It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this why I have a headache?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The latest magnetosphere simulation seems crazy!

www2.nict.go.jp...

Is this why I have a headache with slight nausea? I also feel really heavy and off balance, kinda like I am about to get really sick. Does anyone else feel so crappy?

[edit on 8/12/10 by jennybee35]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I guess this is the right forum?!
I looked at everything else, and this was the only place that seemed even close to the right place. It's not a conspiracy, just a legit question. Does anyone know if the magnetosphere can make one feel ill?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I think the picture link is too big and expresses the page beyond my screen capacity. Maybe just the link to a webpage picture would be better than embedding this one.

Yesterday I began a Headache (not normal for me) around 2 p.m.; it was the intensity of crystal glass being 'thumped' upon. My head was like pure glass.

I utilized aspirin (real stuff), and then eventually by evening I was sedating myself with a mild sedative. It was a severe headache.

I awoke this morning fresh and alert, my head has been fine all day today (Thursday).

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Thanks, Greensage! Removed the image and posted a link. It just changes so often!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Idk, but I've been feeling weird as well. Like hung over almost at points throughout the week. But as far as the whats-o-sphere causing it.... well lets just say ATS is perfect for that type of hypothesis

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I have attributed my headache and slight nausea to the heat wave, here in KY. I alo feel so slow and tired and sluggish.

Maybe it is the magnetosphere activity.

Maybe I am just getting old.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by afterschoolfun

That is exactly what I am talking about! That feeling of being hung over, or the day after you take ambien. I can't seem to think clearly, and I can't get rid of my headache.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
yeah my friend was complaining today that her head felt kinda fuzzy like a wierd kinda headache. she also said a few people she knows had the same headache/nausea feeling so you may very well be onto something.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Think I am gonna go search" fluctuations in magnetosphere effect on human physiology". Wish me luck!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Yes i have been experiencing headaches, with slight nasuea....it was odd to me, because ive had them for the week. I thought it was because of the heat but im not sure...its weird

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
In a quote from the WIKI article:

There is a growing body of evidence that changes in the geomagnetic field affect biological systems. Studies indicate that physically stressed human biological systems may respond to fluctuations in the geomagnetic field

And a link:en.wikipedia.org...

I have diabetes, which would make me more vulnerable to the fluctuations. Any of you have a chronic illness? Could explain a lot.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Add me to the list of people who have had a headache and been feeling really tired, heavy, and sluggish. I just started feeling this way yesterday and figured it was the heat here in Georgia or maybe a bug coming on.

[edit on 8/12/10 by Hefficide]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
the reason i love ATS is because i can go onto this site and find a thread where people believe there are conspiracies behind common ailments..
not making fun of you, just a joke... i have seen some threads that were pretty out there though... fema gave me a cold!! the federal reserve gave me conjunctivitis!! the government gave me herpes!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Well, the heat doesn't help, for sure. It was 101 here today, with a heat index of 112! Pretty miserable, but I didn't spend any time out in it. It has to be something else. It's been horrifically hot here for weeks, and I haven't felt this awful!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
No heat our here on the West Coast, but wow have people been out of their minds since about Wednesday of last week. I mean everywhere. Driving, the coffee shop, the grocery store not to mention work as well. Everyone is just insanely manic for no apparent reason.

Anyway, I'm going with the solar flare / magnetic thing for everyone else's crazy, manic behavior.

[edit on 8/12/10 by surfinguru]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
The latest magnetosphere simulation seems crazy!

www2.nict.go.jp...

Is this why I have a headache with slight nausea? I also feel really heavy and off balance, kinda like I am about to get really sick. Does anyone else feel so crappy?

Every day from about 3pm to 6pm (central).

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 2weird2live2rare2die

Well, I don't know what else people believe the Gubmint gave 'em, but I KNOW they gave me hemorrhoids! They are a major pain in my a$$!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

What's every day from 3-6?? Headaches? Or the magnetosphere? What?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Oh my, seriously I have experienced the same feeling. I even called my dr. about this hung over feeling. I have had no alcohol or drugs by the way. May sound odd, though before I read your post I had already noticed my symptoms worsened around this time. I am sure there is no coorilation, just interesting.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Things look fine now. Wish I had figured out how to embed that one screen from earlier!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join