It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslim Brotherhood Project Plans Stealth Invasion of The West.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
if this is true they must think we are pretty stupid. yeah no one is gonna catch on when their state government passes a law saying all women must wear burkahs (however you spell it) and adulterous women can be stoned on the courthouse steps. yeah, that should go over pretty well.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Come on...lemme guess, these guys got together and prepared this protocol about the same time as "evil zionists" created their protocols.

Besides they definitely are not following their guidlines...surely they havent succeeded in NOT having external confict gobally.

Hey thanks for the laugh, I cant wait till we discover the Buddhist Gobal Agenda, the Hindu World Domination Plan....I was going to mention the Catholic Global Domination....but they actually succeeded.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

Originally posted by MrXYZ
You do realize there's similar Christian groups, right? Of course they are allowed to take those actions...right?

Seriously, the fear mongering is strong in this thread

Yes but here in Britain Islam is a bigger threat and as for the fear mongering, I don't mean it to be that way.

I live in London fyi...and not once did I ever have a problem with a Muslim. In fact, many are my friends at college. I'm sure there's some bad apples, but there's bad Christians, atheists, Hindus, or other groups too.

As I said, I've lived in London for years, and never had an issue. Sure, there's interest groups, but there's Christian, Scientology, and other groups too. It's a free country, and as long as they don't negatively affect me (and non of them did so far), I don't see a problem.

What you're doing is condemning a whole people because of the actions of some of them. Doesn't seem fair, and doesn't seem right. So yeah, I do believe you're fear mongering, sorry.

On a side note, posts like this are exactly why a whole people get a bad rep. I had to fly to NYC a few weeks ago with a friend from Bahrain, and of course they had to spot check him...no racial profiling, riiiiiiight. The funny thing is, he's related to the ruling family and certainly doesn't dress like a terrorist. Hell, terrorism as a concept is harmful to his business. Most of them are just people like me and you.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The Muslim brootherhood cant even take over Egypt let alone any western country.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Muslims and Islam might try and push we are all one mega brother hood to the world but they are far to fractured, divided, and every sect wants all the control and power.

Hell just look at the middile east Muslims barring entry to other Muslims into the country (Egypt and Palistine).

You also need to take into account that there is not one centralised control of the religion like the Catholics. Granted there is Mecca/Sudia Arabia but the power and real control dont get much past the boarder as all the Iman's interperate the word of Allah differently to suit there own agenda's

So in my opinion they could never get together and follow such a plan over 1 day let alone 100 years.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe that if this is true it will take place, too many people in america/west own guns, and will not bow to the Kabba/allah. I smiled the other day at a muslim woman and she just gave me a cold look and walked on. I tried to be nice..

On a odd note, according to the wikipedia website, The Sphere, at the world trade center before it got demolished, was set to rotate every 24 hours, thought to mimick the procession of muslims around the Kabba at mecca. So if islam had its roots in america and this plan is true, The Sphere is evidence that they are here putting their soft takeover plan into place, i mean they do want to put a mosque up at the Trade Center site in NY so frankly Im torn between (it could never happen) and (its happening now).

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I call this bullsh!t.
Wow, you really are linking a blog as your source?

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Skittle]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

I live in London fyi...and not once did I ever have a problem with a Muslim. In fact, many are my friends at college. I'm sure there's some bad apples, but there's bad Christians, atheists, Hindus, or other groups too.

As I said, I've lived in London for years, and never had an issue. Sure, there's interest groups, but there's Christian, Scientology, and other groups too. It's a free country, and as long as they don't negatively affect me (and non of them did so far), I don't see a problem.

What you're doing is condemning a whole people because of the actions of some of them. Doesn't seem fair, and doesn't seem right. So yeah, I do believe you're fear mongering, sorry.

On a side note, posts like this are exactly why a whole people get a bad rep. I had to fly to NYC a few weeks ago with a friend from Bahrain, and of course they had to spot check him...no racial profiling, riiiiiiight. The funny thing is, he's related to the ruling family and certainly doesn't dress like a terrorist. Hell, terrorism as a concept is harmful to his business. Most of them are just people like me and you.

How am I condeming a whole people? I am comdeming a group called the Muslim Brotherhood, a group that seeks to destroy our way of life. I believe that even "western Muslims" are under threat by this group. A lot of them come to the west to escape things like Sharia law only to have it follow them. They and us should be protected from radical groups like this.

Also why is it when you bring up any topic to do with Islam you are either a racist, a fear monger, a zenophobe............ not being able to debate and confront matters like this only make these groups (MB) stronger.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
cheeky cheeky, naughty sneaky

watch out! regular dudes don't care about taking over your world.

don't trust any Muslim over 30.

oh wait....

[edit on 13-8-2010 by fooks]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpmail
Muslims and Islam might try and push we are all one mega brother hood to the world but they are far to fractured, divided, and every sect wants all the control and power.

Hell just look at the middile east Muslims barring entry to other Muslims into the country (Egypt and Palistine).

You also need to take into account that there is not one centralised control of the religion like the Catholics. Granted there is Mecca/Sudia Arabia but the power and real control dont get much past the boarder as all the Iman's interperate the word of Allah differently to suit there own agenda's

So in my opinion they could never get together and follow such a plan over 1 day let alone 100 years.

star for you, but it is like dna, it don't matter! one of these guys will still try!

gangrene comes to mind.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

You state that gay marriage being a fact in America is proof an agenda is not working. On the contrary.
In Canada, when gay marriage was adopted, there was an uproar from some Christian groups and the general population but none from Muslims. When questioned on this point, a Muslim leader from Toronto explained to a local talk show host that the reason for the silence was simple: This law has no effect to devout Muslims. Sharia will never allow such and Sharia is the law of true Muslims.
He went on to state that as a Muslim, he was sort of amused to see the general population at odds with each other while Muslims were at peace.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

The fact is, they haven't done anything to you yet, and given their characteristics, they probably never will. They're totally inconsequential. There's plenty of militant religious groups in the world, some of them Muslim, some of them Christian.

Christian Militia wants to kill policemen and bomb funeral

They are against my beliefs and way of life too...and contrary to the Muslim group, they're not only using a website and community meetings, but pure violence.

This thread is bad because a lot of people will only skim it and walk away with "Muslims...taking over the west". Can you see why that's bad??

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SimplyGord

Cool.

I am just saying, gay marriage isn't Sharia law, but its the new law we just got. So they aren't doing a good job infiltrating the country's laws with their ideology.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The Muslim Brotherhood was supported and trained by Western intelligence, so this would be like the West attacking itself by proxy.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
perhaps your ladies dont know that in bulgaria (right next to turkey) turks/muslims buy theyr way through collegle and then get a nice position as someone important in sayd college or workplace and help each other out,one of them didnt even know how to count and got the exam

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Plenty of people do this unfortunately. It has nothing to do with race or religion. I am skeptical however; the Muslims I know are some of the most intelligent people I have ever met.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
maybe its a matter of that turks arent actualy the same "muslims" americans talk about? if we are talking more about arabian muslims maybe theyr pretty nice. it all comes down to the type of person. as far as i know alot of people in istanbul are pretty nice and dont do "typical muslim stuff"
and most of the yougn people are growing up into nice people.
but there are fanatics and extremists trust me,and just the though of forcing theyr religion...im too bored to even read about my own religion let alone be converted to theyrs..

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

No way. I'm sorry but this lacks credibility for me to take it seriously. It all just sounds like anti-Muslim propaganda to me. I'm agreeing with everyone else on here. Even if this is real, they're doing a really bad job of carrying out these shenanigans.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Sorry to necro, but you guys obviously did zero research on either the subject of muslims integrating into western society or the muslim brotherhood. None of these are wiki's, some are blogs referencing actual sources though.

www.meforum.org...
www.globalpolitician.com...
www.militantislammonitor.org...
www.worldtribune.com...
www.humanevents.com...
www.fas.org...
www.dallasnews.com...
barenakedislam.wordpress.com...
www.wnd.com...
www.investigativeproject.org...
bigpeace.com...
www.currenttrends.org...
www.douglasfarah.com...
www.jihadwatch.org...
www.historycommons.org...

Muslim issues with integration. Note not all of these are from America Republicans, none of these are from Rush Limbaugh, some of them are actually from Government's and their security forces, most of these have first person accounts, and some are from BBC for cripes sake. Not all Muslims are fanatics or are trying to implement Shariah Law, but to take the other extreme is just as bad! Stop living in a bubble. There ARE integration problems in Western society, whether or not its universal. Its not going to help if we say all muslims are evil, and its not going to help if we say muslims are perfectly innocent. Own up to the fact not everyone lives the same life you do.
www.slate.com...
www.iris.org.il...
www.brandeis.edu...
vladtepesblog.com...
www.gendercide.org...
atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...
michellemalkin.com...
www.shieldofachilles.net...
archive.frontpagemag.com...
www.jihadwatch.org...
www.huliq.com...
www.nytimes.com...
www.aina.org...
www.jihadwatch.org...
www.islamawareness.net...
incognito73.instablogs.com...
www.bbc.co.uk...
www.telegraph.co.uk...
sheikyermami.com...
www.spiegel.de...

A German archive of honor killings
www.ehrenmord.de...

This one has lots of info, and some of the points are buried, like this "There is strong opposition to interference with Germany's culture of forced marriage and "honor". Seyran Ates is a Turkish-born woman lawyer, who specializes in defending women trapped in forced marriages or on the receiving end of domestic violence. She has been fiercely attacked by male relatives of the women she defends, and was once shot by the husband of a woman client."
www.islam-watch.org...

Also, the wiki article is not entirely toothless. It has links. I didn't click the links, but it HAS links, and footnotes. When a wiki article has an abundance of links and footnotes, rather then "Citation neededs"', you might want to think twice about ignoring it.
en.wikipedia.org...-78
en.wikipedia.org...-72
en.wikipedia.org...-81
edit on 8-10-2010 by someguy38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
And while we're blindly fearing Muslims, someone craftier will sneak in while we're not looking. Bigger fish to fry, bro.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join