It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam Hussein "We Got Him" video is FAKE!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse
This has been brought up before, using the dates as an example.

In that thread it was suggested that because of the war, the delivery of fertilizers were delayed or cancelled and these dates could not ripen earlier...

But what is December like where Saddam was supposedly captured? Snow or what?

They could have goofed in showing dates ripening in December though when the scene was filmed months earlier...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This is damned hilarious because one of my good friends was a Bradley commander and his crew was on site when they caught him. I trust him over any of you.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I saw this forever ago but completely forgot about it. Good job...I find it crazy that we not only supplied Him with everything he also got the key to the city of Detroit in the 80's.???
www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Really, for there to be true peace *everywhere* all that needs to happen is the consolidation of the New World Order. As long as there is NFL, NBA, WWF, NASCAR, Hockey, Soccer/Football, Tennis and The Next Top Model (and Survivor and Castle and Fringe and Hawaii 5-0), everything will be fine. As long as there is plenty of wine and circus, what does all the young/old dates matter? Reality is perception and we've been *managing* perception for a long time now.

Once the world is shrouded under a protective blanket of safety and security... We will all be fine.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by America?
reply to post by LarryLove

Iraq had French designed and built bunkers and French anti aircraft guns.

The Bunkers were German and thats why some never cracked even though being hit by many Bunker Busters. Some were built to withstand a nuke.

Saddam is probably living up life on some remote Island somewhere courtesy of the USA.

If he was really executed they would have never handed him over to the lynch mob with a cell phone for a camera.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Did we Really Kill sAddam, oR did wE simply turN him off, as it Were? sOme wOuld say it depends on the RESEARCH one does.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This is an excerpt from a documentary called "Ring of Power", I believe.

I don't subscribe to everything that the docu. shows us but at least it jogs the mind and keeps us on our toes.

As for the dates, hmm, it does make me think that they probably got a saddam double and recorded everything for a mission accomplished vid at the right time. Other than that, I dunno why they bother. But perhaps the majority of the world's populace belong to the very persuasive cult of MSM.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
ok I gotta ask this because funnily I never actually heard that the "we got him " video was faked.

If thats fake, then was the hanging real??????

So is he dead?

For that matter Where is bin laden? theres no way the americans couldnt find him its been like 9 years

You know what to hell with the lot of it

From now on in my opinion the news is all fake im just gonna stick to watching stargate re runs and wait for the new movie.
Yeah STARGATE now thats entertainment

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The real question at hand here is why was this video faked why make fake propaghanda and what can we do to get this on the mainstream media?
Instead of all of us bitching and ranting about all the evidence on here how can we as a whole get this info out to the sheeple lets talk about that...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
No the real question is:

Is anyone a "date" expert? This video's evidence completely relies on the grow cycle of a particular tree's fruit.

So unless someone can really prove to me that dates cannot ripen in December, this is BS.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
i knew this was bs asoon as i heard the news,
this video just proves a bit more,
dec 13th..
lets see what happens on dec13th of this year

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
I don't care if it's fake. That piece of # and his sons are dead.

it's really too bad that almost every american ATS poster sides with our enemy.

you all have alot of growing up to do. you wonder why your parents are pro-USA?

"our enemy", if you dont mind, speak for yourself. I dont let liar politicians tell me who my friends/foes should be. GOP & DNC have enemies, I don't.

Republican & democrat DC mafioso gangsters, political crips & bloods, picked fights with strangers based on boldface lies.. I happen to live in street gang "territory" claimed by "the locos", their turf wars are not my concern either.

I don't consider natives engaging in "homeland" self defense as "my enemy" either.. many US citizens would take up arms against un invited violent occupiers like Iraqis / Afghanis are doing.

Oh that's right.. nationalism dictates I blindly support dear party leaders else I get accused of being "un-american", lacking patriotism.. unfortunately that's a stale nazi tactic to keep 1930s Germans in line that should sound ridiculous in 2010.

"... the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."
-- Hermann Göring at the Nuremberg trials

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingofmd
Guess what? That famous shot at Iwo Jima of the Marines raising the flag............. it's a FAKE. A larger flag was raised and the event was recreated for cameras. Who cares? Should I now question whether or not we should have been fighting the Japanese?

Yeah, the original flag raising was done in the middle of combat, no time for combat camera to say "Okay, hold that pose. Ira, a little to the left. Perfect! Now hold..."

I say that to clarify the situation behind the Iwo Jima picture being fake. Maybe we captured Saddam and it wasn't as heroic as the a-hole commanders wanted it to be so they brainstormed and came up with this solution. And they put it on tape. Oh no, the government lied to you again. Big whoop, wanna fight about it?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by wtfhuh

check this link says dates are harvested in Aug or Sept any longer makes dry dried up grapes

link here

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
I don't care if it's fake. That piece of # and his sons are dead.

it's really too bad that almost every american ATS poster sides with our enemy.

you all have alot of growing up to do. you wonder why your parents are pro-USA?

Speaking of someone who has a ton of growing up to do...

Why is it that pro-imperialists like yourself always fall for the non-sense propaganda that fooled the Germans in WW2? Does anyone not learn from history? Here you are talking about us ATS'ers supporting the enemy, and guys like you never stop to question on how our "enemies" came to be.

Wake up son!!!

You need to study the Iranian Revolution. I can tell you've never even heard of this.

You need to study the Iran Contra Affairs. This is a very telling point in history of how we funded Sadaam and Osama Bin Laden by use of black ops and the illegal drug trade.

Then you need to question why the Bush family is still in business with the Bin Ladens.

And once you do a thorough job on this, maybe your pro-patriotic B.S. will be knocked down a notch or two.

Our "ENEMIES" would be nothing at all, had we not funded them from day one.

Bye...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by trutherman

They did do a DNA test which is why they said..."We got him". It was on the news when they talked about catching him.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I love the idiots who come on when issues like this are presented to state ;

'Uh, thought everyone knew this already.'

These guys will be jumping up and down if the truth every came out about 9/11 saying , I knew this , i knew this.

The whole point is getting some sort of proof for these theorys you bloody numptys.

Anyway, its another chip off the U.S.

Slowly the truth is coming out. The U.S. is falling apart. It does all seem to be a well orchaestrated deconstuction of the U.S.

In another 12 months or so I reckon America will be finished.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by brutalsun
This is damned hilarious because one of my good friends was a Bradley commander and his crew was on site when they caught him. I trust him over any of you.

From what I have seen of U.S. troops on the internet of the last few months I would trust a gooddam word from most of them.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

the whole saddam elite left in limousines to iran
from there with helicopters to russia
iraqi tribe leader will confirm this

your government is your enemy

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I too thought this was old news.

I heard the thing about the color of the dates YEARS ago.

I've always thought that they nabbed him BEFORE the invasion and kept him on ice for a time that they could annouce his capture. Would explain the extensive beard growth and the emancipated look if they'd have kept him in high security solitary for a few months.

He reportedly had a lot of doubles - they could have installed one of those to play the part as necessary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join