It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Hitler our last savior?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

You fail to understand that a one-world government cannot exist without a police state and without a complete erosion of freedom. You think politicians are bad now? Wait until they run the entire world.

Exactly right. How do you think we would all be loving and one if hitler succeded? His genocide would have just continued and be non ending. Personal freedom, diverse peoples and culture are what make most countries great. If a regime is willing to murder homosexuals, mentally challenged peoples, or anyone for that matter. How could they possibly make a great place?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The funny thing is, even if there was only one race, people would still find something to discriminate about.

Japan is close to 99% ethnic Japanese, but even there there is discrimination against the Burakumin. These people are ethnically the same as the other Japanese, and nobody can tell them apart from the "normal" Japanese by either sight or language. And yet they have been discriminated against for hundreds of years as a socially marginalized group, basically because their ancestors "mainly comprised those with occupations considered "tainted" with death or ritual impurity (such as executioners, undertakers, workers in slaughterhouses, butchers or tanners), and traditionally lived in their own secluded hamlets and ghettos," as the link says.

Even if there were a single race of humans, some group or groups would be picked on and discriminated against. That's human nature. Ask any group of kindergarten kids...a hierarchy and pecking order forms pretty quickly on the playground, there are usually a few "top dogs" and some "outcasts," and it usually has little or nothing to do with race.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
Also.. I'm really surprised no one yet has called you a nazi.. I don't know if that's a good thing.. but I think it's good that we can discuss any and all ideas no matter how taboo.. that's kinda our thing here at ATS, right?

I dont think he should be called a nazi, but I think he's ignorant to the fact of what actually happened, and who Hitler was.

I honestly cant believe that anyone would think of Hitlers ideas in that way...unless they were neo nazi's, Aryan or White Supremacists

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
The story with hitler reminds me of the movie "hero" with jet li,
Its a story about the first emperor of china and how many thought he was a tyrant , but jet li and one other both realise that his main ideal was to unite the whole country as one and he knew the only way to do that was to first conquer it.

Though many people thought he was evil you must remember that no one does anything without a positive intention , He didn't want a world full of war he wanted a world of peace but understood that old saying that "if you want peace you must prepare for war"
When power is divided the only way to take control is to take the power from others, The USA is doing the same thing and worse but its considered acceptable.

Hitler may have been portrayed as an evil tyrant and most people have emotional views on the subect so are not open to any ideas other than thier own. Now if the users on this site really do go by the motto "deny ignorance" then lets not forget this.....

HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THE VICTORS

If we dont believe what the government tells us about religion ufos and politics why is this any diffirent. Now instead of jumping on this reply with the expected why dont we look at the subject objectively and leave the emotional storys at home

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
i personally feel hitler was trying to tell us something but we wouldn't listen so he had no choice but to carry it out using brute force. i believe we can see today the result of his failure. had he succeeded, we would've colonize mars by now.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The trains were finally on time. I'll give the bastard that much.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mackblack27

Though many people thought he was evil you must remember that no one does anything without a positive intention , He didn't want a world full of war he wanted a world of peace but understood that old saying that "if you want peace you must prepare for war"

Oh...so thats the reason he slaughtered thousands of different ethnicities then? Because he wanted peace......what a complete load of BS

Hitler may have been portrayed as an evil tyrant and most people have emotional views on the subect so are not open to any ideas other than thier own. Now if the users on this site really do go by the motto "deny ignorance" then lets not forget this.....

You people sicken me. He was a tyrant. Read up on German history and figure it out. He was percieved as evil from both sides. Some of his officers tried to assassinate him for gods sake...do you really think that they would attempt this if they thought he was a good leader

Dissapointing post

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by moosevernel
We have a problem, how do we solve it, oh yeah invade other countries and kill, intimidate, torture anyone who doesnt agree with me.

This sounds more like the USA than anyone else

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
im not racist,but look in the eyes of a nazi living in germany that time,they had a great life,theyr country loved them.
hitlers only mistake was killing the magician who helped him

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Have you ever read about the Nazi's and Hitler and what he wanted? I mean have you really read about it? Read "Mein Kampf" and "Hitler's Germany," and quite a few others. I dont think he was our last savior. I think he was a psychopath. He had some interesting ideas but what he wanted ultimately was pure nuts.

He didn't like a certain group of people for no reason other than personal dislike. Many different races died because of his beliefs. How could ANYONE like that be a savior?

I think you need to read A LOT more on Hitler.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by moosevernel
We have a problem, how do we solve it, oh yeah invade other countries and kill, intimidate, torture anyone who doesnt agree with me.

This sounds more like the USA than anyone else

Oh right

So you neglect the fact that Hitler invaded:

Poland
France
Holland
Belgium
Russia
Czechoslovakia
Denmark
Northern Africa
etc

Im not American, and I dont agree with some of their excuses for invading other countries, but I know they werent the first country to attempt this

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

His idea was sound
only his method was wrong

I dont think he is any diffirent to the bush administration to be honest

And I think that your closed mind is disgusting

I said "history is written by the victors"

You seem to believe what your told without question , I pity you

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
The trains were finally on time. I'll give the bastard that much.

Ha. Actually, that is not true. Hitler's policy of radical rearmament was only possible by severly cutting all other traditional forms of public investment, including investment in the civilian aspect of the german rail system.

Documentary evidence can be found in the Gestapo-Berichte as early as 33-36 where they noted that people were beginning to have serious complaints because the "trains weren't on time anymore".

This subject is elaborated in the first part of Adam Tooze's " The Wages of destruction":

www.buch.ch...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I remember reading about this secret goverment project, i think it was project yellow book but im not sure, any one who is into US government/alien conspircies should remember this;

it was about this device that could see the future and past, and what would happen if certain events happened differently

so they saw what would of happened if hitler won the war right, and they saw hitler invading the U.S., and the U.S. became a police state. The statue of liberty was torn down and there was a giant hitler statue replacing it. there were 13 year old strippers, it was all #ed up.

ill try and find a link.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

reply to post by OzWeatherman

His idea was sound
only his method was wrong

I dont think he is any diffirent to the bush administration to be honest

And I think that your closed mind is disgusting

I said "history is written by the victors"

You seem to believe what your told without question , I pity you

Please explain how murdering and imprisoning thousands of minoroties is a "sound idea"?

You havent provided anything apart from the fact that you are a Hitler sympathiser...maybe you are a Neo Nazi, I dont know?

And history always isnt written by the victors. How would we actually know what happened in Germany, under German regime, if this were true. Its completely disgraceful that you people would disrespect your own countries soldiers, that went to fight for your country, for freedom.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Care to explain the power struggle that Hitler had while "conquering" the Jews.

When power is divided the only way to take control is to take the power from others, The USA is doing the same thing and worse but its considered acceptable.
Power was not divided in Germany. Hitler was not an existing Monarch hoping to unite a divided country.
He was a political tyrant that killed his political opponents. He used nationalism to fuel hatred and then he aimed that hatred at a particular race of people in order to focus that nationalism at a common enemy(Jews).
He created division.
He created fear.
He created enemies.

Hitler may have been portrayed as an evil tyrant and most people have emotional views on the subect so are not open to any ideas other than thier own.
Hitlers actions leaves one with enough material in order to define Hitler without the need for a portrayal. The man was Evil and a Tyrant. Even the Germans concede this.

Now if the users on this site really do go by the motto "deny ignorance" then lets not forget this.....

True, but the losers still tell a story of their own.
Hitler left enough for us to get an incite into the man himself. Are you saying Mein Kampf was written by the Allies?

If we dont believe what the government tells us about religion ufos and politics why is this any diffirent. Now instead of jumping on this reply with the expected why dont we look at the subject objectively and leave the emotional storys at home

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
No, Hitler was financed by the banks. Did you ever stop to wonder why, among 6 million Jews murdered during the Holocaust, none of them had the last name of Rockefeller or Rothschild, or any other prominent global international banksters? Because they were financing Hitler!

Why would Prescot Bush be financing "our savior" ?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Do you have any evidence for the assertion that Hitler wanted to "unite the whole world".

I can't seem to find any such thing in either his writings or his biographies that I've read.

They simply had no concrete plans to "conquer the world" or to "unite it". If they would have, there would be documentary evidence of that.

Of course, before they lost the gamble with Britain, they talked about " Teilung der Welt zwischen Grossbritannien und Deutschland". But that simply meant that they had the illusion of replacing the US in being Britains partner in world domination.

All their settlement, war and post-war plans indicate that they did not have "conquering to whole world" or "uniting the world" on their minds at all. They would have revamped the territories to the east and they would maybe have made an attempt on British India, at least these things are documented. But the rest... Is clearly lacking evidence...

Sometimes I get the impression that "Hitler"'s function on ATS is to be an empty bucket to be filled with every possible figment of the imagination. When writing such a thread, shouldn't at least a preliminary understanding of Hitler and Nazism be the basis? Why rely on pure fantasy?

Why invoke Hitler at all? Wouldn't your thesis work with omitting Hitler wholesale?
If your point is that the world is better of united, where does Hitler even come into the equation? Hitler was surely not a figure big on "global unitedness" .. I'd say his whole belief system was quite contrary to any such notions. But why resort to facts when you can be more entertaining with pure fantasy?

[edit on 13-8-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
No, Hitler was financed by the banks.

Was he?

How did the Nazis finance their war effort? By floating international loans? Really?

I don't think so.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NichirasuKenshin

Originally posted by filosophia
No, Hitler was financed by the banks.

Was he?

How did the Nazis finance their war effort? By floating international loans? Really?

I don't think so.

No, it was actually through political agenda.

Traditional Governmental resources are known to all. Property and Sales taxes, taxes on Wills, income taxes and so on provide funding to carry out local state, and federal projects. These fundsalso contributed to the rise of the Third Reich. Since Hitler believed that the Military should be 'politicized', or in other words made a part of the Nazi party and not just as an arm of Germany, military funding contributed as well.5 Hitler also ran massive campaigns on the homefront to put every available worker to work to replace jobs left vacant by those in the Wehrmacht. Germans were also encourage to help fund the war effort by restrictions on luxuries which required petroleum in production. Nylons, certain foods, expensive cars and so forth were frowned upon on the domestic front, although for a long time into the war, the ownership and purchase of these items by the well-to-do was tolerated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join