It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Planes were holograms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I can find only one thread in search that discusses this theory.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can anyone explain why holograms are not possible?
From the initial research I have done, it would explain why there were people who saw and filmed the planes.
I have searched google images, videos, etc, and found photos and videos of planes, cars, dancing women in Vegas, ufos, etc.
Why is this theory so ridiculed? Military technology is light years ahead of consumer technology, and I remember seeing holographs in Vegas at Ceasar's Palace in 1988.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
the best answer i could give is that the building imploded at impact.

it did not explode. so even if they were holograms how would they implode those floors?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Everyday you need a good laugh.

9/11 planes were holograms?
Just got my good laugh of the day.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Carseller4]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

the best answer i could give is that the building imploded at impact.

it did not explode. so even if they were holograms how would they implode those floors?

He said that they were militaryy holograms, and everyone knows that military holograms have the ability to do the same damage as what they replicate....

And the 911 conspiracy theorists wonder why they are laughed at so much when they produce stuff like this!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hypattia
From the initial research I have done, it would explain why there were people who saw and filmed the planes.

I'm not sure if you worded that incorrectly, but wouldn't actual planes explain why people saw and filmed them?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I think the spirl over Norway was a Hologram...I think we might see a Alien UFO thats going to be a Hologram...I don't think the ideal of 9/11 being a Hologram is out of the question...We know one thing for sure 9/11 IS NOT the story they (TPTB) are giving us...and if it wasn't for that big blooper I would still believe in our system...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Everyday you need a good laugh.

9/11 planes were holograms?
Just got my good laugh of the day.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Carseller4]

considering the people on those planes that lost their lives, I don't find OP's post funny at all. Nor do I believe what he is saying

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join