It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kodama Tree Alien Entity? What the heck is it?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hey folks, Im not really sure where to post this one. I did a search and it didnt pop up. I am guessing it is probably around here somewhere so please feel free to redirect if needed.

The reason why Im not sure where to put it is because, well, itisnt a ufo, but it is alien in nature. This video has had me scratching my head for awhile now. As I am not the pro some of you are, I can't wait to hear your answers.

I am posting the short version of it in slow motion. I will link to the long version at bottom. Seems these guys were on their way to check out a mason place when this umm, "Tree?" rode past them or floated by?
I can't believe the tree is growing in the road? or is it? They "claim" they didnt see this until after reviewing the video.

I am guessing this is just my eyes playing tricks on me, but if you freeze the frame right at the start of the long version below, doesn't it look like a person or two people are standing there are the right hand side somewhat transparent?

Long version:

[edit on 13-8-2010 by yigsstarhouse]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
LOL its a branch so easy to spot it with the first video

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
ooooooooo I see, like it is hanging over the road. lol I feel a little silly now I guess.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by yigsstarhouse]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I don't see where you coming from OP. These videos look some random guy carrying a cell phone saying gibberish words. I don't see where the Freemasons come in here.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Nope .. i think the same, its a branch hanging down can clearly see it in both the videos

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Its a branch hanging from the tree. 100% certain. Sorry. It only looks like its traveling down the road at 20 miles an hour cause the guy is walking towards it. Chalk it up to bad hedging.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a good laugh from this.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Ok I can see how it may very well be a tree branch hanging over the road, but if that is the case, where is the connecting limb?
I took a couple screen shots to look for it. If you go through it slowly you sure don't seem to see one.

this second one is kind of creepy, looks like a face on it!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I think i must have just watched this video link about 10 times. Not so much to see if it's genuine in or not, but rather to try and get my head around what they actually think they have recorded!

It's interesting and original. Although i think its pretty obvious that they have just walked past a twig.

It's like that cartoon 'Wacky Races'. I could imagine that if he kept his phone camera filming long enough, a pink parasol would have gone past followed by a hairy caveman with a club.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
To me it looks like a partially CGIed silly fake.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
To me it looks like a partially CGIed silly fake.

Really?
It's plainly not CGIed, but it is certainly silly.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
yigsstarhouse:

Not sure how to put this, but, there is another way to examine nature, channels/densities, and even trees. I'll add my thread and the one Sleeper made that is quite something though, you have to see it yourself. But trees are quite interesting. Though that video doesnt look like much. The real mystery can be observed in nature, spending time in it, I wrote a post about the cottonwoods on my thread and also a link to Sleepers one that relates in a sense, for this is about densities. When the sun is at the edge of the roof, you and if your relaxed into nature, with the sun just barely blocked and the glow, you can see the channels with your eyes, along with some interesting cotton wood higher frequency things. I recommend if your seeking to find.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
mine, and the one that give the clue is Sleeper's one here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
More UFOs than you can shake a stick at

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
its an overhanging branch, but the sky is too overexposed to allow you to see it. put your screens into photoshop and change the brightness

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

WOW this clearly is a case of superb camouflage...in my opinion. Of course it's suppose to appear like it's a over-hanging branch. lol Duh.

Thanks for posting this!!!!!

The technology behind this must be amazing to say the least. A technological effect that cannot even seen by the naked eye. Perhaps it's "multi-dimensional" magic?
Something with this type of tech is going to know there's someone coming with a camcorder and is going to try and blend in with it's surroundings. Why show at all? Maybe someone is wanting only certain audience to get a message? Who knows.

If I'm wrong, that's life.

Toni

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
As far as the over-hanging branch thing goes (even with a 'connected branch')...

Notice the angle and distance of the branch in comparison to the viewer and the road, etc.

The branch appears to be hanging a ways up from the road. The viewer appears to be level with the "branch". Wouldn't the viewer have to be tall or flying (LOL) when the "branch" was filmed?

One other thing, it's likely, if alien, that the branch appears to be connected intentionally. In other words an illusion of a connected over-hanging branch could be an illusion made by intelligent design.

Toni

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

The "connecting limb" is obscured by the glare of sunlight.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

it IS an overhanging branch, the phone camera used has a rolling shutter thereby distorting the edges of the video that explains the "fisheye" type effect

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
this website never ceases to amaze me!. im not sure if people post these things for a joke or not?. or just to see how many gullible people will believe absolutely anything ?. maybe its a game of oneupmanship with ufomaster?.

thanks

rich

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SaosinEngaged

Ok that may be but, I have backed a little further down the road, and also came closer, not to mention I have played with the contrast etc. I still haven't seen the connector branch. And also, if you watch the long video, you can clearly see the hedge has been trimmed for most part all the way through with the occasional stragglers. None are anywhere near That long out over the road. Just one doing that? Isn't that a bit odd?

Here are two more screen shots. One even further away and the closest I can catch. If you can take it into photoshop and show me what you mean, I'd ne thrilled to see it.

And, why don't the guys duck to get out of the way of the branch? Seems like the camera should dip for a second or something. Two guys walking in that little space, someone should have had to move out of the way somehow.

Far away:

Closest I can catch:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Its a tree branch hanging down.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join