It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam Hussein "We Got Him" video is FAKE!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse

Originally posted by brutalsun
This is damned hilarious because one of my good friends was a Bradley commander and his crew was on site when they caught him. I trust him over any of you.

This is too funny but I'll "One up you"

My brother was one of the special ops team members who placed the double in the hole then made damned sure your "Bradley" buddy found him!

uh huh....rrrrrrriiiiiiigggggggghhhhhhhhhttttttttt

sure, i believe that one

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
I don't care if it's fake. That piece of # and his sons are dead.

it's really too bad that almost every american ATS poster sides with our enemy.

Don't forget who put your 'enemy' in the position of power to kill/murder thousands of kurds.
in regards to being dead, how do you know that the video of him supposedly swinging on the gallows was not just another staged event.

Nothing is ever what it seems as this video shows

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnJasper

Okay, so these 2 examples equal genocide? Sadam killed hundreds of thousands of people. Tortured and raped thousands. How is this the same?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I would like to assure everyone, this video is real. I know it is very very long after the first post butt...... I have been busy for a long time and just joined this site after being BUSY for a long time. It is real.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by craig732

Originally posted by craig732
reply to post by JohnJasper

Okay, so these 2 examples equal genocide? Sadam killed hundreds of thousands of people. Tortured and raped thousands. How is this the same?

I didn't say they were the same. You seem to have lost the context that I was replying to. If you review my post, I was replying to this quoted text (observe please the text in bold):

Originally posted by craig732

Originally posted by trutherman
American cops abuse people on a daily basis, how is that different from saddam abusing his populace. In my view there is no difference.

Wow, you think a few bad cops tasering people is as bad as a genocide? As bad as rape and torture rooms?

I know that the USA has plenty of experience with tasering, executing, raping and torturing individuals both in and out of the country although I suspect that, in most cases, it wasn't official policy.

What we know about Saddam comes from the same people who gave us the assassinations of JFK, RFK, JFK Jr, MLK, false flag attacks on the Maine, Gulf of Tonkin, OKC, 911. They are also the ones who supplied Saddam with chemical weapons in the first place.

But of course the trial of Saddam Hussein would have recorded all of the existing proof against him. Or would it have?

The Myth of the "Anfal Genocide" - Did Saddam Hussein "Kill the Kurds"?

Many crimes against Iraq have been justified by the demonization of Saddam Hussein. Invasion was justified by claims that he possessed "weapons of mass destruction," had ties to al-Qaeda, and posed a threat to the territorial United States.

The claims turned out to be lies. There were no "weapons of mass destruction" or programs to develop them. There were no ties to al-Qaeda. He did not threaten U.S. territory.

Those who still support the occupation now say it was justified because Saddam Hussein was a "brutal dictator." One of the main complaints against him is that "he killed the Kurds." The usual reference is the Anfal campaign of the Iraqi army from February 23, 1988 to September 6, 1988. It is claimed that Anfal was a campaign of genocide. It can now be said that the "Anfal genocide" never happened. It is another lie.

But of course, we cannot question a genocide!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Jedii

Originally posted by Jedii
I would like to assure everyone, this video is real. I know it is very very long after the first post butt...... I have been busy for a long time and just joined this site after being BUSY for a long time. It is real.

Sorry but who ARE you? The world's authority on authenticity?

I say it IS A FAKE! You must realise that my opinion is more valid than yours!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
A few years ago I went to the CIA's recruitment webpage - and was I surprised!

The US CIA was recruiting stage lighting experts, makeup artists, hairstylists and set designers.

Go figure.......

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

Well, reality isn't the ideal of human aesthetics. It is such that it is. When you doctor one thing, the logical conclusion is that you will doctor other things.

Pat Tillman, the Navajo girl they renamed Iron Mountain in Phx after and Jessica Lynch all come to mind as the "doctoring" of reality continues unabated.

Wag the Dog seems less fantastical and hyperbolic now.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
wow the video was removed off youtube like every other video that is important or involving corruption or lies lol.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join