It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Hitler our last savior?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
*NOTE* This thread is NOT supporting Nazimen.

Was Hitler our last savior?

Woah, what did you just say??
Well, I do NOT like nazi's or racismen or anything like that. I love every race on earth, so this is not an AD to be a nazi.

The reason I posted this, was becouse I have been thinking lately about Hitler, and why he did why he did. He really was a pig, killing all the jews. But his idea was perfekt...
What is the problem today? Race hate, hunger, no cummunication, some people are better than other and so on. We got really many problems going on right now, and I myself belive we are going to screw this world up soon enough.

What Adolf Hitler wanted, was a pure race, a pure world.. What if he really did conqure the world, and was in lead today? I belive, it would be a much much better world. Not becouse he killed the jews, it dosent really matter what race who made the control of the earth. Of course, the first many years would be totally choas. But if hitler had control of the earth, and there went 50-60 years after the WW2, and all the bad things were forgotton, how do YOU think the world would have been today? Admit it, his idea of a World that is United, One and together, is the biggest thing the humans would ever have.

So why do it make you think he was our last Savior?

Look around the world. We are not ONE, we are not loving each other. The world is out of control. And U.S.A has the power now?? They arent doing well to be honest. And they have killed soo many ppl, and people still think Hitler is bad??

I dont like the idea that he would kill all those people, I dont see why. Maybe it was the easyiest thing? Maybe he knew how Self centered people are today, and that it wouldent never work, if he tried to connect all races and people. The earthlings will never do that. And we know that.

* IM NOT SUPPORTING NAZI, I just wanted to ask, what do you think? where would the world be today, if Hitler was in lead and had made his "über race" all around the world?

Thanks on regards. Im sorry if some ppl may be hurted by this, but its not my purpose. And yes, hitler was a bad man, and I would never Heil Hitler, but he had the Idea of a united earth, not splitted like today.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
trust me your on the right path,if hitler won,we would be living in a better world,alot better

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Simply put you can't unite something by tearing it down. His concept of a better planet was wrong because it weakened us by tearing away from the whole of humanity.

If two people disagree and you kill one, yes the disagreement has ended, but the fundamental reason for the difference could still exist. This is why basing the answer on a negative solution will never work.

If hitler were a saviour, he would have found a way to make the races exist in harmony.

He was a very bad person who used others angst to further his own goal and better his own placement in society. He did this by convincing people that they would be better off without certain parts of that society. But he didn't just stop with "the jews" he had to keep finding new scapegoats as time went on and things failed to improve. It became a domino effect that led to severe witchhunts with the witches or "jews" changing to match the current angst.

I do apologize if anyone of jewish descent is offended, but I'm trying to explain this is a simplistic way.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
We have a problem, how do we solve it, oh yeah invade other countries and kill, intimidate, torture anyone who doesnt agree with me.

Yeh sounds like a saviour alright

And believe me thejews were just the start, if indeed nazi germany did succeed in controlling the world, he would not have stopped at slaughtering jews in pursuit of this ONE RACE

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ypperst
Look around the world. We are not ONE, we are not loving each other. The world is out of control. And U.S.A has the power now?? They arent doing well to be honest. And they have killed soo many ppl, and people still think Hitler is bad??

I would suggest you go to a library and read up on Nazi politics before you continue down this road. The mass-murders are the most well known anti-Nazi meme but it does not stop there. If you want a one-world government then promote that but don't go looking for Hitler to lead it.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
trust me your on the right path,if hitler won,we would be living in a better world,alot better

No he is not on the right path, Hitler was a murdering crazy ass freak. Granted the different colors still can’t get along, but hell people of the same color can’t get along. The color of one’s skin has nothing to do with it.

To the OP only clowns think Hitler was a savior they walk around with SS tattoos. Hitler was a mass murderer and a man who started a war that killed over 418,000 Americans. That doest include the Deaths between 50-70 Million people altogether... Hitler was no hero or savior.

you should rethink your statement.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

I totally agree. But I dont think anybody on this planet can unite the whole world. And as he saw it, it was easyier just to kill them. (thats not the right way, but USA are doing the same things to get control) No one on this planet learns from failure. People really think they can solve it all themself.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by moosevernel
We have a problem, how do we solve it, oh yeah invade other countries and kill, intimidate, torture anyone who doesnt agree with me.

Yeh sounds like a saviour alright

And believe me thejews were just the start, if indeed nazi germany did succeed in controlling the world, he would not have stopped at slaughtering jews in pursuit of this ONE RACE

See this is where people fall into the trap of American/Allied propaganda. Hitler wasn't interested in taking over the entire world, just securing a separate homeland for the German people. American is an isolated country, geographically, and the idea that Hitler was hell bent on taking over America and the world was used to persuade the Americans into joining the war.

In addition i don't believe Hitler wanted to DESTROY the Jews, just move them out of Europe, the holocaust is very contentious.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Guys guys, I didnt want to discuss if hitler was a bad person or not. He was. But his idea. And if hitler was controlling the earth now, he wouldent be ALIVE. Other people would take his place, and hopefully do it much better and do it on another way.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Some people even compare Obama to Hitler 'cause he hasnt fulfilled and fixed some issues 6 (more even) presidents back havent.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Guys guys, I didnt want to discuss if hitler was a bad person or not. He was. But his idea. And if hitler was controlling the earth now, he wouldent be ALIVE. Other people would take his place, and hopefully do it much better and do it on another way.

You fail to understand that a one-world government cannot exist without a police state and without a complete erosion of freedom. You think politicians are bad now? Wait until they run the entire world.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkey

so if he didnt want to overtake the world, how would he have made the world 'one' by winning the war

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

Yes, we are very much doing the same thing. There's less outright genocide, but the same arguments are still pervading our political landscape.

The fact that you recognize this is not lost on me. I salute you for even having the nerve to start this thread.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Yeah hopefully....in what world do you live?
If and that is a big IF Hitler took over the world, the planet would look like, say, North Korea. No rights, no life quality, you'd go to jail because you look the wrong way at an SS Soldier. It's not like germany was a paradise to germans back then before and when the war was going on. It would be like 1984 and don't forget that the Nazis were not only against jews but homosexuals, disabled people, basically everything that didn't fit into their "vision" (Ignoring the fact that even some of the nazi leaders were either homosexual or were at least partially disabled)

And as for Hitler not wanting to take over the world: Who knows? Let's say he conquered eastern europe, would you really believe he'd stop there and say "I've done my job"? I doubt it and if it wasn't Hitler than all the other idiots who were running beside him like Hermann Goering or Joseph Goebbels because they certainly were power hungry.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Hitler?
Why?
Because his solutions were and still are stupid.

His ideal would have excluded himself, and so he would have destroyed himself in looking for a master race, a race he could not belong too. This is what happened to him. He destroyed himself.

He lacked the ability to export and maintain his ideology on a global scale because his ideals were seriously flawed.

If his solution was not flawed and was in fact to save humanity, it would not need war and genocide in order to establish it.

Was Hitler our last saviour?
No.
Look what he did to his own people and his country in order to fashion a better society. He destroyed his nation, literally.

There is a much better list of possible last saviours.
Ghandi.
Martin Luther King.
Jesus.
Brittany Spears.

Just to name three individuals who tried to implement solutions.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Hitler was was misunderstood as a child and needed more hugs. Is this what you want to hear?

Hitler was a megalomaniac who thought he was a military genius and led a group of power hungry criminals, whose crimes are historic in nature, to the destruction of Europe while killing millions.

His parties beliefs in genetics, which you espouse, is proven crap science. Genetics and DNA mutations just isn't as simple as you think it should be.

Killing others to make a better human race actually dumbs it down. Study and learn, you'll find out about this with a proper education.

What you post, with a decent thought process, shows is a sad lack of knowledge in history and science, otherwise we wouldn't have wasted our time on this nonsense.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Hitler was a lunatic who wiped out races and other people.

Hitler was a lunatic who caused great suffering to the world.

If you think Hitler was our saviour - go straight to satan, do not pass go.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Reply to post by ypperst

I disagree with everything in your OP. basing your worship on a meth head is complete foolishness. this thread is asinine.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I dont like the idea that he would kill all those people, I dont see why. Maybe it was the easyiest thing? Maybe he knew how Self centered people are today, and that it wouldent never work, if he tried to connect all races and people. The earthlings will never do that. And we know that.

Thanks on regards. Im sorry if some ppl may be hurted by this, but its not my purpose. And yes, hitler was a bad man, and I would never Heil Hitler, but he had the Idea of a united earth, not splitted like today.

What the...? Really?!!?!

He wanted to wipe out Jews and other ethnicities. He killed thousands of them. How the hell does that make you think, that he wanted a united Earth? He was a mad man....a sadist. He enjoyed seeing these people die

Seriously, if I wanted a united planet, I would not start by getting rid of people whom I didnt like.

Unbelievable that someone would think that way about Hitler

[edit on 13/8/2010 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
While I think that it's possible that nazi germany wasn't as bad as we've been taught due to history always being written by the victor I would never go as far as calling him a saviour.
He burned my mothers homeland and I myself wouldn't have been "pure" enough on more than one level.

If I was to glorify any categories of people it would probably be the many indigenous cultures around the world.. I think they had it right.
This world is unbalanced, I think we're in dire need of more Yin/Right brained thinking/whatever you wanna call it.

Could you elaborate on that Stillalive?

Also.. I'm really surprised no one yet has called you a nazi.. I don't know if that's a good thing.. but I think it's good that we can discuss any and all ideas no matter how taboo.. that's kinda our thing here at ATS, right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join