It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow! Millions of dead animals floating in rivers in South America!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Man, this is horrible seeing all those dead bodies just floating in the water like that. I have a feeling that this may just be the tip of the iceberg. Below is a link to the video. I suggest you turn off the volume to avoid hearing this guy's commentary and just focus on the images.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The video is correct in that the weather is changing. Could it be caused by the recent solar flares? In my area we have had record (I mean record) rainfall and temps.

Another cause could be industrial waste. Are there any major manufacturing plants along these waterways that are polluting the water? It would also be nice to see some temperature readings to see if anything has changed. I'll see what I can dig up.........

Edit to add this:

"Snow in Brazil, below zero Celsius in the River Plate and tropical fish frozen For a second day running it snowed Wednesday in Southern Brazil and in twelve of Argentina’s 24 provinces including parts of Buenos Aires as a consequence of the polar front covering most of the continent’s southern cone with zero and below zero temperatures. Light snow storms in Brazil were concentrated in areas of Rio Grande do Sul and Santa Catarina. O Globo network aired snow flakes falling in early morning, cars covered with a thin white coating and some roads dangerously slippery because of ice. In Argentina the phenomenon extended to Northern provinces, geographically sub-tropical while in the Patagonia and along the Andes snow reached over a metre deep, isolating villages and causing yet undisclosed losses to crops and livestock. The extreme cold weather is expected to peak Thursday dawn with below zero temperatures and even lower with the wind chill factor."

Source

This webpage also hints towards environmental issues as possibly being the cause.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by sheepslayer247]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Bolivia is not all South America, and with that guy talking is impossible to hear what the reporters are saying.

Btw, i live very very near the Orinoco, one of the biggest in the continent and there are not millions of dead fishes.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I was just going to bed and I heard that 10,000 fish showed up dead on the New Jersey sea shore today, too. Hmmmm......

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

fish kill

check the vid. that is a lot of fish. no clue as to why they died, no clue as to why the birds won't eat them. smells fishy to me

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I'm thinking earthquake/volcanic activity releasing toxins from deep in the earths crust. Sulfer and the like. Yikes.

Or maybe that's where all the BP oil disappeared to.

[edit on 8/13/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
If there aren't any dead animals around in the forrest that has died like the ones in the river, it mostly seems like some kind of toxic in the water. No tests on the water/animals yet?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
It looks as though these are flood waters. Perhaps these animals froze to death then were caught in the flooding. Truly sad to see so many creatures dead this way. Not all environmental disasters are man-made.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I'm starting to think that there is a change happening.......... But What ? I do not know.....

First the GoM leak - huge amounts of Oil and methane into the oceans.
Oil disperses but Methane ? is it still suspended at lower levels ? Can it be altering temperatures of the deeper ocean?
Can that in turn start to affect deeper ocean currents, invisible to us.

Then report in Early Mid July of Penguins washing up on Brazilian beaches.
Report about reduction of O2 produced by seas over time and that effect.
Strange weather conditions reported from different parts of the globe, then some 'strong' solar activity..
Now lots of dead sea life and freshwater life appearing........Looks almost Biblical dosn't it ???

I am missing something here, am I scare mongering or just trying to look at the bigger picture ???

What's going on ???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

new topics

top topics

join