It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing side effects

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I found this site looking for some help. See I practice remote viewing more than a few decades ago. It was a computer program or site from Stanford. I downloaded the information and begin playing with it. It was a huge mistake. First I began to see results immediately. Within 3 weeks I was able to go to places and view events which in the information said took years to get there. I am not sure why with me it happened so fast, except to say it did. I stopped after three weeks because of the extreme side effects. I was pretty scared back then. It took me a few years to get some control and eventually to dissipate those effects. That was many many years ago.
Now I am finding all of a sudden a new side effect with things that I never experience before. I did not start back practicing the remote viewing so it hit me out of the blue. It took me a while to realized it's somehow is tied to remote viewing. First it was a matter of losing my vision feeling super nausated like I was going to passed out. I have avoided that , really believe for a long time it was tied to an injury I have from a car accident. I am wondering if somehow all of this is connected as my injury displaced my spine. I am fine and have all my physical abilities just sometimes I get weak or I can't lift as much or I become physical tire from rapid physical activity. I was told by doctor is I experience what I stated before it was the spinal injury.
Recently what started happening is this really weird like time skips I dont know what to call it but I am fine then feel like I jumped into a different time then jumped back in time where I was. Honestly I thought I was imagining this but now not so sure. The other thing that has been happening is it seems my vision is blurring with images almost like my mind is popping in and out of remote viewing. The side effects are increasing. Recently I was driving my vision went to double vision but what was weird even though everything was blurred was I was seeing two different images at the same time. It took some mental strength just to stay focused which when the other image blurred everything was double in vision. I close my one eye cause I was driving the sight went back to being focused with no double vision when I open the eye it went back to double vision and I could see the images in that eye that the other eye was not seeing. I don't know how to get this to stop or what is causing it. I think if I knew the cause I could develop something to stop it from happening. Help anyone please...... The onluy other side effects is my dreams seemed to be whacked out but I know how to manage that.

<< 1  2   >>

join