It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam Hussein "We Got Him" video is FAKE!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The man had several body doubles. And there was a report at the time that his own wife didn't recognize him in his jail cell. He's most likely laughing his ass off while he smokes Cuban cigars everyday in his retirement villa in N Korea.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by AkhenatenII]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Is this the "hole" story? I mean you have to try and make some sense of it. First off, he is captured months ahead of when he should have, (if you believe the "hole" story) and when the "whole" world is waiting for his capture. So why wait a few months for the proclamation of discovery? there is no reason as far as the ongoing war there, it was not going to make it any shorter. If the "hole" is fabricated, why did not Saddam shout about it in the trial, unless of course, that was not Saddam. At least that Date Palm is standing at the time of the video, unlike many Date Palms in Iraq that were devastated by military forces, a big issue to Iraqis who are tree huggers, and rightly so.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
I don't care if it's fake. That piece of # and his sons are dead.

it's really too bad that almost every american ATS poster sides with our enemy.

you all have alot of growing up to do. you wonder why your parents are pro-USA?

I'll start respecting, or even fight for my country (United States) when it starts being truthful to its people and acknowledging our "Right To Know" about the ET presence and UFO Coverups.

Until then, I'll continue to disrespect and deny any kind of support for the US.

Don't worry, I said the same exact thing to a Recruiting Officer of the USAF that rung up my phone. Straight up. No regrets.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by brutalsun
This is damned hilarious because one of my good friends was a Bradley commander and his crew was on site when they caught him. I trust him over any of you.

This is too funny but I'll "One up you"

My brother was one of the special ops team members who placed the double in the hole then made damned sure your "Bradley" buddy found him!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

The evolution of how the government $poke in term$ of dollar$ ha$ alway$ perplexed me. From WWII to Kennedy it was million$. Viet Nam to Bu$h Sr billion$. Bu$h Jr trillion$.

That's some tran$mogrification.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

...I would love to hear the Governments official response as to how a magical date tree was maturing in December. I suppose It'd be like me going out one December and to my astonishment see my Apple trees bearing fruit and full of leaves.

Kinda hard to lie about nature in such a way.

We are being ruled by retards I tell you!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I'm relatively sure this is wrong.

www.hort.purdue.edu...

They ripen in October. And considering

Pollinated dates are harvested throughout the fall months, from September to December. Because all dates on a tree may not mature at the same time, they are hand-picked several times during the fall from bunches on the trees

waynesword.palomar.edu...

reply to post by Rockpuck

According to nature it makes sense.

K thnx bye.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Remember the Jessica Lynch story that turned out to be scripted and faked by Jerry Bruckhiemer of CSI fame for crying out loud...

I'm suprised no one remembers this:

Breaking News: Saddam held by Kurds, drugged and left for US troops: report, AFP via ABC, December 22, 2003...
...Saddam came into the hands of the Kurdish Patriotic Front after being betrayed to the group by a member of the al-Jabour tribe, whose daughter had been raped by Saddam's son Uday, leading to a blood feud, reported the Sunday Express, which quoted an unnamed senior British military intelligence officer.

www.axisoflogic.com...

Published on Sunday, January 4, 2004 by The Sunday Herald (Scotland)
Saddam’s Capture: Was a Deal Brokered Behind the Scenes?
When it emerged that the Kurds had captured the Iraqi dictator, the US celebrations evaporated. David Pratt asks whether a secret political trade-off has been engineered ...
...PUK leader Jalal Talabani had chosen to leak the news and details of the operation's commander, Qusrut Rasul Ali, to the Iranian media long before Saddam's capture was reported by the mainstream Western press or confirmed by the US military.
By the time Western press agencies were running the same story, the entire emphasis had changed however, and the ousted Iraqi president had been "captured in a raid by US forces backed by Kurdish fighters".

www.commondreams.org...

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse

This is damned hilarious because one of my good friends was a Bradley commander and his crew was on site when they caught him. I trust him over any of you.

This is too funny but I'll "One up you"

My brother was one of the special ops team members who placed the double in the hole then made damned sure your "Bradley" buddy found him!

That's interesting, but to make your story credible, what happened to "The double"

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

no thanks I'll take sourses that are trustable thanks
from the above link

According to one Israeli source who was in the company of Kurds at a meeting in Athens early on December 14, one of the Kurdish representatives burst into the conference room in tears and demanded an immediate halt to the discussions.

"Saddam Hussein has been captured," he said, adding that he had received word from Kurdistan - before any television reports.

According to the Israeli newspaper Haaretz, the delegate also confirmed that most of the information leading to the deposed dictator's arrest had come from the Kurds and - as our earlier Sunday Herald report revealed - who had organised their own intelligence network which had been trying to uncover Saddam's tracks for months.

www.commondreams.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

No thanks. I'll take a botanist word. Look above. The fruit is perfectly normal being that color that time of year. This is just another pile of lies to distort what the truth is.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 2weird2live2rare2die

A democracy (socalled) amongst a group of people controlled by the religious clerics is a joke. There is no such thing as so called separate interests. While there are different forms of religious beliefs stated to be within the Muslim family, they still remain muslim. So agreed that trying to impose a democratic lifestyle is futile and ridiculous. It boggles the mind to think that Americans can waste money on something so stupid as bringing about change in a nation when the people do not even want the change...all a study in total idiocy!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by craig732

Originally posted by trutherman
American cops abuse people on a daily basis, how is that different from saddam abusing his populace. In my view there is no difference.

Wow, you think a few bad cops tasering people is as bad as a genocide? As bad as rape and torture rooms?

Never mind the relentless stream of summary executions and serious beatings for non-crimes that escalated because of the officer's "I'm better than you" attitude. Never mind the heavy-handed treatment of peaceful demonstrators meted out at every opportunity.

The last is obviously Canadian but if you follow these vids to youtube, you'll be inundated with other examples so fill your boots.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Fake or not fake... If fake, then fake in what sense? Fake as in; an editor got the footage from the capture of Saddam and was ordered to edit it into something they could dish out to news agencies as soon as possible, but the footage was crap so he decided to borrow some material here and there to give it a presentable shape? Thus unknowingly setting the stage for pages of conspiracy web site discussions...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by taskforce4256

I always like to be enlightened. Perhaps you could offer me a history lesson and we'll go from there. Oh, and if we are going to talk about Thatcher, then we're in the right place.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
we can't say the us is doing these wars it's the you know who's lying and putting our globe at risk not one us citizen voted for any war nor did our armed forces it's a job if u don't work u don't eat

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
lolll just on the news that turkey is using poising gas against the PPK (koerds)
so were is the responce now.... turkey will be invaded soon? looking for WMD???

[edit on 14-8-2010 by ressiv]

[edit on 14-8-2010 by ressiv]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
i always thought it was fake

for example this video is from SKY News official...and it DOES LOOK FAKE TOO...just look the men under the hoods...they look very un-proffesional, either they were police force or CIA agents...they just look totally clumsy and un-trained...makes you wonder...

warning graphic!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Many thanks for the link to Hedge's article. There's a good reason for a
Pulitzer winner to be read on this subject; it's heartbreaking to see things
unfurl just as described. Flag and star just doesn't do this justice, I recom-
mend everyone dig in.
Our work as vessels of the truth becomes more arduous with every
sunrise-- but at least when we walk home at night tired is good.

sig.
The rule of the color of law is tyranny.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
whats funny is that i just saw trhis thread the other day and now i saw iraqi dates in my grocery this afternoon.............not preserved, i think thats a good indicator of harvesting

also yes that clip is from ring of power, anyone on this site who hasnt seen it NEEDS to watch it, it is truly a brilliant film.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join