Hello fellow ATSers.
Today I would like to talk about the Muslim Brotherhoodproject and its plans for domination of the western world.
Firstly what is the Muslim Brotherhood project, The Muslim Brotherhood project is a 25 point, 100 year, plan to take apart the Western world from
The Project carefully lays out a long term strategy of using "stealth" Jihad to implement Sharia Law and Islam via the institutions and governments
of the Western World. The Brotherhood took great care to outline the need to stay deceptive, and the need to "use" the Western institutions "until
they can be converted and put into service of Islam".
In short, the strategy is to create a Jihadist infrastructure in the West, complete with entities covering up the truth about Islam, infiltrating the
government, and indoctrinating people out of reality, by virtue of revisionist history. The goal is to take down the West leveraging our natural
belief in the good of people.
The 25 point plan.
The Muslim Brotherhood Project has a 25 point plan to takeover the west, they are:
1. Networking and coordinating actions between like-minded Islamists organizations;
2. Avoiding open alliances with known terrorist organizations and individuals to maintain the appearance of "moderation";
3. Infiltrating and taking over existing Muslim organizations to realign them towards the Muslim Brotherhood's collective goals;
4.using deception to mask the intended goals of Islamist actions, as long as it doesn't conflict with shari'a law;
5. Avoiding social conflicts with Westerners locally, nationally or globally, that might damage the long-term ability to expand the Islamist powerbase
in the West, including the support of full-time administrators and workers;
6. Conducting surveillance, obtaining data, and establishing collection and data storage capabilities;
7. Putting into place a watchdog system for monitoring Western media to warn Muslims of "international plots fomented against them";
8. Cultivating an Islamist intellectual community, including the establishment of think-tanks and advocacy groups, and publishing "academic"
studies, to legitimize Islamist positions and to chronicle the history of Islamist movements;
9. Developing a comprehensive 100-year plan to advance Islamist ideology throughout the world;
10. Balancing international objectives with local flexibility;
11. Building extensive social networks of schools, hospitals and charitable organizations dedicated to Islamist ideals so that contact with the
movement for Muslims in the West is constant;
12. Involving ideologically committed Muslims in democratically-elected institutions on all levels in the West, including government, NGOs, private
organizations and labor unions;
13. Instrumentally using existing Western institutions until they can be converted and put into service of Islam;
14. Drafting Islamic constitutions, laws and policies for eventual implementation;
15. Avoiding conflict within the Islamist movements on all levels, including the development of processes for conflict resolution;
16. Instituting alliances with Western "progressive" organizations that share similar goals;
17. Creating autonomous "security forces" to protect Muslims in the West;
18. Inflaming violence and keeping Muslims living in the West "in a jihadframe of mind";
19. Supporting jihad movements across the Muslim world through preaching, propaganda, personnel, funding, and technical and operational support;
20. Making the Palestinian cause a global wedge issue for Muslims;
21. Adopting the total liberation of Palestine from Israel and the creation of an Islamic state as a keystone in the plan for global Islamic
22. Instigating a constant campaign to incite hatred by Muslims against Jews and rejecting any discussions of conciliation or coexistence with
23. Actively creating jihad terror cells within Palestine;
24. Linking the terrorist activities in Palestine with the global terror movement;
25. Collecting sufficient funds to indefinitely perpetuate and support jihad around the world;
This cannot be allowed to happen! I am not a religous person but I do believe Islam poses a real threat to the way we live in the western world.
What are your thoughts?
Peace. (I hope)
[edit on 13-8-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]