It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We will never! know the truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Read only the first 3 paragraphs if you dont want to read the whole thing!

You know I hear all these optimistic people talk bout future revelations and changes in this world whether it be the revealing of the existence of extraterrestrials all the way to "us going into the 4th density"(Whats up with that). All this crap just generates one thing, and thats revenue. Why do you think there are so many books out there? Why do you think there are websites dedicated to information about these topics(with no hard facts) and yet they have pay per click ads? Its all just a bunch of hype!

You go on the net and look up information about the greys and the Nordics, you find all of them say the same thing about them. But where was the original source of this info? A disinformant maybe? For some of this stuff there really is no hard evidence or even close to hard evidence about where these beings come from or their purpose in our world. However, there are logical theories out there, "We get abducted so much becuase they need our DNA to modify and make the new advanced hybrid." But again these are only theories. Atleast have some sort of indirect proof, maybe writings from an ancient civilization explaining some of this stuff.

All of this unproved, exciting to hear data serves one purpose. It makes authors good money. Then lets talk about other websites hyping up the idea of a possible asteroid hitting the Earth, Toutis. We all know nothing is going to happen. Nor will it even recieve any press attension. But again it does serve one purpose, it generates more hits to that website, which in turn brings more revenue.

Not only comets, but this also applys to other things as well. The fact of the matter is that all this is hype. Think about how much money this whole UFO phenomenon has generated(merchandise, videos, shirts.). I havent even been to a UFO expo but I know they probably have merchandise there as well. Maybe the paranormal industry doesnt make billions a year but it sure as hell makes enough to get people rich!

I know theres people out there who do have hope and really do have good intentions on trying to get the truth out, but honestly, the public has waited here for 50 years and still no response from the government. The truth of the matter is that, it seems like we will never know the truth becuase there's no need to know the truth. We all live normal decent lives and so governments feel theres no need to rock the boat.

Think of it like this...Do you really think someone who has worked deep in the government's institutions will reveal any information that could hurt national security? So far on all these UFO shows, I've seen individuals talk about how they worked on UFO's at bases and yet are not even covered up in the dark(real smart) and have no credible evidence. And I havent seen one person come on a U.F.O. T.V. show and talk about how they know about a conspiracy in the government and how they use to work for it. I also havent seen anyone claim that they use to work very deep in the government and say they know about the hybrid creation plan. I havent heard of any such claims. I only hear em from all the abducted.

[edit on 19-6-2004 by kyateLaBoca]

[edit on 19-6-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Good points. I believe that the truth won't come out through any research or defector, but by chance (or even prediction), like an alien invasion, or a UFO crash in a big city, and so on.

Just like Agent Fox Mulder. He knew everything, yet he didn't go out shouting about the invasion and that the end is near and all that. Why? Well, the first obvious one was that he never really found out the truth, only the 8 and 9th seasons was like a conclusion to it all, where Mulder learned everything. Second, he didn't have any proof.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 06:26 AM
link   
The truth will only come out under certain circumstances...

1. The agenda (whatever it is), becomes a checkmate, and there can be no opposing of it...

2. Indesputable evidence makes it's way on the 6 o'clock news....

That's pretty much it....

Then lets talk about other websites hyping up the idea of a possible asteroid hitting the Earth, Toutis. We all know nothing is going to happen.

Really? I'd suggest looking up the terms "ELE" or Extinction Level Event, as there have been numerous mass extinctions coinciding with asteroid collisions... Luckily, we're not due for about another 15 million years or so, if the pattern holds, but mother nature often goes outside such patterns....

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
The title of this thread says it all. we will never know the truth(we are just like farm animals)

the thing with the alien situation is that they will only release info on this when total mind control exists. and when total mind control exists(i think they are estimating around 50 years time they will have a total mind control system), you will never be able to know if the truth they tell, or the things that happen are real.

like for example: if there is something that happens like an alien invasion in the future, like i say after they have total mind control. how will the public ever know this is real.

believe me this event will not be real, it will be like a human collective dream. they will have total control of our minds and will be able to give the human race any reality they want.

the alien thing will happen in the future but if any of you are around when it happens, just remember it is not real, it is just a further extension of the control the people that control us have control over us.

so like the thread starter said, we will never know the truth PERIOD!

[edit on 19-6-2004 by andy1033]

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
kyateLaBoca.

As far as money goes for the subject of UFOs/ETs, Stanton Friedman has time and again made mention that he has not found it to be very profitable and he is a major name.

Regarding getting information out, you seem to expect people to tell what they know for free in a world based upon the transfer of money for daily survival. I'm here to tell you that in this world nothing is free, and if the government doesn't support it, such as a subject like UFOlogy, you can expect to have to buy a lot of the information regarding the subject.

Also, you seem to expect our governments to last indefinitely in their current states. Once our governments are gone, you can be sure that the oaths of secrecy our secret holders are bound by will be erased. ET disclosure will surely come then, and I say that time is coming very quickly now.

Looking around, you can see the erosion of the foundations of our governments as they struggle to remain financially solvent using a monentary system that has no commodity basis. Then there are the looming disasters about to happen. The end of oil for one will absolutely spell the end of our current way of life. Next after that is global warming which will likely spell the end of most life on the planet. There is also perhaps a more natural, but still incredibly serious disaster in the works concerning a pole shift, but I'm more uncertain of it. However, global warming is happening and warming of the planet does spell extinction.

At least once oil runs out, if there is nothing setup to replace it such as hydrogen fuel cells, you are all but guaranteed complete government collapse. This collapse really could come at any point without requiring oil shortage. Fiat currency model for world trade has set us all on the road to hyperinflation and government dissolvement. Bad economy, huge trade deficits, and ever growing debt also ensure a nasty end to our current way of life without requiring aliens to stick their heads out.

So don't expect the secret to remain a secret your entire life. Once your government goes, the secret goes with it and many of those who know will reveal that information.

Not that you can't find out some of it already. The Disclosure Project is IMO, the beginning of that revelation. Ignore it and you deny yourself an opportunity for enlightenment on the subject.

[edit on 19-6-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Last I heard, the oil is going to be there for another 500 years.

But there is some truth to it. If I will ever know the truth, then it will probably be from someone who works at a base or something like that. But this is highly speculative... no one knows how the future will be like...

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by RX84
Last I heard, the oil is going to be there for another 500 years.

But there is some truth to it. If I will ever know the truth, then it will probably be from someone who works at a base or something like that. But this is highly speculative... no one knows how the future will be like...
If oil is going to stay around, then there is no reason for car companies to be frantically trying to make an affordable hydrogen fuel cell based vehicle as they are currently doing.

Either they are doing it because of a looming shortage on oil, or they are doing it to cut out an issue causing global warming. Either way, the fact that car companies treat this matter so seriously shows you that the end of oil is coming quickly for us.

[edit on 19-6-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I agree. Unless an ufo lands in broad daylight on the white house lawn, we will never have evidence.

The accounts of sightings by the man in the street do not count.
Photos do not count
Videos do not count.
Statements by ex-military personnel are ignored.
Statements by astronauts (like Mitchell and Cooper) are ignored.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Looking around, you can see the erosion of the foundations of our governments as they struggle to remain financially solvent using a monentary system that has no commodity basis.

I'd rather be worried about an asteroid... I keep trying to forget about this one......

new topics

top topics

join