It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam Hussein "We Got Him" video is FAKE!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
"Date palm culture has mostly been developed in areas with winter rainfall which does not cause harm to the date fruits, but benefits the soils of the plantations by lessivating the deposited surface salt and avoiding the upward movement of salt from lower layers. Table 26 shows that the main date-growing regions are almost rainless until November. In these countries harvest begins mid August until the end of October. Rain during the flowering and harvest season is likely to cause some damage to the fruits."

www.fao.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

In another 12 months or so I reckon America will be finished.

I think that's a little on the pessimistic side. I do believe US civilization as we know it is slowly being eroded, but don't think the US will be finished, especially in as little time as 1 year.

It took the Roman Empire quite some time to collapse, and I think the same will be true of the USA.

When the collapse comes, I don't think the country will actually collapse - I think it will just be transformed into something different.

When Rome collapsed, it led to 800 years of the dark ages, and civilization was really only saved by The Reformation.

I don't want to see a repeat of the Dark Ages, but feel that the freedoms that people think they are entitled to under their Constitution will be rapidly eroded until there aare none or very few left.

It's started already - they have already stopped teaching the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Declaration of Independance in schools these days, in an attempt to make sure that people don't know what they're all about.

If people don't know what they are, they won't object very loudly when they're taken away.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by denynothing
reply to post by trutherman

They did do a DNA test which is why they said..."We got him". It was on the news when they talked about catching him.

Oh? It was "on the news"? Then it MUST be true! After all, the mainstream news organizations would NEVER participate in a cover up, would they?

Come on guy, get real. If you believe everything you see on the news, then ATS is probably the wrong site for you.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I remember at the time Saddam was captured, a PBS FRONTLINE documentary made a point that the evil Saddam Hussein was attempting to rebuild the ancient city of Babylon and that he considered himself a modern day Nebuchadnezzar.

The PBS FRONTLINE documentary then made that point that the capture of Saddam Hussein was like a modern day fulfillment of the Bible and the prophecy of Daniel to the original Nebuchadnezzar that he would free from before men and he would be wet by the due and his beard and fingernails would grow long like eagles feathers and talons.

Daniel 4: 31 While the word was in the king's mouth, there fell a voice from heaven, saying, O king Nebuchadnezzar, to you it is spoken; The kingdom is departed from you. 32 And they shall drive you from men, and your dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field: they shall make you to eat grass as oxen, and seven times shall pass over you, until you know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will. 33 The same hour was the thing fulfilled upon Nebuchadnezzar: and he was driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were grown like eagles' feathers, and his nails like birds' claws.”

Interesting that now there are articles of Obama giving money for the damage that supposedly US Army did to the Babylon archeology site. Seems the NWO are the ones who want to rebuild Babylon.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by davedan978]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

it's really too bad that almost every american ATS poster sides with our enemy.

I don't think I have ever sided with Saddam Hussein, nor have I ever sided with my enemy. With that being said, I don't think Saddam was my enemy, as there is absolutely no evidence (that I have seen, at least), to suggest that he ever did anything to me, my neighbors or my country. Why would you imply that Saddam was our enemy? I think you may be confused, as he seems to have been our ruling regime's enemy and they certainly don't work in our interest.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Think about it people! You got a group of soldiers hunting around for Saddam, and there just happens to be a camera man there to capture them pulling him out of the hole?

I knew it was staged from the moment I saw it.

And on another note, we can read the headline off a newspaper from satellites in space, but we can't find Bin Laden? Nope, I don't buy that either!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove

That enemy was considered a friend for many years until his worth was deemed as unusable.

Edit: It is well documented that Saddam was a tool used by former American administrations.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by LarryLove]

Clearly you don't read history or you wouldn't be shocked by this. PM Thatcher nailed it when she said there are no friendships in international politics; only temporary alliances. I haven't been on ATS long, but I am absolutely confounded by how little many posters know about real history and current events. How does one even function in the real world if all of their input is, at best, fringe ravings?.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
i just read one of the most asinine posts i've ever heard of in my entire LIFE!

We gave Sadam his weapons, gas, guns, etc...

Yes, no kidding, thank you captain obvious.

But somehow, that rids Sadam of being the bad guy for the way he USED those weapons?

Wow...some of you people will absolutely go out of your way to hate your country.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by taskforce4256

How could you find a way to attack a statement that completely validates your own point? And I don't see where this poster was "surprised" by anything.

You attacked this poster for saying THE EXACT SAME THING THAT YOU DID, only, with different wording.

Ughhh...

Namaste and Love

[edit on 13-8-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by taskforce4256

Originally posted by LarryLove

That enemy was considered a friend for many years until his worth was deemed as unusable.

Edit: It is well documented that Saddam was a tool used by former American administrations.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by LarryLove]

Clearly you don't read history or you wouldn't be shocked by this. PM Thatcher nailed it when she said there are no friendships in international politics; only temporary alliances. I haven't been on ATS long, but I am absolutely confounded by how little many posters know about real history and current events. How does one even function in the real world if all of their input is, at best, fringe ravings?.

I reposted this, because I wanted others to see it.

Does this not look like the exact same statement said in different ways?

I really don't see where an attack was worthy or necessary here...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
I don't care if it's fake. That piece of # and his sons are dead.

it's really too bad that almost every american ATS poster sides with our enemy.

you all have alot of growing up to do. you wonder why your parents are pro-USA?

Are you sure he's dead? Dumb question, huh? Most of us supposedly saw Saddam hang.

When his wife went to see him in jail she said "He's not my husband. His teeth aren't even straight!"

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by brutalsun
This is damned hilarious because one of my good friends was a Bradley commander and his crew was on site when they caught him. I trust him over any of you.

Oh, I'm sure it was him!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

He might be dead but the guy who you saw on TV on trial was not him. The guy who was on trial and got hanged had crooked not white teeth. Saddam had $20k worth of caps that are easy to see in any picture of him.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf
i just read one of the most asinine posts i've ever heard of in my entire LIFE!

We gave Sadam his weapons, gas, guns, etc...

Yes, no kidding, thank you captain obvious.

But somehow, that rids Sadam of being the bad guy for the way he USED those weapons?

Wow...some of you people will absolutely go out of your way to hate your country.

in your post just then you are suggesting america sold him the weapons with doubts in their mind that he would use them??

I expect that the americans involved knew exactly what he would do and thats exactly why they gave him everything he needed/wanted.

-B.M

P.S) not saddam?...I'm willing to buy that, simply on the convoluted nature of any explination I can come up with for his teeth. If I think of a satisfactory explination I'll accept that he died in american custody as described....

[edit on 13/8/10 by B.Morrison]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
It would seem unlikely that the west would allow an asset be hanged. Saddam had personal wealth of about 60 billion at the time. Roughly fours times Donald Trump's. The lack of credible footable footage from a major event should make you ask questions.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by LarryLove

Yip, as long as he maintained a stable petro dollar and danced to Americas tune when they wanted, they could care less about what he got up to, that goes for a few EU countries as well. Even after he gassed the kurds America didn't give a damn.

That is because we gave him the gas to do it with. We even gave him the OK to invade Kuwait.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

I do not hate my country. I hate the self serving professional politicians who run it. The ones who lie to us so their friends and supporters can make hundreds of billions of dollars on a needless war and occupation.

[edit on 8-13-2010 by groingrinder]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
It's more about loving your country so much that you can't stand your own government pulling stunts like these.

The few individuals at the top of the government can be hated. They are NOT the country. They are the elites of a world superpower. They are human and they are shrewd.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Wonder how much mars bar paid for product placemnet

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Thought the OP might find this old thread of mine interesting... Hussien's wife seemed to think we had the wrong guy as well, she was literally dragged out of a meeting with him shouting, 'That's not my husband!"

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join