It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 27th UFOs and Nuke connection to be revealed in D.C.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

UFO-Nukes Connection Press Conference
September 27th, 2010
National Press Club in Washington D.C.

On September 27th, 2010 at the National Press Club in Washington D.C., UFO researcher Robert Hastings and former U.S. Air Force Captain Robert Salas are going to hold a press conference to address the vital issue of UFO incursions at U.S. nuclear weapons sites over the past six decades. www.nicap.org...

Please read: Starting a New Thread?

please post one or two paragraphs,

a link to the entire story,

AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,

Please read: Posting work written by others.

[edit on August 15th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

I've been looking forward to this since late last year when it was announced. He's a fairly open guy and happy to answer questions about what's becoming his life's work.

The witnesses have been checked out and are who they say they are and served where they said they served doing what they say they did. Unlike the Disclosure Project Press Club, there shouldn't be any frauds or BS merchants in the line-up.

I'm way past the point of expecting any meaningful media attention. Much like James Fox ' National Press Club 2007 got minimal news coverage. He had Captains, Major General, astronomers, astrophysicists and pilots testifying about incidents they witnessed that also had supporting evidence. These were people from many different countries.

Hopefully, it will be a slow news day and at least one news outlet will give Hastings and the guys a serious treatment. Sadly, the predictable nay-sayers will already have their attacks written up and ready. It takes courage for these men to stand up and say what they say. If there's any financial reward...it's small compensation for the laughter or allegations of lying.

Who knows what really happened? An intelligent debate is a good outcome...if we get one.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
the problem I see
is that none of it is official
or coming from a current
administration official so it
cannot be considered disclosure.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
meh, there is rarely anything of good to note to ever come out of things such as this.

This will just be some interesting talk for George Noory to discuss on Coast to Coast.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

one GIANT step for mankind!!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Here goes my 2 cents worth.

I believe we all know here at ATS that UFO's have been sighted near Bases and they can shut the missiles down.

Of course any military would take this in a bad way. Logically any Earth militaries would think... how they could not protect themselves in case of Nuclear attack from another Country but also that they couldn't protect us let alone themselves if these Beings were to invade....which they are not going to.

But what is really going on is they are letting us know they have full control of all Nuclear weapons and actually anything Nuclear.

Why, Plain and simple an extinction level event is going to occur here on this Planet they are here and attempting to help lesson this event so it is not an extinction level event and being able to shut down anything Nuclear has to be monitored.

You see these Beings will allow us to kill ourselves but they aren't going to let us destroy "their" Planet.

Small stuff we can handle but they will not allowed this Planet to become totally destroyed by contamination.

Time my friends will tell all.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Looking forward! The remaining part of the year should be interesting...
This press session on the UFO-Nukes relation, ESA Disclosure on Phobos, New Zealand releasing UFO files, Denver UFO Department voting...Not to mention the UK has released UFO files two times this year! And next year we have 4 ET movies coming out... slowly the planets are aligning and ET will land.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Another thread was started on this but I think its going to die. So I'd like to re-post my comments:

I cannot wait for the day until we really have a full disclosure, or first contact. Whatever the case may be.

But I do not think these press conferences do any good. They will not provide 100% proof positive that aliens have been to Earth. All the evidence will be comprised of eye-witness accounts, with nothing else to substantiate the issue.

I wish I could be positive about these things but we have seen press conference after press conference and never have we seen anything with some meat to it.

I will be watching...and lets hope something different happens this time.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join