It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question: Are all human beings self-centered and out for their own survival?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by midnightbrigade

not really haha, point of my post was just an observation of human behavior and was asking for output on that......no one can do anything for me now except myself.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATC_GOD
reply to post by the dacoit

Well lets look at nature.... Everywhere in nature we see one fundamental law that is all encompassing and ruling... "Survival of the fittest"

I know this may seem harsh but it is true. We have all of these carebear folks out there that think we should all hug and make nice? That this is the right and good thing to do? Tell that to a Lion that brings down an animal and slowly devours its guts while it is till alive with no care for its pain and suffering at all.

The natural order of things doesnt care about things feelings or comfort. It is each man/beast for himself. That is why the PTB control and run so much, because they understand that fundamental concept and can think like the Lion.

Whilst we all sit around and hug eachother and talk and talk and whine and blubber.....

And you have the nerve to have God in your avatar name, lol.

The human being is not fundamentally an animal, yes we are part animal but what makes us better, stronger, and human are things like our capacity for empathy and compassion.

The TPTB know our animal side is our weakness thus they exploit it through every means possible to turn humans into nothing but the vicious animals you describe.

<< 1   >>

join