It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reptilian Brain ! Exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Here we go again, yes, we have all been there, read these type of threads, dismissed them, label them, etc.... well, I used to think the same way, but recently I've come across information that well.. make sense. I'll do my best to explain below what my thoughts are, after all, what's ATS for, if we can't all be a little crazy in the head duh:

For years now I've been reading about so called "reptilian" people (ET) or whatever they are and how they all shape shift from a reptilian/human form into fully human bodies. At first, well this sounds crazy... but the more you think about it, part of it make this very plausible, but maybe we just missed how the shape shifting is happening.

As you all know reptilians are one of the oldest creatures on our planet, been around since the dinosaur times. Some of these creatures are, turtles, alligators, etc.. they're called ""Negligible Senescence".

Turtles exhibit what is known as 'negligible senescence.' In other words, unlike humans, they do not continue to age once their bodies reach maturity. In theory, they might be able to live forever, though in practice this would never happen. Injury, predation, or disease eventually kill them. But turtles have been known to live beyond 150 years without exhibiting any signs of old age. Fish and amphibians also share this enviable characteristic.

www.museumofhoaxes.com...

So now that we know some creatures can in theory live forever, specially the reptile species, is it possible that at some point and time, these creatures were either introduced to Earth (as a foreign alien species) or simply evolved, just like we did, sea creatures that grown legs to walk, then came the apes and ET manipulated apes (my theory
), and here we are! Just maybe some reptilian creatures also became intellectual (not that we really became intellectual see the world around us!) and somehow mated or mixed DNA with human DNA and … tadda…. here come Reptilian/human hybrids.

Well, yes far fetched, but plausible! I wasn’t here thousands of years ago, and so far science has been wrong so many times, no hard evidence to say this is true or false. For the sake of argument let’s assume its true that these hybrids exist somewhere. Now let’s assume, the best place for reptilians to survive are… dark, cold, places, (maybe inner Earth theory fits into this, caves and chambers hundreds or even thousands of miles long undiscovered as of yet) where they adapted to survive. It’s in their natural way, they are hunters (just like our ancestors were and we are today). Maybe they learned to survive and created a civilization like we did, but different. In the dark caves of earth, come out for hunting, yet lives and evolve below earth. A civilization is born, hidden from eye sight. Even in the darkest and coldest places on earth, where no creature should exist, it still exists some sort of creature. It seems the further you go down, the more pressure there is say in water, the bigger the creatures need to be, so that they can survive.

Then the humans started populating all over Earth, learning how to survive. The reptilians being around much longer, probably, much more evolved (especially if they are ET from another planet millions of years ahead of us, but evolved in different manner and culture) stated taking control of us half dumb monkey brained humans, by teaching us how to survive they came across as Gods to us. They then either consumed us (being meat eaters) or simply used our energy or something we don’t understand yet (Maybe we are good for something?!). Either way used us for something they needed or wanted, maybe even a simple pleasure of mass control.

Over hundreds, even thousands of years they controlled us as to what we refer to in our old text as “angles, ET” and even “God”. After we started developing our brain and become more of a human, they started hiding from view and were masks (Egyptian times for example) so that we can not tell difference from what we look like and they look like. Over hundreds of years, the new generation may have never seen these Pharaohs without their masks so accepted them as one of theirs but at a higher status then they were grown up in.

Suddenly human species started to overpopulate and we started splitting and started our own little cultures without these creatures as our gods. Too many of us for them to control, so they hide (move further down the caves, chambers) and maintain control over the system they once created for us. This system still exist today... the Master and the Slave…

And today they only need to maintain control over few key people, to be able to maintain control over Earth. I’m sure many humans even volunteered to join force with them as it means… POWER! Today we see this again and again, people in high places doing rituals (bone and skull, bohemia club, religion institutes, etc…) these rituals and practices at one time known by some people, but majority ignorant to it. In today’s world we laugh and dismiss these rituals as silly games… yet I believe there is something very deep and dark about these type of practices and rituals, symbols and our sub conscious mind… as they shape our perception they enhance our “reptilian brain”.

So, now lets see what is this reptilian brain actually does;

When we are out of control with rage, it is our reptilian brain overriding our rational brain components. If someone says that they reacted with their heart instead of their head. What they really mean is that they conceded to their primative emotions (the reptilian brain based) as opposed to the calculations of the rational part of the brain.

www.crystalinks.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

obsessive-compulsive behavior personal day-to-day rituals and superstitious acts slavish conformance to old ways of doing things ceremonial re-enactments obeisance to precedent, as in legal, religious, cultural, and other matters responding to partial representations (coloration, "strangeness," etc.), whether alive or inanimate and all manner of deception

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

If the reptilian brain is the oldest part of our brain and dictates “anger” and is controlled by our emotions. Isn't ironic that our current system is trying to control us by “fear” and tools they have created for us to be dependant on, such as money, educational instates, religious institutes, all bring out enormous amount of emotions. Most being negative emotions… “I need money to survive”, “If I don’t’ pass, I will fail everything I've studied hard far”, “If I don’t do good I go to hell” and so on… are all simply ways to enhance our reptilian brains. The dark side of us…

If this is true, the people on top either “choose” to become more evil, so they can have more power in this life time, or the ones that are in those positions may not know what’s happening to them, but over time through these species that can live infinity years, somehow brain washing them and slowly taking them to the dark side.

It’s funny, you see someone in Power (self appointed or system appointed position), and you know they must have screwed someone to get there, or will have to maintain that position. Almost NOTHING good comes out of these people. At one time it might have been free for all, but now these creatures must have taken full control on a very high level and are maintaining control through these hand puppets.

In case I ranted off…

- Reptilian creatures can live infinite years
- Can have mixed DNA and created human/reptilian hybrid
- Taken control in key positions and created our old and new system
- After mass population they started hiding from people, but maintain control
- Now all is done through few key people around the world, behind the scene

--- Continue -

[edit on 12-8-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
----- continues -----

I believe there was a battle in the past between so called good/bad, light/dark where few awaken humans understood what is really happening and try to expose them. Maybe this is where the Alchemist, Shamans, Jesus and other so called sons of God were. Maybe they were just people like you and I, but learned the dark secret that existed before them and over them. They try to warn us, help us become ONE.

They were trying to teach us to focus on our spirituality side (the light), teaching us about chakras and our soul. The beauty tucked away in there somewhere. The almighty power we can have as a whole. They can't let this happen, because they'll loose power over us... so they created "language" and separated us even more, created boundaries and isolation for each group. This way we couldn't have communicated together and learn the truth.

They suppressed us by breaking our communication and now we're so over populated that we need more... more .. and more.. so now we're all focus on our reptilian brain. Let it dominate us, because that's our own understanding of this world. It's all we have known... the words of past has been forgotten over thousands of years and replaced by "logic" and no "emotions". Practice of positive emotions are NOT encouraged, yet your survival depends on your logic (reasoning, education, etc.. so that you can feed yourself). It's as if light is created by our positive emotions ... and dark trigger by our logic.

It's always been about light vs. dark. I now like to bring up an example, of one of these key figures, that is simply a hand puppet to these creatures. This has nothing to do with me not liking Obama, same goes for Bush, Clinton, etc… anyone that was in a key position, specially the Government (military). I was listening to C2C last night, there was a caller on the phone that talked about how Obama looks like a reptilian, he gave few examples.

Then there was this…

On the View
www.youtube.com...

and the GQ Magazine Cover
www.gq.com...
www.gq.com...

You do see those eyes right… I mean come on now..

And this other photo from Washington Post
www.usmagazine.com...

Now I’m not saying he’s a Reptilian, but in my crazy little story above, he could have been brain washed over time by these reptilians maybe even since he joined the office and now he’s body is reacting to his perception and minor physical changes are occurring. Maybe this is why they all look so old and damaged after a year or two in the office. Have you seen Bush lately, he looks like crap… I just don’t think your body/mind is meant to go through so much anger, hate, sadness, etc..

Well anyhow that’s my 2 cents on how these crazy reptilians are trying to control our planet.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Looks good, S+F for you, very interesting topic, but it is very late here, so will have to comment and read the last of it tomorrow

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
isopraxic, preservative, re-enactment, tropistic, and deceptive

isopraxic: - 1. "A non-learned neurobehavior in which members of a species act in a like manner" (Soukhanov 1993:135). 2. A deep, reptilian principle of mimicry, i.e., of copying, emulating, or aping a behavior, gesture, or fad. 3. An impulsive tendency to, e.g., a. stand and clap as audience members nearby stand and applaud, or b. wear the same style of jewelry, clothing, or shoes.

preservative: - 1. something that preserves or tends to preserve.
2. a chemical substance used to preserve foods or other organic materials from decomposition or fermentation. 3. tending to preserve.

re-enactment: - 1. To enact again: reenact a law. 2. To perform again: reenact the first two scenes. 3. To go through a second time: reenacted the events leading up to the accident.

tropism: - a biological phenomenon, indicating growth or turning movement of a biological organism, usually a plant, in response to an environmental stimulus.
  • Chemotropism, movement or growth in response to chemicals
  • Geotropism (or gravitropism), movement or growth in response to gravity
  • Heliotropism, movement or growth in response to sunlight
  • Hydrotropism, movement or growth in response to water
  • Phototropism, movement or growth in response to lights or colors of light
  • Thermotropism, movement or growth in response to temperature
  • Thigmotropism, movement or growth in response to touch or contact
  • Host tropism or cell tropism, the host range of pathogens
deceptive: - 1. apt or tending to deceive: The enemy's peaceful overtures may be deceptive. 2. perceptually misleading: It looks like a curved line, but it's deceptive.

REPTILIAN: Fear, Sex, Power, Fight or Flight, Basic Body Functions
MAMMALIAN: Operating Small Societal Groups, Nurturing Young, Advanced Body Functions
HOMOSAPIEN: Complex Reasoning & Logic, Abstract Thought, Language

It should be:
HOMOSAPIEN->MAMMALIAN->REPTILIAN
Instead it is:
REPTILIAN->MAMMALIAN->HOMOSAPIEN

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

That's very interesting ghostsoldier! I also read similar description, wonder if all that means is our animal instinct taking over once these so called reptilians manipulate our perspective through ESP or some sort of technology! probably, that's why... all over media, culture and our every day lives we see and experience...

Fear, Sex, Power, Fight

Our current media, advertisement, news, social deviation all practice the above. No wonder there are so many sheeples, simply slave to the system, more then just slave, they FEED this system. Sadly, you almost can't get away from it.

I think the ONLY way to beat this system, is a mass awakening. It's like few survivors in a zombie world! you are ultimately doomed, unless the zombies wake up.... somehow...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
i think the truth to this story is simpl , we were created by a superior race i.e alian race ,for what ever resons , but befor us was the dinosours ,some how down the line somthing went wrong with them and they were eather wiped out or used ,then we came along ,bah i cant think about this stuff right but ill prove your theory right here in the first opening pages of the bible

Genesis 4

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown.

the sons of god? how man sons did god have ? this is in theopening pages of the bible

pardon my spelling too btw also look at adam and eave ,it was a snake that tempted eave ? so you might have a valid point

great post

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

Thanks mate, it's interesting you talked the bible. I think all these old books, all were ONE at one time int he past (which is probably, why all of them are so similar in every story they tell) written by wise men, the ones that found the "truth" and figured only way to share this with others is to write it and keep a record of it.

I think this is where the reptilians became aware of the danger of this info and try to suppress it, but because it was spreading all over Earth to so many people, all they could was use people to create "religion" out of it and over thousands of years, the words changed into somewhat of "truth and lies". Some old text were valid in them.... but so many more were lost and replaced.... this confusion only created fear among people and so people obeyed it, even to this day.

Words that almost set us free by getting lost in time, turned into a tool for these reptilians to use... to even control us more. It worked out to THEIR favorite, either by their hand, or chance.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

indeed ,now look at the fastest growing religion ! i shal not say it but you know what it is ..and look how they will kill them selfs in the name of alah ..maybe its how they want it ..slowly killing us through war and self sacrafice ..heh i am stiarting to get very intrested in your good points here ..thank you old boy ill look more into this

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I take the whole 'reptilian-being being behind the "NWO"' thing as a metaphor, but who knows what happens on different frequencies of reality....

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

For sure, I recall reading something about how the scientists discover our brain being is constantly bombarded with s#$t load of information per second, yet our brain is only wired to translate 1/100 of this information per second. Somehow our subconscious is dealing with massive amount of information that are hidden to all our senses.

I wonder if this is what "they" can use their 3rd eye. Just like all lizards today have an actual 3rd eye in their brain. Mast have got passed along to more evolved reptilians. A third eye, maybe works in different frequency, maybe can translate 2/100 of the information...

imagine... what it's like out there in front of our eye, but can't see or hear it....

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

The reptilian third eye evolved into our pineal gland.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Very kwel, didn't know that... I guess it makes sense! Pineal Gland... gateway to the other side!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Great topic! I would have to agree that this theory coincides with a few other theories; one including something close to the "Terra Papers" theory.

I believe there are many civilizations that recorded and idolized reptilian gods, and they all could be inter-weaved. If the are still here, they are an integral part of controlling the human race to fulfill their needs. If not, they may have left a small piece of their DNA in certain human bloodlines, (Royal blood, families of power throughout mankind), to rule in their absence.

The pics of Obama look to be lighting issues or camera anomalies. I don;t think there is much to them, but he may be part of a ruling bloodline. Didn't we just hear about how all or most of the POTUS's are somehow related?

Anyway, the Inner Earth theory is very interesting. In your opinion, does the Hollow Earth theory play into that, or do the physics of the issue make it impossible?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Ghostsoldier: Very interesting that we have arrived at the same conclusion:

Frequency ranges and pineal gland.

This is for another thread perhaps, but what to you think of the conspiracy, do sabotage our pineal gland? The adding of calcite etc. Is that just ignorance on our part or is there some deeper agenda behind this?

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Schrödinger]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

From my own understanding, I think Hollow Earth theory is very valid. Personally I don't put all my eggs in the "science" basket, since we're still at the very beginning of understanding science, specially quantum physics. I like to use common sense and comparative analysis to understand life and my every day actions.

For instance, our universe is made up of %99 emptiness, even though it doesn't look that empty, then you look at our what our body and everything around us are made up, quantum particles and the smaller they get, the more empty space they have. Like a empty egg shell. Lot of emptiness and some matter to them.

If you look at all the stars, planets, all of them are spheres (assuming all created naturally) well this resembles our blood cells and so much of particles that we're made up of. All %99 empty with a little or no matter. So if this assumption is true, then our planets and stars must be also hollow in the center.

Lot of theories go as far as to say, our planet is "growing" ins size in the last million years and if you were in a time machine and watch the birth of Earth you can probably see it at one time being a star.... then attracted dust and rock from outer space or even created matter from inside of it... as if there is a "black sun" (maybe they meant black hole) in the center of all planets. This black sun is most likely what's filling the matter, why assume black holes just "pull" objects in, what if they can also do the opposite and work like a gateway to other dimensions...

So if this assumption is right, then means that Mars and Jupiter were all OLD planets... the bigger they are they older they are... just like everything else in nature (tree, animals, etc...) Which means that massive planets that can host life, must have life forms that been around much, much longer then our civilizations have. It just shows how small we really are in this massive.. massive universe!

anyhow, it's fun to assume"how else life can be?!" since nothing is for certain... even how gravity force works is now being debated... the best example is I have for this is... we thought Earth was flat with nothing on both ends for thousands of years.... then realized how the masses and the "experts" at the time were all wrong...

.. It allows outside of box thinking... it's good for the soul!

[edit on 13-8-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Schrödinger

I think the fact that we're not allowed to experiments with "plants" with psychedelic properties is that exact reason you mentions... it is to suppress the Pineal gland. I don't want to get banned again on ATS for talking about my experience with '___' and it's effect on Pineal Gland... but just to sum it up, the experience is... mind blowing... it brings the feeling of LOVE like you have never experienced before.... it brings in experience of Oneness like no words can express.... it is a feeling .... an understanding ... an experience

This being said, I always wondered why such magical gifts are "illegal" in some countries, mostly the first world countries... I often thought "if people were told in school, you MUST experience a your higher self either by intense meditation or plants..... our world would be at such peace and harmony. If people only experienced what the monks or shamans experienced on a daily bases.... there would be no wars... hate... anger... materialism... and the systems created for us, will shut down!

I then came to a conclusion that these reptilians running the show, know about these... and have tried suppressing our evolution of mind... I have no doubt in my mind, that these Governments know fully and clearly how these practices can dissolve our boundaries and we will stop supporting this corrupt system we have today....

PS. just to add, I also think chemicals like floride and GM seeds, also physically damage Pineal Gland.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
'___', MDMA etc. are mind blowing

Just as cannabis and psilocybin!

There have been many studies in these drugs, and I also consider it a conspiracy, that alcohol is a legal substance while the aforementioned substances are illegal.

I agree with your theory!

Also look up the cannabis conspiracy www.world-mysteries.com...

new topics

top topics

join