It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISGRACE

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   
if he uses linux, it�s as easy as change ip , hehe,
u don�t even need someone to allow u to use the same ip if he is the same person....
just swap ip
Linux is beautiful isn�t ?

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Hmm, I think we all know how I feel about Mr. FreeMason, however, I am not convinced that the two are on in the same. I remember FM being a very mislead jackass who couldn't be reasoned with, but I don't remeber him being blatantly immature...

Oh well, it would make sense considering I respect neither of them.

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Look guys, I was teasing Hammerite by saying "Yeah we is that guy I miss him?", hoping I would expose him for who he really is. Now if you think I agree with anything Hammerite(freemason) says then you are totally mistaken. I think I was personally notified by you, Winston about Hammerite and his identity. I think it was you who pointed out the speech patterns and what not.

ARC: BTW, I noticed the increase in persucuting and condesending manner from freemason to Hammerite. It is obvious he tried to come back with an upper hand by being a confrontationist with a know-it-all attitude.

Back to Tyler and Winston. Now Tyler if your read to talk let's go. Winston, I know you have clashed with my views in the past, and wouldn't be surprised if I was one of the reasons you stopped post as much as you used to. I don't know why you don't accept my views because I really didn't hear any clear views of your's, due to your low post rate lately. You say you researched secret societies, right??? Well then what were they??? I can't see how my views could clash with anyone doing research like that. For the amounts of secret societies are endless, and they are secret for a reason. You See???????

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 04:44 AM
link   
You know, now that I think about it, I realize I caught myself having the same feeling toward Hammer that I do FreeMason.

In one of my recent posts to Hammer I held back saying that it appeared he was a young guy wearing his "Masonic" stripes to gain respect for his BS, which is exactly what I said to FM some time ago.

I am not thinking they may very well be both in the same as my gut has generated the same instinctive discontentment towards them both.

My gut may sometmes take a while, but it is always correct. Maybe it's because I am the chosen one.

muwahaha

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I find it funny on this board that people will argue the Gulf war assuming that the world is free, and then discuss their beliefs of the Illuminati and how they control the world. And other such things.

Coherent books will always be the greatest source.

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Wow it is amazing how many of you decide to just bash people who can't defend themselves.

I think you all could learn a lot from Plato, read the 5 Dialogues.

As for Secret Societies? Don't exist, Societies with Secrets? Yes.

But everyone knows not to be a Secret Society, lest they be discovered even barely, and all be lost. It's better to put yourself in the open, the last place you look, is the mantle.

As for Mr. Researcher's books, I've already pointed out else where how they are either Misleading or unable to be understood by ones outside the cathedral. Looking in through the stain glass window as I put it.

Sorry Researcher, but you are greatly mislead on what the "Truth" is. I am unsure if it is because you did not like the "less than appealing" truth, or if you still have not seen it.

I still feel you are incapable of seeing the Truth though, for you are wearing sunglasses while staring through a stain glass window, your view of the "Truth" is horribly discolored, and illusioned.

edit: Also Mr. Mogus, the Chosen One? You said somewhere that a good source for Masonry was your website? So I went there, and looked up Masonry, and I couldn't believe such tripe, shame you want to be a Mason, you're in for a wild surprise in my opinion, if you believe what you've put down.

[Edited on 26-3-2003 by 5POF]

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I found this thread to be most interesting for all of the valuable contributions in it, and as part of the work of the Tyler Research Foundation formed with a co-member in the past 48 hours.

Particularly interesting characters in it besides Tyler, Freemason/Hammerite/5POF, and Abraham Virtue, are Winston Smith, and there is the superb one-liner from Spook whose ATS points are uncalculated.

This is a gem, and it rose from the depths of DISGRACE to some interesting observations about secret societies, freedom and the psyches of certain ATS posters.

[Edited on 18-10-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyler
This forum went down the tube. Ever since we lost our secret society experts i haven's seen a good topic.

There is nothing useful but a bunch of cretins arguing about mind blowing bull#.

Can someone stand up and tell me something about the Illuminati? No. Those who could are now long gone.

Shame.

[Edited on 13-3-2003 by Tyler]

Dude- if we knew anything about secret societies then they wouldn't be secret anymore nwo would they?

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Tyler,

I don't know you but I have to agree with what you have written.

Over the years I have also learned a lot about Masons and secret societies but I cannot consider myself an expert.

I do have one question though as a person that has been heavily into conspiracy for ten years now.

That question is this: are the masons truly as evil as they are being made out to be by their critics?

For many here that will be an easy question to answer out of ignorance but to those that know a lot I think that they will have a more difficult time answering this question easily.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I can't even believe you dug this up, too funny
And to think I was such a newby at the time to fall for Tylers hogwash. That is ironic that the majority of posters inside this thread are banned

*This is when I really wish we had the option to err delete*
But it gave me a good laugh nonetheless, thanks MA!

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Ma to Ma

I didn't see anything embarrassing in anything you said on this thread, at all!

I was trying to figure who Tyler might be at ATS today (an assignment furtively set by William a few days back), and coming across this thread I noticed the level of now-banned member participation on it!

It meanders along, full of the intrigue of secret societies, critics' analysis of the quality of ATS and low-level insults, and attracts new posts with people talking to a dearly departed initiator...

Your contribution belongs more in the school of "how to" rather than "how not to", magestica.

My work for the TRF (Tyler Research Foundation) has narrowed the field to four candidates for "Who Is Tyler Today?" but I do not plan to go public with any findings, as after all the greatest fruit was born in a Secret Societies thread.

As I've said before, both God and The Devil are in the detail.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This thread is cursed, good luck escaping MA, mags, NEO...
I am suprised though, Tyler, FM, AV, all great men gone bad...

by the way, tylerdurden joined today.

- Tass

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
What happened to all these people? why the mass banning? Sorry am I being annoying?

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   
earthtone

They are all individuals (except Freemason/hammerite/5POF), with individual relationship with ATS and no commonality at all in their departures.

Tassadar

What sometimes puzzles me in the psychological makeup of secret society members, is how they believe what has befallen others cannot befall them. At worst, this is hubris!

We make our own beds, then we lie in them.

Why do you have the over-riding desire to wish others a healthy escape from this accursed thread, but you do not feel your entry has subjected you to the same curse?

When you enter the thread of Disgrace and Village Of The Banned, you do so at your own risk!

I took no vows or obligations to be in the secret society of this thread, and my contribution has been charitable and constructive, with no illegal war profits. I would like to turn the Topic into something that is the polar opposite of its title. I wonder if anyone else might be interested to help, or are we all now cursed as suggested by Tassadar?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join