It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orly Taitz is back!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
reply to post by Lessinterested

A judge decides which evidence can or can't be included so if she has presented the same evidence over and over again, yet that evidence has been proven to be a hoax, the judge w/shouldn't have permitted the evidence.

Furthermore, prosecutors the nation over, try cases sometimes five times with the same faulty evidence, yet where is the Supreme Court or Court of Appeals then? Corporations (i.e Monsanto) bring defendants to litigation all of the time based on little to no evidence, yet were are the courts to "punish" these frivilous suits?

The point here, is that entities and attorneys bring frivolous lawsuits all of the time with not one single person yelping a word, except the scorned victims. Moving along, it is a judge who decides the merit of a lawsuit and whether it can or can't go forward, based upon the law. This same standard for evidence presented therein.

When you bring NEW fraudulent evidence each time it gets kind of hard for a new judge to dismiss the old fraudulent evidence and the case based on it. Maybe you can tell me. How often do these same lawsuits get pushed by the same lawyers on the same shaky case? Do you have an example or 5? Yes, frivolous lawsuits abound the world over. Orly pushed her luck. She tried to hard, too many times, with the same waste of time nothing for a case. It happens. Judges have decided the merit of the lawsuits and have dismissed her as needed.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Look, I'm not arguing the authenticity of the BC form presented by the Obama Administration. Rather, I'm arguing that this same form wouldn't be accepted at the DMV. The DMV in most, if not all, states doesn't consider this type of Birth Certificate to be satisfactory relieving the BC requirement because it is not considered proof for which state you were born in.

That is exactly the form the DMV would take. Perhaps you can show what you think the DMV in Hawaii would accept?

How do I know this? Because just last year, I too tried to use that form to get a simple state ID. I have my military retirement ID, VA ID and another state's drivers license, yet all of these forms were not good enough, if I didn't have an actual Birth Certificate.

Your story falls apart here. You say you tried to use that form but that you did not have a birth certificate. That form is a birth certificate. Can you explain?

Not the Birth Certificate form, but an actual certificate (the pretty kind). There is a difference between the two. On the form presented by Obama, it is basically the state saying that he has a birth certificate, it is not a copy of the certificate itself. The issue of whether his certificate form is authentic or not, is really irrelevant to the argument presented.

None of what you just wrote is accurate or even close. Where did you get your information?

On that note. Can you show what you think Orly has that is worthy evidence that should keep her from being tossed out, fined, or disbarred?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

U.S. Citizens

U.S. Citizens must present an original Social Security card. In addition, you must present one of the following:

1. A certified birth certificate issued by the state repository in the state where you were born;

OR
2. A certificate of citizenship or naturalization;

OR
3. A document for a child born abroad of American parents.;

OR
4. A valid United States Passport if issued in your legal name.

Complete U.S. Passport Supplemental Form if presenting a U.S. Passport for documentation.
Hawaii.gov

What is a birth certificate?

Short forms, known sometimes as computer certifications, are not universally available, but are less expensive and more readily accessible. Information is taken from the original birth record (the long form) and stored in a database that can be accessed quickly when birth certificates are needed in a short amount of time.[citation needed] Whereas the long form is a copy of the actual birth certificate, a short form is a document that certifies the existence of such certificate, and is given a title such as "Certification of Birth", "Certification of Live Birth", or "Certificate of Birth Registration."[citation needed] The short form typically includes the child's name, date of birth, sex, and place of birth, although some also include the names of the child's parents. When the certification does include the names of the parents, it can be used in lieu of a long form birth certificate in almost all circumstances [22]. Nearly all states in the U.S. issue short forms certifications, on both state and local levels
wikipedia

Can you even get a long form in all states?

The department only issues “certifications” of live births, and that is the “official birth certificate” issued by the state of Hawaii
-Janice Okubo

The short answer is no. Many states no longer issue long form birth certificates for many reasons but the most important one being that the short form is as valid as the long form so the redundancy was easy to do away with.

Now, back to Orly. Do the people that seem to "support" here ever watch her give an interview? Have you looked at the cases she brought? Really looked? Ever read the entire judgments against her?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Your story falls apart here. You say you tried to use that form but that you did not have a birth certificate. That form is a birth certificate. Can you explain?

It might help to understanding what you are talking about, before pretending to know. This form is not a Birth Certificate, well not officially. It is a form saying that you have a birth certificate and then it displays the same information.

For some reason, I too only had this form from my state of birth, not realizing that there is a difference but there is. Apparently, there is this form, then there is an actual certiciate that is a duplicate of the original.

This is more like a document form of a birth certiciate, not really the certificate itself. The certificate comes on bond-paper and has all of the little pretty designs. It looks like it is made to frame and hang on a wall. For most state DMVs, it is this actual certificate that is needed, not the document form that is only saying that you did recieve the one on bond-paper.

You see, each state holds your real birth certificate and you can call them to either send you a duplicate, or the document form stating that you have one. If the information is the only thing needed or if you aren't the person in question, you get the free document type form. If you need it to prove place of birth for most government reasons, you need the actual certificate duplicate, on bond-paper with all of the designs and elaborate state seal.

Of course, designs differ from year to year and it is doubtful that HI has the same designs for their BC today, as they did back when Obama was born. If the hospital/state misplaced or otherwise lost his certificate, it wouldn't be as easy as printing it off somewhere. In fact, it would nearly be impossible but if this was the case, maybe they should just tell us that. On the other hand, the document form presented by Obama and HI and the same form that anyone could get by just calling in and requesting the document form of their BC, not the bond-paper duplicate.

None of what you just wrote is accurate or even close. Where did you get your information?

Are you serious? You don't even kno9w the difference between a document and a certificate, yet you pretend to because that is what you were told. Dude, read a little bit, call your office of vital statistics or learn before your make assertions as if you know what you are talking about.

On that note. Can you show what you think Orly has that is worthy evidence that should keep her from being tossed out, fined, or disbarred?

I wasn't a part of her case so I would have no idea what she has in evidence. I can say that I probably would not find her evidence credible (I'm not a birther), though that should be for a jury to decide. If her evidence isn't credible or she has no case, it should have been bounced by the judge who allowed it. It's really not that hard to understand. Instead of allowing a jury to decide on the merits of any evidence, or a judge to decide its legality, they took the rarely used technicality and cut it short before a jury could weigh in.

--airspoon

[edit on 16-8-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Exactly, this is pure bullying. I've seen much more frivolous lawsuits where attorneys were not sanctioned.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Cheers to Orly for sticking to her guns!! All she or any other plaintiff needs is for a judge to let the case get to the point of discovery. Right now, the court martial of LTC Lakin could potentially lead to discovery that will aid his defense.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by jibeho]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Oh happy day!!! I've been waiting so patiently for this for so long. Get this chickadee on live 24-hour/day television. VH-1, Bravo, C-SPAN 16, Community Access, UHF-57, something ... so we can all revel in the explosion of clue-searching, madwomaness, hot mess, train wreckiness that is the one and only Orly Taitz! She is my all-time favorite wacky-buttocked nincompoop.

[edit on Aug 16, 2010 by Hadrian]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by whatukno

Judging by her ties to Israel, I'm thinking Mossad.

Regardless, birthers should quit worrying so much about a damn birth certificate and worry more about the economy and the roof over their heads. Talk about being a bunch of easily-led automatons with Ms.Taitz as their pied piper.

Oh, lord. I thought the Mossad was big, bad and a force to be reckoned with. If Missus Orly is affiliated, all the pegs in the entire universe have been utilized as the Mossad's reputation has plummeted to levels heretofore unseen.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Taitz will embarass herself in front of the SC and after she's disbarred the brithers will be here in force raving and ranting about the plot to discredit her and the "movement."

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

It might help to understanding what you are talking about, before pretending to know. This form is not a Birth Certificate, well not officially. It is a form saying that you have a birth certificate and then it displays the same information.

I do know what I am talking about and would even go so far as to say I know far better than you. Clearly the fact that you do not know what a birth registration is pretty much ends that. It is an official birth certificate no matter how much you assert it is not. I showed you proof that it is. Maybe you need it explained to you a little better? Either way, this thread is not about that. There are more than a few birther threads on ATS where this has all been hashed out before. Why not find your favorite and I would be happy to educate you on the matter. Chances are good it will have been done in that thread already. Perhaps that is why a long time member such as yourself is sullying this thread with it?

Anyway, this is about Orly and her trip up the hill.

I wasn't a part of her case so I would have no idea what she has in evidence. I can say that I probably would not find her evidence credible (I'm not a birther), though that should be for a jury to decide. If her evidence isn't credible or she has no case, it should have been bounced by the judge who allowed it. It's really not that hard to understand. Instead of allowing a jury to decide on the merits of any evidence, or a judge to decide its legality, they took the rarely used technicality and cut it short before a jury could weigh in.

It seems you have no idea what she is going to court for this time, do you. You just saw her name, assumed she was going to the supreme court to prove Obama is not legit and got all excited, right? I suggest you actually see what this thread is about before you spill your uninformed opinion all over it. None of what you just wrote actually applies but then, that would be apparent to anyone paying attention.

Let me know which thread you would like to learn about birth certificates in, I will meet you there.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by oniongrass

Exactly, this is pure bullying. I've seen much more frivolous lawsuits where attorneys were not sanctioned.

Have you actually really looked into why Mizz Taitz is in trouble? It is not simply about bringing frivolous lawsuits. She has no case, no standing, no evidence. Based on all that, she has gone to court, on multiple occasions to take up court time. She has even used fake evidence because that is the closest thing to evidence she has been able to get. How many times should she get to do that? No case, no standing, no evidence, nothing. Should she get to do that indefinitely? Are our courts so dead they need cases to fill their time?

Have you looked into the specific opinions rendered by the judges she has gone before? Do you know why she was fined? Do any of you really know any of the details involved other than she is trying to get our democratically elected president unseated?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Cheers to Orly for sticking to her guns!! All she or any other plaintiff needs is for a judge to let the case get to the point of discovery. Right now, the court martial of LTC Lakin could potentially lead to discovery that will aid his defense.

I guess this thread is just for fans of Orly and not big on actually reading the article the thread is about? Tell me all about what kind of discovery you would expect in this case?

Can anyone present a case for why Orly should not be punished? Why her fine should not be upheld or even extended? Not because you like her or her ultimate goal. Based on the reality of her actual conduct in court, can any of you actually make a real case for her.

WARNING: That would mean reading the OP and realizing this is not about Obama or his birth certificate.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

First, I used 3 different media outlets, and a press release from the department of health in Hawaii.

Second, (and I do relish this,) please show me exactly where in the United States Constitution it says what forms of ID are acceptable as proof of natural born citizenship.

Your DMV analogy is flawed. Your DMV analogy is a state issue not a Federal Issue. I am sorry that your state is so rigid. (actually I think you are full of crap) but the presidency is not getting a drivers license, it's the POTUS, and the candidate only has to prove the the SoS of each state that he is eligible to be on the ballot, and because he is in a major party, that is done through the chairman of the party, at that time it was Nancy Pelosi, who sent out the affidavits to each SoS saying that Obama met the requirements and was to be the Democratic candidate.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Orly is has been given a chance to explain herself. Now, everyone writes off her lawsuits as frivolous and without merit. None of her cases have ever made it to the point of discovery. Rest assured, our ailing legal system is overflowing with cases of all sorts that have no merit.

They have made an example out of Orly because of who is named in her cases.

Everyone wants her to make a fool out of herself but, that does not seem to bother her one bit. She is focused for a reason. Let's see how this plays out.

Meanwhile, LTC Lakin's case could get to the discovery point to aid in his own defense in his Court Martial.

This is a complicated scenario. Do I think Obama was born in Kenya? No.

But, there are other issues that pertain to Barack Sr. and apparently even
lolo Soetoro that could raise eligibly issues. There is still evidence to suggest that Obama may have been adopted by Soetoro.

Who knows... I just want something to get to court proceedings so we can put this to rest regardless of the outcome.

Have you been to the grocery store check out aisle lately? These issues are now cover fodder for at least two tabloids. Some people actually read those and swear by them. Something has to give because our nation is rapidly dividing on multiple fronts and the fires are being fanned by the man steering the ship.

-Jibejo!!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Rest assured, our ailing legal system is overflowing with cases of all sorts that have no merit.

I have specifically asked for comparable examples. None have been provided. The argument fails in that it is pure supposition. Back up what you say or move along with that argument.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lessinterested

Rest assured, our ailing legal system is overflowing with cases of all sorts that have no merit.

I have specifically asked for comparable examples. None have been provided. The argument fails in that it is pure supposition. Back up what you say or move along with that argument.

My point KJ is that our system is overflowing with frivolous cases of all sorts. You can FILE a suit against anyone for anything IN OUR SYSTEM.
You just may not get anywhere with it. They are making an example out of Orly because she is high profile.

www.friendsoftheuschamber.com...

I am free to express my opinion right?? Sound familiar??

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

My point KJ is that our system is overflowing with frivolous cases of all sorts. You can FILE a suit against anyone for anything IN OUR SYSTEM.
You just may not get anywhere with it. They are making an example out of Orly because she is high profile.

www.friendsoftheuschamber.com...

I am free to express my opinion right?? Sound familiar??

What is a pointKJ? Yes, our system is overflowing with frivolous lawsuits. Orly is not in trouble for being frivolous. If she was, you could reach into that overflow and pull out at least one comparison but I will not ask again. The one thread about Orly that is not a birther thread seems to confuse he biggest fans so follow her blindly to her next fine if you wish. Making claims and refusing to back them up in a manner that might actually show you know what you are saying is not really getting this conversation anywhere.

Orly did wrong in her capacity as a lawyer and she got spanked for it. Now she is wasting more of my tax dollars to fight being punished. Neither of her fans in this thread can even make a case for her to win though because neither one of you seems to even know why she is going to court.

It has been fun, just not real fun.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

KJ? or perhaps CJ? or Adevoc? Whichever you prefer.

I don't have all of the legal facts regarding her case nor am I a lawyer. Like I said before lets see what happens. It can't go any further than SCOTUS can it?

They gave her an opportunity so....we'll see. If she can't defend her own actions than I guess she owes $20k plus interest. They already have a lien on her property. They will get there money. So, you can rest easy little buddy. Maybe they will just find her in contempt and get their money. Bonus for you!

If you want to be reimbursed for your tax burden in this case I'll be glad to send you your .75 cents

[edit on 17-8-2010 by jibeho]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join