It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US kills civilians to intimidate people'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Exactly...

When you consider the very real FACT that the Taliban are on the ground and are face to face with many of the civilians they've killed, In many cases they actually knew the people they were killing having hid their weapons in their homes and accepted their hospitality under Afghanistan cultural law of not turning away a stranger.

So yes it is worse.

They should be responsible for a hell of a lot less than 76% of civilian casualties.

Regarding PressTV's credibility.

Come on oos they are totally biased.

Slayer did you ignore the rest of my post ^^

It is alright, I didn't expect much from you in regards to OP, I know your views and I respect them.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Watch the picture carefully and here is a question, if the Taliban had jets would you say it is alright and not terrorism for them to call for air strikes targeting US troops while knowing civilians and innocent people are around? Then again you will ignore everything

I would say that if people are in the area where these people are firing off missles then they best get somewhere else.......

because if MY boys have hell raining down on them , im taking out that target, and your best bet is to make sure your 6 is well the hell aware from there, and if not........good luck

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I would say that if people are in the area where these people are firing off missles then they best get somewhere else.......

because if MY boys have hell raining down on them , im taking out that target, and your best bet is to make sure your 6 is well the hell aware from there, and if not........good luck

That is what we call terrorism

Thank you for finally agreeing with me

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
You either comply with the Beast or the Beast will take you out. Someone once stated we are all just pawns in the elites game to control us. I do not think that the troops have an order to kill civilians, I think it is the method in which actions and objectives in the war are made. It is easy to control people when they are just following orders and the orders make sense, although have unintended consequences that seem to not be avoided.

u r exactly correct

the soldiers do not see the big picture

they only see the chalkboard in the squad briefing room

To me, it's:

Terrorism
Genocide
Mass Murder
Ethnic Cleansing
War Crimes
Capitalism

to the average soldier and marine, it's:

following orders

[edit on 12-8-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Why when i point out the allies true mission in Afghanistan
no one replies? its like a thread kill.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Youre right, planting your operations amongst civilians to use them as human shields IS terrorism..........and the MO of just about every guerilla style military out there, more prevalent the middle east at this time.......

Thanks for proving MINE

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget

What you posted was opinion. Everyone has an opinion on the "true mission" in Afghanistan.
Of course, feel free to back your up, since you did not.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget

We were having fun calling the occupying forces and the resistance terrorists then you came and killed it for us

It is pretty obvious that they have allowed the poppies to flourish, when you go to war you are stressed, in order to get rid of that stress you need a good puff of this and a good puff of that. The point is, America is addicted drugs and Oil.

I mean how can anyone deny it when the Taliban completely vanished the production drugs then quickly the US came and boom its all back in matter of months.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
they kill civilians in the usa to intimidate them as well.
welcome to the new world order- army of one (world).
Freedom is on the March!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

You are without a doubt one of the most goofiest dudes on ATS. My friend if you dislike this country so much and think of the Taliban as the Afghan resitance, why dont you pick where your Muslim Friend Jonny Walker Lingh left off, and go kill Americans with the Taliban?

Serious just go, Ill buy your ticket to pakistan, and even let you have an AK-47 one of your Tali-head-ban friends dropped.

You by far are very misguided to think the tali-head-ban are freedom fighters, when there was acivial war goin on before US troops arived. I mean the Tal-head-ban where killing civilains who violated false Islamic laws any way...

Have a nice day

To my fellow trooprs, we should really stay away from this troll we already know his thouhts on this, American Soldiers are murders and the Tali-head-ban and Osama bin Hiding are heros

[edit on 12-8-2010 by poedxsoldiervet]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by oozyism

Youre right, planting your operations amongst civilians to use them as human shields IS terrorism..........and the MO of just about every guerilla style military out there, more prevalent the middle east at this time.......

Thanks for proving MINE

So it is OK for you to kick back around Afghan civilians (no human shield there) but it isn't alright for Afghan resistance (very human shield) to do the same lol.

See how I showed you that picture with Americans being around Afghan civilians? Making propaganda is easy, for ignorants to avoid it is hard.

Soldiers are mostly ignorant, you can't blame them, they are made to follow orders.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Oh you mean mingling with the locals to gather intel? or because they are a security force, where else would you expect them to be then where they can provide security against the

TERRORIST ORGANIZATION THE TALIBAN!

I seriously think you are a sympathizer .........with all the excuses you make and the blatant IGNORING of facts.......

Is it just because your husband wont let you go? or What? Why arent you there already helping them?

Im done with this thread, this makes my stomach turn that we can have people in our midst that are so strongly FOR these groups........

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Hundreds of villagers shouted "Death to the United States" as they blocked a main road in eastern Afghanistan after Nato forces killed three people in a raid.

Villagers said there was no fighting before the troops entered the house.

"They were sleeping in one room and suddenly the soldiers broke the glass window and they fired on them and killed them," Mahmoud Khan, a relative who lives in the village, was quoted as telling The Associated Press news agency.

english.aljazeera.net...

[edit on 12-8-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
they kill civilians in the usa to intimidate them as well.
welcome to the new world order- army of one (world).
Freedom is on the March!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

So everyone has an opinion on what the US objective is in Afghanistan?
Well officially there are three, try to correlate.

One is a conn, one is a diversion and one a fact.

Taliban, gas line, poppy control.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Do you really think it's that simple? It's all for the poppy huh? It may be a factor but that is not the be all of the M.E. involvement. But if you think it is, still waiting for your *opinion to be backed up. Convince us that's all there is to the US/Allies being in the M.E. Thanks

[edit on 12-8-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Oh you mean mingling with the locals to gather intel? or because they are a security force, where else would you expect them to be then where they can provide security against the

TERRORIST ORGANIZATION THE TALIBAN!

You have been completely brainwashed, once again I don't expect you not to be especially when you are a soldier.

Once again, you think it is alright for the occupying forces (not from Afghanistan), an invading force to meddle in villages (that is not human shield in your brain??), but it is not OK for the resistance who are from Afghanistan, and who live in those villages, those are their homes (that is human shield according to your brain??).

You are beyond me my friend

You continue posting I will go watch Sorcerer's Apprentice

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Suicide Bomber kills 48

(AP) Twin suicide bombings killed 48 people on Sunday, including dozens from a government-backed, anti-al Qaeda militia who were lined up to get their paychecks near a military base southwest of Baghdad, Iraqi officials said.

2010: 44 Suicide Bombings Main article: List of suicide bombings in Iraq in 2010 In 2010 so far, 44 suicide bombings have occurred

2007: 442 Suicide Bombings Main article: List of suicide bombings in Iraq in 2007 In 2007, the United States executed the Iraq War troop surge of 2007. Meanwhile, 442 suicide bombings occurred, the second-most since the war began.
[edit] 2008: 257 Suicide Bombings Main article: List of suicide bombings in Iraq in 2008 In 2008, following the troop surge, the number of suicide bombings dropped somewhat, with 257 attacks occurring.
[edit] 2009: 76 Suicide Bombings Main article: List of suicide bombings in Iraq in 2009 In 2009, 76 suicide bombings occurred – the fewest since 2003.

I could give you a list of the number of casualties too if you like........

I can do this all day Ooz

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Oh someone has been brainwashed alright........

But im not the one listening to ALLAH tell me to kill a bunch of people because they are infadels....and im not strapping bombs to my body and murdering kids....

Yeah, Ooz.......someones been brainwashed, when you think this is OK and make excuses for them, I noticed you ignored quite a few of my posts that proved the point.........

Bravo Sierra

[edit on 12-8-2010 by ManBehindTheMask]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Wake up and smell the grass, dont smoke it like Moozi.
Do you know who contols the US?
Do you know who owns the major pharmicutical cos?
Do you know how important opiates are to them?
Do you what countrynow is the worlds biggest supplier?
Do you know anything?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join