It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Stop Alien Abductions

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Second method is a thought screen cap. It kind of goes hand and hand with blocking or reducing your brain waves being admitted from your head. It’s a cap with straps (I guess the grays have a hard time with the straps) that you put on your head before you go to bed and is thought to have great successes as a another source has told me.

If another life form can travel the vastness of space with no problem. I'm pretty sure they could do something simple as taking a strap off. That's assuming its happening by mind control or maybe its by the control of your own mind sleeping while awake. Making your mind go blank when having a night terror will help relax you so your body can go back to sleep. If you have had night terrors before you will know what I mean.
www.mayoclinic.com...=symptoms
But in the end who knows?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'm going to say if you want to stop the alien abductions, stop hitting that bong before bed...

In all seriousness, if there is intelligent life why do they want to abduct us. Really they traveled 100's of light years to get here and they choose to look at us? yeah... I think there is intelligent life out there but we aren't it by a long shot. If they are intelligent they should stay away.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
"infinite energy"?

That's jumping to rather large extremes

Let us try to keep the discussion to what we can all agree that we know or can at least document. I have never even heard the one about aliens be able to harness infinite energy. That's pretty far out.

We know there's many millions with mental illness. We know there's many who claim to be taken by aliens. I would for sure say that more than 95 percent of these claims are some sort of emotional or mental illness, but ruling anything 100 percent is tricky.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
My method to prevent alien abduction goes like this;

First I close the bedroom door, then I get into bed with my baseball bat. I lie on the bed at the furthest away part from the door.

Then I tuck my duvet around me making sure it's nice and tight at the edges, and lift up my feet to tuck the blanket round them creating a safe womb like cocoon.

Then I shout for my dad and he comes in and checks under the bed and in the cupboard, for aliens that might have already got in, and closes the door on his way out. Then I put my thumb in my mouth and suck it until I fall asleep. Works everytime!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuestionTheGovernment

Second method is a thought screen cap. It kind of goes hand and hand with blocking or reducing your brain waves being admitted from your head. It’s a cap with straps (I guess the grays have a hard time with the straps) that you put on your head before you go to bed and is thought to have great successes as a another source has told me.

If another life form can travel the vastness of space with no problem. I'm pretty sure they could do something simple as taking a strap off. That's assuming its happening by mind control or maybe its by the control of your own mind sleeping while awake. Making your mind go blank when having a night terror will help relax you so your body can go back to sleep. If you have had night terrors before you will know what I mean.
www.mayoclinic.com...=symptoms
But in the end who knows?

yes i have had night terrors and they are very scary. Im not ruling out that this could be it. Im just trying to help out those that think they are getting taken. The whole strap thing again im just going off what others say im just the messanger and that is what works for them. Again im open to all aspects of this panomanon *spelling*

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I have seen an alleged alien implant removal procedure before, and it was the type that tries to crawl away from the scalpel under the skin... Very unnerving..
There is a security video floating around on the web that shows an alleged abduction, I will try to find it.. It doesn't show any aliens, but it shows a bright flash of light as this guy walks past, then 2 hours later another flash of light and he appears on the floor and starts vomiting..

Regardless of ET advanced technologies, they will always have weaknesses that can be exploited like the OP mentions.. Maybe an abductee could go a step further and kill a few of these grey bastages one day..they deserve it..

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
I have seen an alleged alien implant removal procedure before, and it was the type that tries to crawl away from the scalpel under the skin... Very unnerving..
There is a security video floating around on the web that shows an alleged abduction, I will try to find it.. It doesn't show any aliens, but it shows a bright flash of light as this guy walks past, then 2 hours later another flash of light and he appears on the floor and starts vomiting..

Regardless of ET advanced technologies, they will always have weaknesses that can be exploited like the OP mentions.. Maybe an abductee could go a step further and kill a few of these grey bastages one day..they deserve it..

That will be a sweet video to find! I have seen on the History Channel where they try and remove an implant that was a soposed alien implant and it did the same thing. Crazy. There is just to many puzzel peaces to say for sure that nothen is happening to these people

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
I know this may be a very unpopular suggestion, but therapy and medication may help prevent alien abductions.

I agree with this.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I have the video, but it is a full length dvd documentary called

"UFO's Best evidence caught on tape 2"

I have to look for and install a program so I can find that in the video then just export that part out to little video file...

I'll post it later, It also might be on youtube, just need to search for it..

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
platipus,

I actually think telling an abductee that getting therapy and taking meds might help prevent abductions is not funny and if you really mean that then you need an abduction to understand how and what an abductee has to put up with.

I have read the many ways that people say about do this or that an it stops abductions but as I see it if people feel better by thinking that then it is a good thing.

As I see it if they want you they will take you nothing you can do to stop it even if you think you did.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
platipus,

I actually think telling an abductee that getting therapy and taking meds might help prevent abductions is not funny and if you really mean that then you need an abduction to understand how and what an abductee has to put up with.

I have read the many ways that people say about do this or that an it stops abductions but as I see it if people feel better by thinking that then it is a good thing.

As I see it if they want you they will take you nothing you can do to stop it even if you think you did.

Its just hard for me to belive that there is not something we can do to stop it. everything has a weekness and from what i found these few things work. again i never got abducted ( i dont think ) so i cant test them out and i dont want to have to.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

All of the tactics you mention would probably be good - if this phenomena showed evidence that it's a physical reality 100% of the time. The problem is, it doesn't. There's also a definitive separation in hypnotically retrieved memories of abductions (which seem to be the majority these days) and those who recall outright without any aid whatsoever.

Meds may work for some who have pigeon holed their experiences from hypnosis recall into physical reality - because likely there's something else going on there. For those whose experiences, or tangential phenomena have been seen by others - meds are likely a pedestrian/materialistic answer that doesn't fit.

What you detail in prevention methods are all tying back to the same issue that separates this from nuts and bolts phenomena and into deeper areas of complexity: if one believes they will work - they will. That doesn't hold sway with flesh and blood entities, nor nuts and bolts craft.

The easy way out is to call it psychological - and I'm sure an aspect of it is - but one can hardly apply that to shared experiences and distinct shared visuals/stimuli.

If the "abductee" separates him or herself from study or interest in the phenomenon, even to the point of denial, the events (even shared and physical) likely stop if the will and separation is great enough and held to stringently.

Your methods might work - but only if the experiencer believes it will.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I don't blame you for not wanting this as some people here at ATS do.

Once this happens to you.... your life will never be the same again.

Some people are luckier then others their experiences are not all that bad and they can handle them more so while others have bad or even misunderstood experiences. People deal in different ways with this subject.

As I see it if a person doesn't believe that's fine can't make them believe until they see for themselves but when someone is to make remarks that are unkindly I believe that is sooooooooo uncalled for.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Why is it not helpful?

If someone is suffering from a mental disorder, do you think it is best for them to seek out help or do you think it is best to indulge their psychosis? Would you give the same advise to someone suffering schizophrenia?

[edit on 13-8-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Why is it not helpful?

If someone is suffering from a mental disorder, do you think it is best for them to seek out help or do you think it is best to indulge their psychosis? Would you give the same advise to someone suffering schizophrenia?

[edit on 13-8-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

its posible that this is the case but you cant lable everyone this way. I know your trying to give awnsers to the questions but there is just so many more documented abductions that cant be explaned.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
Meds may work for some who have pigeon holed their experiences from hypnosis recall into physical reality - because likely there's something else going on there.

Research into the phenomenon has suffered from this pigeon-holing, be it as pure physical or pure psychological. Too many researchers try to describe it as one particular phenomenon with one particular cause, when what we call "alien abduction" may several different phenomenon with several different causes.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

You can't. Though I will qualify this. There is some negative Vrill oriented, ie. Military/Et abductions taking place. You can get some protection from this, this can become mitigated.
They are far over this organizations head and all renegades.

The higher ups are the ones who are in real control. But its not a control like we imagine. It doesnt always sail in and change things for the better for a number of reasons. But the negatives can't do whatever they please either.

The world is a testing ground, and so there is a law of consequence, bad things are allowed to a certain extent, as this world is run by negative sided ones, darth vaders side. However, they higehr ups are the ones really in control and will do what is needed, though not necesarily what we wish.

The abductions by them are varied, some very positive and wonderful, some more medical and a jolt to the person. Its all about awareness, to wake us up if we are ready, and to deal with aspects of our life.

But you cannot make this end, for the higher ups are benevolents and work with HS and those Beyond the hologram/school, those behind the veil.

They are way over everyone, including the Ets around in the phsical's, head.

Everyone is abducted in this sense, and checked over, and most don't remember it. And we have a team always watching over each and every one of us.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
its posible that this is the case but you cant lable everyone this way. I know your trying to give awnsers to the questions but there is just so many more documented abductions that cant be explaned.

Look at the logical fallacies you are engaging in here. First, you are claiming these suppose unexplained cases are explained by virtue of being unexplained. Second (and again) the validity of a claim is not dependent on the number of people making it; three men do not make a tiger. Would you make the same claims about the delusions of a schizophrenic?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Hi DoomsdayRex,

The problem with seeking help is in the who you need to seek. I worked in a hospital (all areas) and let me tell you this isn't something you just bring up with a Dr. that they won't have a field day with, before you know it you are on meds that mess your brain and then you are put in THE ward locked down tight.

If Disclosure was to come about let's say by the USA Government they would have to be able to cover themselves in a way that this is something "new" they just discovered because if it ever got out that they have UFO's and Alien bodies do you know how just the peoples that have been taken would react. (Let's talk class action suits)

Many people can't handle this or don't understand and the government should have given these people help but as with everything the peoples had to form their own networks and they need to find safe help areas with people that work in this field and understand. An abductee who is needing help needs the right kind of help not meds and lock up.

I believe we need to be careful using the word "mental" when talking about another...it really is an unkind word.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
Meds may work for some who have pigeon holed their experiences from hypnosis recall into physical reality - because likely there's something else going on there.

Research into the phenomenon has suffered from this pigeon-holing, be it as pure physical or pure psychological. Too many researchers try to describe it as one particular phenomenon with one particular cause, when what we call "alien abduction" may several different phenomenon with several different causes.

This is a very good point, Doomsday. For there to be a better understanding of what's going on or not going on, I think it's best if we DO NOT just up and lump all of the cases together. There are in fact many variables that change from indivual case to another. Of course there are also probably many factors that are not documented (victims past history with psycological drugs etc...)as to add to the validity of the case. Sometimes case data is cherry picked when discussed. I would agree with you though, that most are most likely a result of a mental illness. I don't want to upset anyone and frankly I cannot say if the experience is definitely one way or another. I am merely pointing out what the MOST LIKELY cause is. I do wish there were more in depth research to the subject.

On a side note, my avatar is very happy today. Beware!

[edit on 13-8-2010 by spinalremain]

[edit on 13-8-2010 by spinalremain]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join