It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam Hussein "We Got Him" video is FAKE!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

One day, a respected government in the world like Japan is going to take all the 9/11 open ends, and video proof like this one, that shows the US has been lying to the world and starting wars for oil and not because we think guys in caves are going to kill us.

I believe the US citizens are going to be set up like the German citizens with Hitler and the world will blame us for letting it happen, and we'll have to make reparations like Germans.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Jeanius]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Very interesting. The thought never crossed my mind about the tape being faked and this is the first time I have heard about this. December dates - pun intended!

Do you have a link to more information now that you've piqued my interest?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
'We Got Him' video is fake

I was under the impression everyone knew that

Obviously not

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
'We Got Him' video is fake

I was under the impression everyone knew that

Then you have been living under a rock my friend. Sorry, but very little percentage of news subscribers actually don't believe videos they are watching are staged. Then, knowing that they are fake is a whole new level of enlightenment which I myself haven't attained yet.

I never saw the "we got him" video. I love how people were cheering in the video, as if they all just won the lottery
. The video debunking the first video is very interesting. But then again, since so many believe those Bin Laden tapes then you can stage just about anything, even do a sloppy job and get away with it

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I don't care if it's fake. That piece of # and his sons are dead.

it's really too bad that almost every american ATS poster sides with our enemy.

you all have alot of growing up to do. you wonder why your parents are pro-USA?

+67 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

That enemy was considered a friend for many years until his worth was deemed as unusable.

Edit: It is well documented that Saddam was a tool used by former American administrations.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by LarryLove]

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

Yip, as long as he maintained a stable petro dollar and danced to Americas tune when they wanted, they could care less about what he got up to, that goes for a few EU countries as well. Even after he gassed the kurds America didn't give a damn.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Do you remember the video footage from the eighties of Rumsfeld visiting him on some kind of trade deal? And didn't the French provide nuclear reactors or equipment central to creating nuclear power?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Saddam had many duplicates. They should have ran a DNA test. I frankly think that world leaders use their populace and media to distract them from the fact the world leaders work together for a darker alternate agenda. They all want power in the coming one world government, and they are all hiding behind the propaghanda of human divisions to spark wars, and oppressions via religions. I.E. Christians/hard line religionists in America wont let people get intoxicated with other things than alchohol, Muslims sell opium/pot and the US military helps them, covering it up using disinformation. American cops abuse people on a daily basis, how is that different from saddam abusing his populace. In my view there is no difference. America is just as corrupt as the middle east/china and others out there. We have the constitution and Bill of rights to protect us after the abuses in court. Which now the court are all becoming kangaroo courts.

+47 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
I don't care if it's fake. That piece of # and his sons are dead.

Hey Totalstranger,

Have you ever served in an infantry unit? Or served at all for that matter? Well I have, so please spare me the innuendos that I'm siding with anyone. Yes, my parents are pro-USA and so am I. Ironic, that invading Iraq is about the least thing that you should want the ideology of America to be.

BTW - you got it completely backwards, it is you my friend who has a world of growing up to do.

Stop worrying about walking on the path less traveled. Embrace it, and you will awaken to the deceits that bombard you on a daily basis.

Good luck!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Disagree completely - most posters here on ATS side with reason and (sometimes) compassion, except for the ones that like to rant.

Further, I don't know who YOUR enemies are but it is offensive that you consider yourself able to determine who MY enemies are - "our enemies"
pfffffft

gj

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

Yes, it's quite an infamous video for some reason. And EU countries did alot of business with saddam, it was them who sold him all those chemical weapons, which he used on the kurds for example, France and Germany were the main countries in the EU i think. But many more were still happy to sell him weapons.

+35 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

So many old people don't remember we gave him the chemical gas and weapons to kill the minority that all middle east countries pick on. And that we started the Mujaheddin and Bin Laden to fight the Soviets. You only remember what their "stories" on the television drilled into their mind once Saddam and the rest were no longer useful.

We had a stockpile of weapons after the cold war and big business needed a new threat.

You old farts fall for the old school propaganda like you always have, and now our generation is paying for it.

You dropped the ball, and let big business take over, believing competition was the only way to free markets, even though all businesses goal is to crush the competition, and now they have.

You let Walmart move in and watched the neighborhood farmers sell all their land except their front yard and now there are houses stacked 5 ft apart.

It's this generation that sees YOUR government is corrupt, and it's this generation that will have to do something about it, as you old farts sit on your ass and cower to 120lb men who heard goats in mountains 7000 miles away.

I hope you enjoyed your life of fear.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I gotta say,my first thought when I saw him(at the time)getting his "dental inspection" I thought that was no way saddam.
My dad said the same before I had a chance to say.

That beard sure looked long for 7 months of growth to me,although according to this website,the lengths about correct,if he did not shave from day 1.

Q: How fast do all areas of facial hair grow (mustache area, beard region, sideburns, eyebrows, and neck)? A: The rate of growth for all the hair on the body is approximately one-half inch per month. Some people think that facial hair grows faster, but that’s an illusion created by the fact that facial hair (for men) is usually shaved to the skin and the growth of it is really noticeable.

www.hairfinder.com...

I do find it odd that he still maintained his hair dying regime,but chose not to shave...must have been bloody uncomfortable in that hot hole...

The dates on the tree do look like the smoking gun though,if indeed they are only there a few months earlier,as the video states.

Either way,I thought it was more likely one of his doubles who was caught and hung.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
My question is: what is the correct punishment for the people of this country when that day comes?

My question is not rhetorical. Consider a lie built upon a lie, such as Afghanistan, or Iraq. What exactly was the merit for the punishment inflicted on those people?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Guess what? That famous shot at Iwo Jima of the Marines raising the flag............. it's a FAKE. A larger flag was raised and the event was recreated for cameras. Who cares? Should I now question whether or not we should have been fighting the Japanese?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Saddam may be dead, but that video could have been staged, since as you all know, the US loves to create these moments, to kind of justify everything

its just shameful, and I would really love if Hell existed, some people would be gang raped for eternity ...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
so...just out of interest, but how long will Dates hang on a tree, before they go bad? i mean, I've seen apples hang on a tree for ages and ages , and only go when the birds ate it... are dates similar???

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sphota

Hmm...maybe something like the apocalypse of earth.
Thats where we are headed if we continue our war after war after war mentality-or rather our government's mentality.

Damned shame really,it could work out so much better if we went down a different road than perpetual war.

Back OT,the real saddam is probably playing cards with bin laden right now,at a ptotected secret facility on Hawaii,5 star accomodation,natuarally.
Cristal on tap,free plastic surgery etc...

Both were good money making allies of TPTB at one time,and they do not forget their friends IMO.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Onet Wosix

I found this info:

iraqslogger.powweb.com...

Seems the date of the dates harvest(
)in the OP video was correct-August is the month of the harvest it appears.

I doubt the dates would stay fresh and yellow looking for 3-4 months AFTER their usual harvest...think of the heat out there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join