It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compelling Evidence of Bible Tampering

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The Bible is a source of faith for many people here on earth. It tells the story of what some think is our history, our origins and our future. It's long, mysterious and sometimes... well.... just plain confusing.

One such part of the bible that has left many a believer stumped is the Book of Isaiah. This Prophet is confounding and contradicts himself quite a few times.

No but tankthinker you don't understand, the bible is a message that is supposed to be understood only by the worthy, thats why it seems this way to you!!!

Yes its quite possible that this may be the case, but lets not rule out every other possibility shall we. As thinking, sometimes rational beings i believe we should give all perspectives a chance.

So now i offer the ATS community a perspective to scrutinize, its bold, its rarely been said, but to me it makes perfect sense!

(NOTE: i am not the author of this article/essay)

SOURCE

Why is Isaiah so difficult to read? Why have scholars argued for centuries about what he means? Why are his words so important to the Israelite religion? Who is Isaiah? Who ELSE is Isaiah? Arguably the most confusing and chaotic of the Biblical "prophets", Isaiah's book simply doesn't make sense - as it is presented in the Bible. But if there really was an Isaiah, and he could be brought forward in time and shown his "book" as it is read today, how would he react? Would he say, "Yes this is exactly how I wrote it and I can explain everything" - or - would he gasp at how his words had been edited and turned into something totally alien to his own reality? This essay will posit that the latter would be the case.

Although i wish to leave as much to the article as possible, because i feel i would not do it justice in my ATS rendition i will give a little preview for you to get the jist of it.

I will posit here three authors whose works, woven together by a later editor, comprise Isaiah Chapters 1 to 35.

Basically the idea is that the mentioned chapters can be taken apart and shown to have been written by 3 different people.

At the bottom of the article/essay the author gives 3 links showing us in a very simple way why he believes this. He breaks down these chapters and separates verses that belong to each of the three separate people/authors/Isaiahs.

After reading it myself i have to say it makes perfect sense.

Its simple and straightforward to read, and isnt very long.

Good reading.

PS. another good work by the same author is "The Zionist Manifesto", which can be found on the homepage of the source link.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by tankthinker]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

It certainly isn't true that "it's never been said". The other two hypothetical authors were nicknamed "Deutero-Isaiah" and "Trito-Isaiah" many decades ago. The analysis is standard practice in theology courses.
So this is an old and well-known story, and I'm very comfortable with it.

So the book named after Isaiah is a compilation from several different writers? As long as God was speaking through all of them, it doesn't matter, particularly.

The word "tampering" suggest that it was being done with some nefarious aim. You won't find it easy to identify anything very nefarious about the results.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
You need to take a look at this site they think the translation of hebrew is

wrong an they think they have found the answer

www.thechronicleproject.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

I'm curious as to whether you read the article and attached resources, because its pretty plain that there was a nefarious aim with two of the three writers.

Depending on your definition of nefarious of course! If you don't think that manipulating an authors original work to your own meaning to use as a justification of your power over people who are susceptible enough to believe it isnt nefarious, then no its not nefarious at all!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by digby888

sorry but im confused as to what you are trying to say, please explain!

[edit on 13-8-2010 by tankthinker]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker

I'm curious as to whether you read the article and attached resources,

I must admit that you're right on this point- sorry, I just took it for granted that these were the same three "authors" that I already knew about.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Thats ok i forgive you, give it a read tho, you might find something interesting.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

f you read he intro of the site they expliane it better han me the point is if the original hebrew is wong the whole bible could be wrong

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by digby888

ok i understand what you are getting at,

unfortunately i dont really have time to read through all the information they present,

*shhh im at work right now, lol*

but lets just assume for my sanity (how many conspiracies can a guy take in a day lol) and the integrity of the source that the Hebrew is correct.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Yes the bible and the jewish book are not what they use to be, they have been changed by history or by intention. The torah book has kabalistic elements, but kabalah is not jewish, never was. It's ancient egiptian.

Sex meaning has been twisted for power and control and sex became a sin. Fallen angels were guilty of sin not because they had sex for example with earthly women but because they mixed DNA, had children, not the sex part. There are a lot of twisting and distorting.

For example the church has selected only the books they saw fit to make the bible, the rest was left away, and finaly jesus christ did not instruct people to make a religion out of it all. It's the people that took the books put what they saw fit to make the bible and gave it as religion for power and control, when in fact we were suppose to look for facts everywhere. No one told anyone to make religions, just some smart wise men
made it possible to twist everything up.

Any religion is flawed to the maximum, twisted, were suppose to read all books take everything and fix the puzzle.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

interesting viewpoint,

what did you think of the article specifically?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I used to play this "game" for years ...who wrote what, in what perspective, in what frame work ......

...honestly this is all just a trap of duality, of the ego, mind games .....just meditate, go within and find out whats there, know yourself and how you operate ...read everything you can in reference to "blueprints" or "mechanics" of the ego, of psychology, of why you do the things you do...

...eventually you come to know God ...to know a knowledge beyond words and petty concepts ..then there is just an awesome peace and no longer a need to wrestle with this kind of stuff.

Besides, one day wh.en you leave they body ....in the afterlife you'll get to find out the exact perspective of everything

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The very first sign of tampering with the original scrolls is the deletion of YHWH.

The Name of YaHuWaH namely YHWH was removed to fool the entire world. This was Shatan the destroyers first and foremost plan. 2ndly was to cause the world to believe YHWH was actually the destroyer instead!

YHWH the Tetragrammaton written by YAH's own finger as described in the words of the 10 Eternal Commandments. YHWH was changed by churches and teachers to LORD(Baal), JeHOVAH(Hovah=Mischief-Ruin-Destroyer), Elohim(elohim capitalized or not, whether it has an S at the end or not should never be something we call our Almighty Father) and God(god whether capitalized or not or if it has an S at the end or not should never be something we call our Almighty Father or associate anything named false with Him).

Keep in mind the letter J was invented 500 years ago. Our Almighty Has a Name that WILL NEVER CHANGE! All your so called preachers, elders, rabbi's and ministers of temples, halls and churches can minimize that statement ALL YOU WANT but it simply shows how screwed up everything you have been taught and everything you teach in churchianity really is!

His son YaHuW our MeoschiYAach was changed to IEsous than IEsus and then Jesus(sus from sous from zeus worship, point of fact, Constantine contributed greatly to zeus sun worship being fused with scripture)

Many scriptures were changed to reflect YHWH our Almighty as a destroyer and murderer. In fact as it turns out 70% of the bible content in books today are estimated to be inaccurate. 177 Scriptural Prophets had their names also changed and the YAH or YA or UW or AH taken out of their actual names. This was done to hide YaHuWaHs great and omnipotent name that is now being released!

THIS YEAR IS THE YEAR THAT HIS GREAT NAME WILL SPREAD LIKE WILD FIRE!

Y A H U W A H

721 BC when His people were 390 years in bondage, 390x7 years is ended this last spring. 2730 years in a spiritual wilderness and at last His name is revealed.

Baruwk hata BaShem YaHuWaH!!!!!!! Praise be to YHWH!!!!!!!

HalleluYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES thats right... YAH, the one phrase that has been preserved in over 4000 languages the very same way, even when the Y has been changed to a J it is still sung as YAH!

Seek truth and you WILL FIND IT! Seek darkness and you are already in it!

After 40 years as a Jehovah's Witness I finally found the truth! ALL RELIGIONS ARE EVIL and the oldest scriptures on file are the closest truths we have! Learn all you can!!!!!! Do not let ANYONE tell you that you cannot question what any man or religion tells you to believe!

[edit on 11/01/2009 by YAHUWAH SAVES]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
In doing some direct research on the manuscripts (the old ones in collections at Michigan and other places), I found lists of copying errors and other known translation problems noted by scholars. It was interesting and lengthy (but my eyes get quite tired after staring at Koine Greek for awhile. I don't bother to stare at the Hebrew... yet.)

They use an "error correcting" formula in determining which copy is the more accurate one.

Since I'm not a member of the community, I don't know how they determine among themselves which is the BEST version... but it would be interesting to talk with them sometimes and get their take on things. As a scholar and anthropologist, I'm interested and intend to get beyond the basic groundwork eventually.

I think that the Bible Researcher site (www.bible-researcher.com...) is probably the best site for learning about this. His page on textual criticism (www.bible-researcher.com...) is well done and includes a heavy dose of information on how and why things are done. The editor has a Masters' in Bible studies (and is conservative enough to please the pickiest of Christians) and so the focus is on scholarship and not wild proselytizing.

There are a number of "research" sites full of very biased information. I recommend the above for the curious scholars.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
There is just so much to be discovered within the covers of the Bible that screams out FRAUD, SCAM, CON-JOB, FAIL, if only believers would ACTUALLY READ their DARN book diligently and thoroughly!!

I know this to be true since I was one of those believers in it for a LONG, LONG time.

Having discarded all that total NONSENSE, it sure feels great to not HATE everything and everyone around me.

The book is a tool for TOOLS.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The old testament was written by the Sumerians,and later copied loosly by the authors of the bible. This is not theory,its fact.When the ancient cities of Sumer were dug up in the 1800s,thousands of clay tablets were found.The bible stories were part of these. But they predate the bible by 3 to 6000 yrs.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by starseed33
The old testament was written by the Sumerians,and later copied loosly by the authors of the bible. This is not theory,its fact.When the ancient cities of Sumer were dug up in the 1800s,thousands of clay tablets were found.The bible stories were part of these. But they predate the bible by 3 to 6000 yrs.

No the old testament is twisted up by the sumerians. They are the ones who put the rules in oposition and twisted the truth. The amunaki are coming to get the chosen ones, "the fallen ones" to be more correct. Anyone who wants to go with them is free to do so.

top topics

join