It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15,000 New Documents to be released by Wikieaks.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Why would the government even admit that these are some of the most revealing documents about the war? If I did not want something to be known I would play it off as if the documents were garbage.

There is something fishy here. The fact that the Pentagon claims to wants those documents, and Assange is not dead, tells me that there is something going on here.

Could it be that Assange is playing the game for the Pentagon, but posted the "Insurance" files to keep them in check until it's all said and done?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This and the previous administration always use the same appeal when confronted with the release of unfavorable documents. They both emphatically state, "The release of these documents will place our soldiers in harms way."

BUNK!

What has placed our soldiers in harms way for the past 9 years is a government that is made up of fascist puppets of the NWO crowd. This includes chiefs-of-states that care little of the death and destruction wrought on soldiers and civilians by their greed for absolute power.

So, who puts our soldiers in "harms way"?...

George W Bush (The Decider) & Barry Soetoro (AKA Barack Hussein Obama)

Wikileaks is doing the work of the harlot Main Stream Media...Bravo for them ! !

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

The Downing Street Memo - Anyone remember that?

Manufacture intelligence on Iraq and create new policy to get war.

Looks like these documents are starting to verify that so called "conspiracy"

Great!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Them saying that the docs put soldiers in harms way is crazy....thats just the best answer they could release to the public. The US Government are propaganda masters. Saying that just makes some of the public get on the side of the gov't, because of the mear mention of lives being at risk.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
Why would the government even admit that these are some of the most revealing documents about the war? If I did not want something to be known I would play it off as if the documents were garbage.

There is something fishy here. The fact that the Pentagon claims to wants those documents, and Assange is not dead, tells me that there is something going on here.

Could it be that Assange is playing the game for the Pentagon, but posted the "Insurance" files to keep them in check until it's all said and done?

If Assange is killed then they will release even more documents.
He has a dead mans switch, they # with him and he #s with them.
Assange isn't the only one out there.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I have been playing with this in my head also. But maybe they cant do anything about it because of the amount of media coveage he is receiving at the moment

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I don't know. I can see where it could be bad, for example the people that were helping us over there, if their names were not censored out, they are now dead, or soon will be. And if I was there, I'd refuse to help on the off chance my name could be leaked out, or out of principle in general.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ecidemon

It is said that the documents released so far, was on a network, which was accessible by 800-900.000 people.
The US is dumber than I thought, if they put the informants real names, in documents, which can be accessed by so many people. This is just recklesness beyond beleif..

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Personally I don't think Mr. Assange will be assassinated, he is too high profile for someone like him to be killed without notice. He dies and the government just looks more corrupt and rogue like instead of handling the situation more appropriately. It also self-incriminates the government of the evidence against them in these leaks if they ever so chose to deny them. Assassination would be a huge PR catastrophe for government one they can't afford on top of their current PR problems.

On-top of the obvious implications of assassination he has the "insurance" file ready to go in such a situation. Assange has covered his ass well which is why I think the government is having a hard time deciding the best course of action that won't just compound their problems and incriminate themselves.

They will have to stage a false flag something or other that will conveniently take care of this issue.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
It's a war guys...innocent people are going to die. I'm not sure why everyone is shocked ....

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Isn't it pretty rich irony when the very politicians & generals who SWIM in oceans of human blood & hacked up body parts,

TRY to besmirch Wikileaks, with lame claims that they [will] have blood on their hands.

Kiss my American citizen backside you treasonous, cannibal, rapist, human-butcher, fascist joint chiefs.

Better wipe around your mouths, too,
I see corporate smear all over your lips from sucking that infinite line of corporate schlongs.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Thank you for your replys. Glad to read other's opinions.

Not sure what made them hold off on these 15,000 Documents, but we'll see soon enough what kind of info they contain

top topics

<< 1   >>

join