It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Stop Alien Abductions

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

If anyone has any other ideas on how to stop alien abductions please let us know so we can help the members here who get abducted to stop there nightmare and fears of going to sleep.

I know a 100% sure way to stop alien abductions. Simply purchase my exclusive anti abduction beanie (the one with the pink elephants on it) and wear it on your left foot when you go to bed. No one who does that will ever be abducted, and there is a money back guarantee on that.

If you are abducted by aliens after wearing one of my beanies on your left foot, simply provide evidence you were abducted and your money will be quickly refunded. Beanies available for the very cheap price of $1600 each, with a one user lifetime guarantee.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Careful, Dereks. You're going to be permanently labelled a disinfo agent around this place. Anyone who disagrees, doesn't believe or makes sarcastic remarks on ATS is an evil government agent. I'll take two beanies please.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
So many unfounded claims, so little time. The next time I see another one of these threads I'm gonna kick the next alien I see in his hairless alien balls.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by spinalremain
I mean there's way too many accounts for it be just crazy people, or bad dreams alone.

Why is that? The validity of a claim is not dependent on the number of people making it. There are far more people suffering from other mental illnesses/disorders than claim to have been abducted by aliens. In the United States, 2.4 million suffer from schizophrenia, 5.7 million from bi-polar disorder, 14 million from major depressive disorder (source). Are we to assume these people are not suffering a mental disorder simply because there are so many of them?

Whereas I personally do not take the alien abduction phenomenon for granted, has there ever been a case of documented mental illness wherein all, and at very least the vast majority of the sufferers, had the exact same delusion?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Research into the phenomenon has suffered from this pigeon-holing, be it as pure physical or pure psychological. Too many researchers try to describe it as one particular phenomenon with one particular cause, when what we call "alien abduction" may several different phenomenon with several different causes.

Absolutely correct. The study has suffered greatly from people projecting their own suppositions and pedestrian notions onto the enigma. I guess this is bound to happen, but one wonders why anything called "alien" would be subjected to earthbound Reader's Digest answers.

The other and more baffling half is, why does anyone believe that crap.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Well if they don't like strong scents, and can absorb things through their skin, then we should just stop showering. After a day or two no alien would come near us. Plus we should all go on a diet of nothing but Taco Bell and corn on the cob. No alien in the universe would ever want to probe us.

Any aliens who can cross great distances in their very high tech spacecraft in very little time is going to abduct us if they want. They laugh at our weapons like a grown man laughs at a kid with a water balloon. I don't really believe in aliens landing here and abducting us, but if they do, just close your eyes and enjoy the ride through space.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
For those wishing to stop negative abductions, the way is a journey of perfecting self, and becoming aware, awake, seeking to overcome difficulties, reverse engineer problems in your life and in your judgements of others. Be love. Walk in everyones moccasins, examine the situation from everyones lifelong perspective. Strive for equality, and and end to wars and starvation. Do not try to control others, but nudge. Its seeking HS, and meditating, and having faith in the LOVE. For some this is religion kind of Higher Power Love, for others this is Higher Self, Family of Light, kind of Love. But Love is it and it has a plan for your life, and we're all being tested. If you give love for fear and anger, and renounce negativity and say it must leave, this will begin to make a difference. Its a process.

For many, who may be traumatized, not knowing its occuring any more does not = ending.
It simply goes underground.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
If I'm being abducted, I most certainly don't want to stop it from happening. An experience that only some are chosen for. The questions you ask, and the remarkable answers that come afterward. To converse with a higher, intelligent/advanced civilization is a privilege to any human being.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
I mean there's way too many accounts for it be just crazy people, or bad dreams alone.

Why is that? The validity of a claim is not dependent on the number of people making it. There are far more people suffering from other mental illnesses/disorders than claim to have been abducted by aliens. In the United States, 2.4 million suffer from schizophrenia, 5.7 million from bi-polar disorder, 14 million from major depressive disorder (source). Are we to assume these people are not suffering a mental disorder simply because there are so many of them?

It's possible that ALL abductees are simply suffering from some kind of mental disorder, even if as mundane as pathological lying. But this is a theory that can be readily tested - do abductees have higher rates of mental disorder than the average population? If so, how much larger a percentage?

I've seen several studies, and not once has there been an increased rate of mental disease found. The most you'll find is that abductees have a more vivid imagination, but were not any more prone to delusion than control groups. I'm sorry I don't have a link to any of this but that's to the best of my knowledge.

So basically, you're left arguing that alien abduction is its very own condition with no other symptoms and no known causes. That seems extremely unlikely, considering how eerily similar all the accounts seem to be. They all have common themes, from upstate New York to the bushmen of Africa. You see, when you look at the big picture, the chances of this being a purely psychological phenomenon becomes extremely weak.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Also another question to those that have been abducted. have any of you thought to put camaras in your bedroom to catch these crimes in action or do the batterys die before you can catch anything on tape? just wondering.

I have a person close to me i will call him BOB.
Bob is an abductee and a very down to earth , sane prominent person in my community. Is a critical thinker and always approaches claims with skepticism all though he is an abductee he tries to find other explanations still. But all suggestions have failed like "old hag syndrome" and "sleep paralysis" all the usual explanations do not account for his abductions away from his bed and even in group abductions.

The helmet may work psychologically than anything. The helmet does not cover the entire head the forehead is exposed and face. Im sure brain waves can be reached through these areas. That is just my opinion it may cut down a percentage of brain waves to these intruders thus not accessing total control.

Back to Bob

Bob says the greys either them or the craft he is taken aboard disrupts all electronic devices like cameras and drains the power from any battery device. I suppose it has to do with the electromagnetic field from the craft he is taken on. this has been reported in vehicles being shut off and the power loss in houses during a UFO sigting or abduction. He says his digital watch stops after the abduction and no longer works. He no longer wore a digital watch after so long. He has had hours missing time all his life. His watch stopped around 3-4 am after abductions even the ones he cant remember. Bob was abducted since he was at least 6 and his abductions lasted up until the late 90's. Now Bob is sure his children are being abducted. There seems to be a generational agenda behind many abductions. I also know a guy I will call him rob. His uncle and father were abducted in the late 60's and 70's together as kids. And later in life abducted.

In my research i have heard about the "slurry" these beings bathe in. I have also heard they use blood plasma as a nutrient and body parts in some abductees testimony. Bob says he has never seen them in this slurry but he did not have access to other areas of the ship just regressive memory of certain rooms. Bob is afraid of getting hypnotized and unlocking horrible memories he rather forget. Bob says any average human could easily kill a grey physically if they were not under the control of paralysis. Bob says he was not always paralyzed at times he was free to walk around in certain rooms. One had a window and he could see earth far off. He says he was taken to the moon in group abductions. He would end up with someone else's clothing or his shirt on inside out at times. One time had woke up with obvious womans shirt i forget the brand it was in the late 80's one of those brands. Unless BOB imagined this shirt in to existence ? Bob has been tagged as well in his knee. A small BB like object that turned up in a cat scan after an injury in 2007. The doctors decided to leave it in him and decided it was not a danger. There is no entry wound of a BB like a scar nor has he had any memory of being shot with a BB gun. Bob has had a sleeping disorder develop recently long after these abductions and high anxiety due to the trauma. He has symptoms similar to gulf syndrome . This has not been easy for him.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuestionTheGovernment
reply to post by camaro68ss

If another life form can travel the vastness of space with no problem. I'm pretty sure they could do something simple as taking a strap off. That's assuming its happening by mind control or maybe its by the control of your own mind sleeping while awake. Making your mind go blank when having a night terror will help relax you so your body can go back to sleep. If you have had night terrors before you will know what I mean.
www.mayoclinic.com...=symptoms
But in the end who knows?

If the cap does work then that may imply the Greys do not want to get close enough to the abductee to take the strap off. It is basically like one of us jumping in a lions cage with a hypodermic needle in hand to tranquilize the lion. Do you think you have a good chance of sticking that needle in the lion before he shreds you to pieces?

Bob is about 6'6 around 250 pounds. Quite the physical specimen in comparison to these beings they are about 5 foot maybe 50 to 75 pounds. If bob was awake and willing he could easily kill one of these beings with one blow. But im sure the consequences would not bode well for bob if he was to kill one of these beings.

So it may not be that easy

I have heard these beings use a rod to subdue people in some cases im sure they may quickly find a way to defeat the anti abduction cap.

Another thing i always hear is "why would they abduct people"

Let us look at our cultures here in earth. many people do not understand other cultures on the other side of the planet. In some cases next door. We do not understand one another here, religion, politics down the the smallest things. How are we suppose to understand another culture even a completely different species from another world or dimension or time or wherever they come from? Does a colony of ants understand why we do not have a queen or why we operate individually or even as a collective? Im sure ants have had long conversations over humans.. why do they hide the sweets from us? Why do they step on us?

In my findings i have found many to be of of a "copy cat" effect. They read a book or see a movie and get the idea they want to be part of something much like hoaxers do and come up with a story. Usually it is very simple in certain detail with the usual commonly heard story. The thing is most people who claim abductions are usually mentally sound and the schizophrenia accounts for less than copy cats. You would think schizophrenics would account for a good percentage but it turns out it is not. I have developed my own formula to determine of a person is being totally honest and there are certain instances that happen that are not commonly talked about in most abductions. Some tricks of the trade or secrets i guess. These instances are something that no other 2 people are able to just imagine up , these similarities are found in the most legitimate cases. I have found several abductees i consider the real deal.

To say people who believe Abductions are real are "stupid"or the usual "i dont want to deal with it so it is a stupid subject and you are crazy" is a cop out and disservice to other human beings suffering an unexplainable phenomena that can not just be ignored. Read the roper report if you still want to call it bull crap you probably have nothing to bring to the table regarding the subject imo. It is a very complicated subject and some minds are not able to understand beyond the norm. It is in fact a disturbing reality imho. I can understand why some people do not understand it.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterOfSparkzWhereas I personally do not take the alien abduction phenomenon for granted, has there ever been a case of documented mental illness wherein all, and at very least the vast majority of the sufferers, had the exact same delusion?

You are right, sufferers of psychosis will not experience the exact same delusions or hallucinations; however, those suffering the same mental disorder will share similar delusions or hallucinations.

Nor will you find a unity of experience among alien abductees. Raw abduction reports are often far different than what is promoted by researchers such as Hopkins or Jacobs. As Mr. Ritzmann mentioned in an earlier post, these researchers will project their own beliefs into the accounts, forcing an interpretation unrecognizable from the original claim. To this end, they employ hypnosis in the most clumsy way possible, without a true understanding of how a person behaves under hypnosis or what it does to them.

Research into the phenomenon also suffers from an epidemic of deceptive editing. Raw abduction accounts are rife with high strangeness, for lack of a better term. Researchers, such as those named above, will edit out these stranger aspects of abduction accounts to make them appear more uniform and believable.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

We can't really know for sure these are aliens from outer space; or what they are. Possibilities include demons, other dimensional beings, time travelers, life forms from earth who have always been with us but have hidden from us, ??
It is too tempting to jump to conclusions. Lots of folks report similar experiences when abducted so something is happening; and scars, implants and so on have been observed or medically removed. The problem is that we don't have a clue who or why this is happening, if indeed it is. Personally I hesitate before calling anyone a liar or a nutjob just because they have extremely strange experiences.
I just don't know if this is an 'alien' activity or something even stranger than that.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I don't believe there's any one 'typical' way they're abducting us.
Yeah, there seems to be a commonality (at night while in bed) but that doesn't mean there's a text-book version on how they're doing this.
Being pre-privy that they're about to abduct you seems to be the exception rather than the rule.

My experience was while I was fully awake one night but that's another story for another thread.

Besides, what's with all the abduction talk lately? Stephen Hawking is even getting aboard this topic.

Humans have probably been abducted by off-world entities since day one!

Whether we're just getting more conscious of this or whether they're doing it more blatantly or whether we're just getting better at expressing our experiences is a whole other thing we might want to look into.
I for one believe abductions (or the conscious memory of the event) seems to be wading lately I think.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

All very well to offer a defense that makes "sense" in a very practical and rational way. But honestly, forget it. First, most abductions these days seem to be bedside abductions, from a sleep or near-sleep state. Second, I'll give you a brief example of my experience way back in the year 1964 that demonstrates that there is no defense from our puny human minds.

I was driving on a dirt road in my neighborhood when I rounded a curve and there in the sky hung a bright light. On seeing the light and recognizing tht it was not a plane or planet, I immediately was literally paralyzed with a terror that I had not know befor or since. I was locked in mind and body. My left hand was gripping the window knob of my Corvair Monza, and the right was on the wheel, of course.

Through this unholy terror a voice said inside my head. "Keep driving, cross the railroad tracks and everything will be OK." The tracks were about two hunded feet further along ahead.

As far as memory goes, I next remember crossing the tracks, and the fear instantly melted away. I drove the one-half mile home and made myself not look in the direction of the light as I drove or when I exited the car. I did not know if it was still there or not. I was ignoring it and wondered why, me, the big UFO buff, was acting that strange way.

On ariving home, I discovered that the time was about two hourse and fifteen minutes later than it should have been. I went to bed puzzling over that and the fact that I had seen that strange light but drove on home.

It was ten years later before the total event made itself clear. Later, in 1985, I was hypnotized by the famed Dr. Leo Ssprinkle, university department head of counseling and UFO experiencer himself. We discovered no details of what happened during the missing time. It was blocked, or I was blocking it. Did I really want to know? Yes and no, and I still feel that way today.

The kicker here is that I had always been interested in UFOs up to that point and knew about everything there was to know about them up to that time. Friends and I would discuss how great it would be for the UFOs to land and make contact with us. We were READY! --Keep in mind this time was shortly after the Barney and Betty Hill affair had happened but before it had gone into print in John Fuller's book about them, The Interrupted Journey. Abductions were not even officially recognized by MUFON until about ten years later and then begrudgingly!

The short of this story is that the ETs have phenomenal mental powers that we cannot resist. Case after case of abductions have shown that ETs have total control over our minds and bodies and even vehicles. Get used to it. --Or you can put me down as merely weak minded.

None of the above is to say or imply that ETs are evil, maybe just bad MOs.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
How to Stop Alien Abductions

Incense from White Sage

An abductee in Virginia claims that incense created by burning dried white sage caused the aliens to leave. She stated in 2008, "There must be something in the smell that makes them unable to stay."

Another abductee in the UK also stated the same year that: "I have tried white sage myself and it works. It's a native American spiritual cleansing incense. It's a horrific smell and it is very clingy and creates a lot of smoke. The incense can be purchased in tied bundles which you light on the end stick.

It works on aliens as it sticks to their skin. The smell stays on human skin for at least two days. That is even when you have a shower. It (the smell) is difficult to get rid of."

[edit on 13-8-2010 by camaro68ss]

"It has been my experience that differing third dimensional materials offer certain difficulties in the ease of passage to fourth dimensional beings. The chi associated with our energy bodies that the fourth dimensional parasites are after does not pass unaffected through dense substances. In the walls of structures where fourth dimensional parasites frequent, there can be seen a residue of energy. Because of the lack of ease of passage, parasites tend to use the same portals over and over again, this lessons them their loosing the energy they have just stolen from a third dimensional being. As such the smoke of burning sage tends to clear away such portals, causing said entities difficulty in getting around comfortably and as such, they will tend to pass your abode and go somewhere else, the sage cleansings last about three to five days and if you can't see the portals, it is better to just walk the smoke through the house paying special attention to the walls."

from the website: www.halexandria.org...

(Aliens, Evolution, Parasites and Protection)

The author, Marcus Chapman has some interesting theories on 4th dimensional portals existing in 3 dimensional objects through which ETs and 4th dimensional psychic parasites create to temporarily bridge dimensions.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

We can't really know for sure these are aliens from outer space; or what they are. Possibilities include demons, other dimensional beings, time travelers, life forms from earth who have always been with us but have hidden from us, ??

Exactly. The more research i do the more evident it seems these beings do in fact exist at the same time are not aliens. Actually the prospect of aliens existing and visiting is not a big deal when you think about it. But if it came out these being were astral or inter dimensional that is opening a whole new can of worms. perhaps TPTB do not know where these beings come from exactly or are unsure. But the phenomena that accompanies these beings is high strangeness and in some instances a spiritual experience depending on the abductees beliefs ect. These beings can walk through walls and defy matter and can do things one may consider "godlike" or super powers blah.

But the strongest theory imo is they are actually us from the future. This explains everything from the bipedal appearance and looking too much like us to evolve on another planet from scratch. We are basically an accident on an evolutionary scale. Think about it. This is why they do not socialize with us because they all ready know everything about us and once was us. It would be like one of us going back in time and explaining to neanderthal man who we were. Ancient astronauts are us from the future in the early days of time travel. This explains the delta craft and astronaut like suits. Too many similarities. This explains the interest in our reproduction,hybrids,tall whites , nordics... because they "greys" are physically weak yet evolved to use the brain and too a different branch in evolution.

This is why they keep telling people we are headed for disasters because they see our future as their history. They appear to be a dying race replacing them self with some of their attributes with our raw materials. Something like pollutions may have messed up the dna of our future descendants the greys. They may be altering our present time like sabotaging nukes like in the 80's. I suspect a potential nuclear war happened during the Regan years and was adverted by them This is why they keep it a secret from us because knowing would cause unknown consequence in our future. This is why i suspect TPTB created the alien scenario to hide the truth. This is why people experience missing time.

In explaining this theory It may not be a good idea in doing so if true. Perhaps it is best we never find out the truth until one day long down the road we evolve and begin to resemble the greys. Maybe after all the few people in the know are really doing what is best for us after all. This fits in with the cover up and all these other things rather than aliens. After all I have a hard time believing so many people in the military industrial complex, majestic and black ops are all robotic sinister monsters. They are just people doing a job and doing what they think is best maybe more than we can understand is that hard to believe? Realistic thinking The time travelers theory fits in.

think about it
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join