Another difference is the curvature of the branch. In your first pic it's more curvy and in the second one, it's straighter. Is that normal?

Found something that looks like a face too!!! After I found it, I noticed that it appears your face is looking at my face. lol

Not in the same time frame though...the face that I found is in time frame 20. You'll have to zoom into the right-hand corner to see the "face" starring right into the camera. You even clearly make out one eye.

It seems like their posing for a picture. lol

I'll keep looking. There could be more.

Tonii

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Okay this "face" was easy to spot. You can clearly make out an eye. The image is at the top-right and is looking down onto the road. I thought, because of the other pic...wonder if the eye is looking at anything in particular? So I followed down and what I found is a white blob that seems out of place. I have no idea what it could be.

It seems to me that the eyes are the give away. If I can't get a clear picture of what appears to be an eyes or eyes I most likely won't post it.

Toni

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
that thing comes out of nowhere and moves faster than those guys are walking.

no connection to the trees.

i love it, too bad they didn't see it! lol!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Here's one that I came very close to not posting. I saw what looks like a face in the trees but could not get a clear enough picture of it so I looked at the rest of the picture and was just about to trash it when, in my latest contrast theme, I noticed how much clearer the "face" came out.

I'm thrilled about it.

Warning I think this one's got fangs. It's circled in red on the larger pic. Again, you'll have to zoom in to see it. I use Picasa 3. It lets me zoom way in and way out, right from my desktop "Pictures". You can download it for free it you want.

That's it for me for now.

Toni

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Well you have certainly been busy! I keep going back over it too. I think some of the faces seen in the shrubs are probably just illusion, but then again who knows with the spirit world, they may very well be faces. I find this whole thing kind of creepy really. I am still not convinced that that is just a mere tree branch hanging over the side of the road. To much apparent evidence that suggest it isn't.
And, if that's the case then we are back to square one of just what the heck is it? I think we can rule out flares and lanterns though~

Nice to know someone else is seriously trying to study it besides myself here so Thanks for that!

[edit on 14-8-2010 by yigsstarhouse]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

Yes I have been busy. lol

In my opinion, the branch is merely an adopted guise by a Changling. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Apparently there are negative attachments to this race of beings. They have been reputed to be evil doers, etc. I think there are evil Changlings but I also there are good Changlings and everything in between.

Here a good description of Changlings as a whole (although it's just a game-version)...

Changelings are a diverse race. Some wear their racial identity proudly, adopting the guise of another race only when they need to do so. Others have a dozen identities and switch between them as though they are switching hats. A few changelings choose to live their life as one race, and often as a single individual. What these changelings sacrifice in breadth they make up for in depth, becoming perfect copies of the race they imitate. These changelings are known as becomers.

You wear your disguise out of fear. You might live in a land where all changelings are hunted, or you might be singled out. Perhaps you were falsely accused of a crime, or witnessed something so unspeakable that the perpetrator cannot bear to let you live. How do you decide who to trust with your identity and who might betray you?

www.wizards.com.../drfe/20100407

Toni

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Antoniastar]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join