It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this why I have a headache?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
yeah my friend has cystic fibrosis

Originally posted by jennybee35
In a quote from the WIKI article:

There is a growing body of evidence that changes in the geomagnetic field affect biological systems. Studies indicate that physically stressed human biological systems may respond to fluctuations in the geomagnetic field

And a link:en.wikipedia.org...

I have diabetes, which would make me more vulnerable to the fluctuations. Any of you have a chronic illness? Could explain a lot.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

YES!!! Myself, along with 2 of my coworkers have had miserable headaches for the past couple of days. I really just wanted to chop off the front portion of my face!!!

Hope you feel better soon!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Sounds like dehydration, or migranes. Try drinking a gallon of water a day and see what happens.

edit= This does not constitute medical advice. Always see an MD for a diagnosis.

[edit on 8/13/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I drink at least 3 quarts of water daily, more now that it is so hot here. Water is a must-do in Louisiana this time of year. When not drinking water, I have iced tea, which is water, also. So I don't think it is that. I just thought that maybe there were others on here that had some problems while the magnetosphere was acting up. Looks like maybe they are!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I'll jump on your list. But I've had headaches for a week, just about syncronized with the big earthquakes. Told hubby that earlier today and he made a joke of it calling me John Travolter (Phenomenon). The nausea has been since Thursday. Even felt car sick which never usually happens. Dizzy enough to fall 3 times. I drink plenty of water, on no drugs or alcohol. Blood sugar and blood pressure fine. Go figure?
ps. no heat waves here

[edit on 14-8-2010 by zenius]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
OK I went to my Doc and found out that the wet summer has caused the mold here in Georgia to get awful. I apparently have a slight allergy and this is causing my issues. So that's one explanation down!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Funny, my wife and I have noticed this as well. Nausea,headaches,short-term memory effects,lethargic. We are up in Canada, heavy "trailing" as usual, could that have something to do with it? The wife works in a hospital and is saying a lot of people are feeling these and other symptoms. People are rude, angry, and very in-tollerant and impatient, seems to me something definetly is in the air.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I read all the most recent responses and my mind remembered something from about 20 years ago.

I am not a Doctor, but I do play one LOL Seriously, I know this one I am about to explain because I went through this myself.

If you wake up in the mornings (after Not consuming alcohol the night before), and you feel "hung-over" or "unbalanced", and by mid-morning you find the symptoms dissipate only to return the next morning, there is a chance you have "Meningitis". Chances are you may have been bitten by mosquitoes and it is in your system. If you do have mosquito bites and you feel these symptoms then a visit to the Doctor might be in order.

CDC-Bacterial and Viral Meningitis

Mosquitoes are so bad right now I could scream! I have already caught "West Nile Virus" several years back and that was bad enough.

I still like the idea that we should blame the Government though! LOL

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hmmm.....I wonder if everyone posting here is from Louisiana....just sayin....if so, it could be a connection to all the bad stuff in our air due to the BP thing combined with the other factors. This heat is KILLING me...can't wait for fall!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join